makes me cry, unironically

Attached: ic.png (400x400, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MbH2Ek-SASY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you should ask this question in /pol/

nice trips btw

big pp

Blacks are universally hated, you nigger.

i'd never go to /pol/
i just can't be there for mental reason

It's just the whites being genetically inferior and being salty that us colored men are taking their white women.

Fucking low IQ nigger go die

Dangerous monkey.

doubt if its for real
most of 4channers are genetic mistakes making autistic "jokes" all the time

we don't we just want you to stop acting like victims and blaming other races for your problems.

Niggers are actually subhuman

Attached: SDTCVDS.png (918x525, 49K)

Some black people are absolutely fine just like some white people are absolute scum. It's just in general blacks are super fucking loud, annoying, really easy to dislike, etc. Or are much more likely to be. You actually seem to see more dislikable black people than likable ones. Or that's how I see it, you get tarred with the same brush because the majority of blacks are a pain in the ass.

why do you retard let a bunch of fat lonely mentally ill losers tell you how to feel about yourself?

Attached: b1f5432ea97496b7aa735ecfdedc144478e2c408b6c088753458ade7d32c6a4e.jpg (579x539, 79K)

just organize with people against those retards and shit back on them

Attached: 1c9955e1ba55e37d0d78e732c68dd1757090f12e3411df17d2a1dd753dd297ec.png (1631x250, 118K)

>Ekk ekk oook oook give money whitey

Attached: person-people-human.jpg (872x828, 79K)

>violent
>murderous
>rapist
>dumb
>smelly
>ugly
>lazy
>welfare dependant
Pick your favourite. I wish all you niggers could just die.

Because you don’t take responsibility for any of your awful choices then blame white pipo

I hope the Great African Civil war is on Live Leak.

Couple hundred million dead niggers.

Attached: 1406110320090-1.jpg (471x448, 55K)

stop being so sensitive. its almost always a joke

>Because you don’t take responsibility for any of your awful choices then blame x
sounds like white peepoos

>stop posting things i don't like why are YOU so sensitive please stop it it's just a prank bro stop bullying me mommy please make it stop
the joke is you all along

Attached: f25a87cf1f081e882df2cf6cf937855c5e16e1f1.png (434x428, 273K)

honestly dont hate black people i hate niggers. and idk niggers can be anoying af cant have a real conversation with out them brining up some thing thug related to seem tough or how im black so i gots a big dick or basket ball or football also they really change once their around other blacks

Attached: 1556395016907.jpg (966x1948, 713K)

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers. Unfortunately 90% of blacks tend to turn out niggers once you scratch the surface.

You don't need IQ to nab your white women.

Fuck bro Jewish girl pussy is so good. It's like a piece of god.

I've worked with many different black dudes for years now...the whole "brother" culture and mentality or whatever you wanna call it is toxic af. most of them have been absolute assholes, loud, scream when they don't get their way, etc. A few have been my buddies. I don't hate black people in general but my god the fact that the majority of them act the same fucking way is not a coincidence.

Because you all like to beat us.

oy its a piece of gelt, you furshlugginer goyim

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

hey guys come on

Attached: 1556402332159s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Don't worry, niggers and black people are two different things. I know many proper black people, nothing wrong with them. I bet you're cool.
But then there's these ignorant trying to be gangsta and hood niggas etc., these are the problem.

If singapoors are so smart then why we don't speak singapoor and there is literally nothing made in singapoor

>damn black people and their crime
>damn Muslims and their terrorism
>damn Jews and their craftiness
>damn chinese

WHITE GENOCIDE WHITE GENOCIDE WHITE GENOCIDE

uhhh, ok.

Trip niggah, I personally don't hate youz people, I hate the niggers. So does my hatian gf baby moma. Niggers gun nig, blacks against niggers!

If you aren't one of those obnoxious niggers who makes lots of unnecessary noise, who doesn't rob, assault, rape, and generally act like a waste of oxygen, IE not being a net detractor of society, I have no problem with whatever your skin color is. The fact is though, most niggers act like this, and so it's them you have to blame for how you're treated by others who haven't intentionally gouged out their eyes with political correctness.
Deal with it, nigger.

>strawmanstrawmanstrawman
uhhh, ok.

