Do you like woman feets? if the answer is yes, please explain why, you fucking weirdo

Do you like woman feets? if the answer is yes, please explain why, you fucking weirdo.

Attached: wamen feet.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You need high IQ to understand foot fetish.

Attached: 1554299841332.jpg (756x938, 81K)

could you properly explain why you like breasts or ass to someone who doesnt? Probably not. Same goes with feet.

Yes.

only thing weird about this is that OP doesnt like feet

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

Its a part of the body that almost always covered in public, and its an intricate body endpoint, both of which the human mind has come to likey

honestly, this is where my foot fetish started

Google how fetishes work you stupid fucking cunt

I think the current scientific explanation is that the parts of the brain for arousal are near the parts for identifying feet and for some people they interlink. Basically the same as why people like boobs.

Trips has spoken.

Attached: 135.jpg (1024x968, 125K)

Nice feet

She can play piano with these , lol

It probably comes from a childhood thing. My older cousin used to make me rub her feet all the time, she really enjoyed it and made all these moans. Earliest memory, really. Then years later this short-haired little tomboy chick was my best friend would insist on being barefoot or at least in socks. I can't explain it, something about a part of the body that's supposed to be covered up but isn't... Who knows?
But I give the best foot massage in three counties.

Attached: 1554748710364.jpg (960x1200, 236K)

If you don't like girl's feet, you're gay and non-white. I'm not going to explain myself to a faggot nigger. Suck my dick, nerd.

Attached: soles2.jpg (563x474, 223K)

Everyone always wants an explanation. What if I told you there isn't one? I was fucking born this way, user. I remember getting excited by girls feet when I was 3-4 years old, in fact it's one of the only memories I have of that age.

There's a theory that the part of the brain that deals with the genitals is right next to the part for feet, and they can get cross wired. It's just a theory, so I don't fucking know. No one does.

Does that satisfy your curiosity, OP?

I like feet of my gf only, they are small, soft and cute.
Other feet do not turn me on, I actually find them ugly.

Attached: 2375755668.jpg (2112x1614, 142K)

This is what feet of OP and all anti-feet people look like.

/thread

Attached: 1528132462897.jpg (4032x3024, 594K)

>.
explain why you like a certain car, or color or tits, or ass or cock or vagina.... ya just do.

Dear god no. Ugh. Finger toes are the worst.

Yea, of course I'm picky about them.
>Why?
Being dominated by someone harmless to me is a turn on.

It's been proven over and over, that those who have feet fetish are more likely to have submissiva fantasies and inferiority complex, like a stage of cuck you may call it

Or a cuck in denial

>self-reported statistics

This.

I LOVE WOMEN'S FEET.
I DEMAND A GIRL'S FOOT IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW!

Attached: damcdgo-0184d98e-1d88-42f2-b35a-94d8a4f1fe62.jpg (960x720, 79K)

mORE?

How about you man up and stop being an autistic liar instead.

Wasted trips.

Either way, I do like some nice and cared feet but I had never got a hardon or fepped to it.

I don't "like' women's feet. Feet do nothing for me. I don't understand the fetish. However, if a woman has nasty looking feet, that will ruin it for me. She could be a 9/10, but if she has some goblin ass looking hammer stubs, i'm out. No deal.

Attached: 1556233603189.jpg (600x337, 25K)

>Trying to defend that degenerate cuck fetish

Lol

There is no explaining subjective attraction. Most people love chocolate while some hate it. You can't explain that either

Wtf alien toes

Feet are not erotic or hot. The fuck is wrong with people? Anyone have a hand fetish since they're somewhat similar.? Twits...

Hands are sexy. Have you never been touched by a wo- never mind.

I'm sorry, foot fetishists are fucked in the head.

This

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discordapp.com\invite\6H9PzSX

-8sdu2