If someone randomly came up to you and quoted something you had said a couple days ago...

If someone randomly came up to you and quoted something you had said a couple days ago. Then left (I was in a large crowed place) how would u take that

Attached: 786BB6A1-5DEF-4964-A924-B9045C4D3CFE.jpg (992x975, 134K)

Wake up you are in a coma

Sleep sound good tho. Let’s go to sleep

Is this peterson after zizek massacre?

Let’s get dubs

Attached: EE9EDB51-2885-49FD-9809-D89208F60746.gif (404x416, 16K)

chase him for more info

Rolling for the truth. Let’s get it brothers

Depends on what the quote was. Are we talking profound or was I high at the time?

I should of tbh.

... Paranoia is one hell of a drug

Either it was “specific”

I forgot neither was a word

I'm used to it. For some reason some people idealize me, or see me as a prophet or something.

If they stay I greet them if they leave Id probably just say, '... Okay?'. Then continue with what I was doing.

Ok but what if the conversation I was quoted onprivate and was not a public matter.

Fuck my brain don’t work today. The conversation i was quoted on was a private one.

Fuck it rerolling

I'd do the same, that's happened too. But instead of okay it's 'da fuck'

I found it's best not to make a scene big deal of it.

Attached: 6BAB67A4-3F8F-4969-AEF2-108BACDDF277.jpg (567x411, 41K)

Your probably right. Just keep letting the mind numbing continue

I don't know about that part but usually, when someone cares enough to actually do something impactful because of some weird idealistic view of me, they end up talking to me.

At that point I try to get them to understand what they're doing might not be the best approach.

This board is right. I need to step it up and speak out.

>because of some weird idealistic view
lmao that has happened to me a few times. Sometimes youre just spewing out random shit and someone takes it as gospel because for some reason people see you as influential or whatever, so they end up doing some stupid shit because my talking made it seem like a good idea.
Uni is a funny place