>who doesn't make

irony's a helluva drug

ugly nigger monkey.

Ya, you got nothing. Piss off.

You might actually be schizophrenic.

the hate is due to their own feelings of inferiority and insignificance, they've deceived and disenfranchised us for over 1000s of years. We built the pyramids, discovered the Americas, made break throughs in ancient modern medicine that's used to this day, and so much more..

they came to our home country, took all of that from us, raped our people, white washed our history and took credit for everything we ever did or wrote it off as 'ALIENS'

>Why do you guys hate us so much?

Because you're a parasite. A violent, expensive city ruining parasite.

Still nothin

PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE TYRONE.

Attached: Confused-Man.jpg (1000x667, 316K)

Attached: 1475477805209.jpg (588x437, 55K)

>doesnt realize he's looking into a mirror
Must be a nigger.

most niggers have only been free to learn the same white-washed education system as you for 60 yrs, we were segregated to the worst housing in cities (if we were even allowed in the same city as you) less then adequate facilities, infrastructure, then you have the CIA (iran contra affair) KNOWINGLY allowing Colombians and Nicaraguans, to sell cocaine in the U.S to fund a proxy war against communism that was spreading in Central America. 3 strikes law, I.D Law, Stop n Frisk,

J Edgar Hoover created the COINTELPRO specific government agency designed to discredit and destroy any black movements, leaders, as well as spread disinformation and propaganda about black people across media like T.V w/ false made up statistics and disinformation.. what race of ppl free 70 yrs has been able to completely establish themselves, during the 1800-1900s great britian & and whites in North America was still marrying in their family and fucking their brothers and sisters.. so whos the real savages?

im eastern european and i dont give a fuck,hell most people here tell me i aint white eather,basicaly this is Yea Forums and you shouldnt care what people here think cause they all retarded

were did you hear that at made up monkey shit . com

Attached: nigger trap.jpg (82x125, 1K)

This chart makes absolutely no sense.
An IQ test is standardized at 100. That is average. Your chart implies that there is some kind of IQ test that you're giving to people in the US, the UK, China, Inda, Africa, etc that is standardized across the board and is standardized at 100? Un-fucking-likely.
None of these countries speak the same language (with the exception of the US/UK) and if you gave a US standardized test to someone from Africa, of course they're going to get a 3%. Same thing as if you did the reverse.

not true

i don't. its just edgy kids.

It's just a bunch of white guys with nothing to be proud of looking for somebody who they can act like is worse than them. Don't take their insults too seriously my dude, they're not worth your time.

Niggers tongue my anus and trips faggot

I am white and don't hate black people. I have some black friends and have dated some black girls. Other than on Yea Forums I don't know of any racist white people. Unless of course they are secretly racist. I am white and work in a white collar job. I haven't heard any racist comments at work, or the person would be fired. None of my friends make racist comments either but they are all pretty progressive.

its called.. history??? Nubian Egyptians (blacks) built the pyramids, they were literate, had healthcare, ate prime rib, and had beer on tap, had their own tombs when they died and had monuments built in their names for working on the pyramids... what happened? Greece invaded Egypt, took over their culture, Napoleon blew off the nose of the Sphinx cuz it was 'NEGROID'.. countless other statues.. negroid. look at Egyptian paintings, they had dreadlocks... greek came thru repainted everything white hence the term 'whitewash'

Iran Contra Affair, look the shit up. CIA was selling guns to Iran to fund rebels in Nicaruaga (who were selling cocaine back to the U.S w/ Colombia) to a hood near you.. Redlining.

Oh.. lets not talk about segregation? J Edgar Hoover, how any important black figure we have besides Obama muslim ass gets assassinated.. can go on and on..

heres a trip for you... just about nearly ANY country that was a British Colony is now a 3rd world country or in fucking shambles... open a fucking book get off Yea Forums.

theres millions of things pointed to niggers being superior across millenia. you're probably bitter cause a nigger took your bitch with his mandingo..

As someone from the Baltimore/DC metro area, we hate black people because they're disproportionately ignorant, inconsiderate, criminals.
I'm not saying that all black people are this way. And there are plenty of white people this way as well. But around here, if you took 10,000 white people, and 10,000 black people, 7-8,000 of the white people would be relatively polite, hold the door, speak properly, know how to drive without cutting you off, not talk on their phone while they're in line etc. About 1,000 (and that's probably being generous) of the black people would behave this way.

I'm constantly amazed by even the little tiny shit that people do that is just...so societally inconsiderate that I have to restrain myself from getting in an altercation multiple times daily.
Being in line for food:"Give me more of that, that's not enough, why does that look so bad?, you got anymore of that?"
Throwing trash on the fucking ground.
Talking on fucking speaker phone in the middle of a crowded restaurant. Watching videos with the sound jacked up on the phone out in public.
Literally not even knowing how to walk down a sidewalk or understanding basic driving laws. Stay to the right so you don't bump into people, hold the fucking door, have common courtesy, wait your fucking turn. Don't park in the middle of the fucking road.

I could literally go on for a month. This is god damn constant and I swear to christ, I'm really not that racist, but it's 99 times out of 100 some retarded nigger from the city doing whatever I'm describing.

You can mix people, but you can't mix cultures.

>Nubian Egyptians
Not a real thing, and King Tut's DNA just got released as Western European/Caucasoid, not nigger, but good try.
>dreadlocks
Dreadlocks have been worn by the Celts and Norse since our earliest recorded history. Blacks didn't 'create' dreadlocks.
>CIA
>Hoover
These are the only two points you nigger apologists have, and it doesn't change the fact that you're still supporting a destructive and disgusting culture.

because you're all rude fucking animals

We don't hate you.

Im a nigger, worked retail checkout.. Have seen whites go full blown nigger more than niggers.

300 lb landwhales begin roaring as I deny their expired coupon from 1yr ago, tell them the sale no longer applies to their item, or perhaps they somehow experience any kind inconvienence while in the store they lack any form of self respect patience or decency.. the most dangerous crime going on in the world is white collar crime, and that's why we're here.. people came up with laws like segregation etc forcing people who've only 60 yrs free to learn the same white washed education 'Christopher colombus sailed the ocean blue in 1492' ass education as you.. Your grandmother didn't get to go to school with Niggers until H.S.. during that, we were only 2-3 generations from being Slaves.. with no identity of ourselves and who we are besides being in bondage and dealing w/ getting hung if we even looked at a white..

your people has never experienced this, and you've had a 400 yr headstart to be civilized in America.. the white fear of a black world now wants blacks, not even a generation truly FREE in America to be perfect in all regards, whenever Whites themselves clearly cant stop their kids from shooting their class mates, evidence of rising mental health issues etc in the white community alongside the opiod crisis in the middle class.. its all fucked up.

Who the hell told you you are hated?
It's just like how they call us Kikes lizards, It's all in good humor, and the few people who actually hate you are idiots.

I hate niggers cause they always have their hand out

Attached: 1556323551360.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Go get your DNA tested, a retarded amount of niggers in the US have almost 0 heritage to slaves in the US. Your great-grandparents probably weren't slaves, they were probably immigrants but yeah, keep being a nigger apologist.

nice trips brother

I'm half black, half arab, living in germany

The hate on Yea Forums is 80% fake, they just jump on the bandwaggon of nigger this nigger that

Attached: 1556324097647.jpg (542x394, 54K)

Don't worry about white people, they're retarded. I'm brown and I love black people. You guys are our bros.

While living in your mom's suburban basement where you never encounter blacks let alone experience any of this, kinda weird how people who live in the city with these evil black aren't as racists as isolated whites

you played yourself, you furthered my point of Europeans taking over Egypt and whitewashing its culture. Khufu built the pyramids of Egypt, not Tut ya dumbfuck. Nubians are the real thing, the FIRST Egyptians. they have monuments predating Stonehenge..

As far as dreadlocks, the word itself is Jamacain..norse and celts didn't have combs, ofc the hair will matte and lock after years of not combing and neglect and not bathing (something Moors taught yall how to do), but analyze crosssection of black dreads and European dreads, European dreads were damaged hair and frail, black dreads full, healthy and hair growth..

>unironically
Fuck you nigger. I hate you

Basketball and football talk is shit guys talk about what are you a fag, that annoyingness is just ghetto shit , blacks whites Latinos Asians all do it

even if that WERE the case, my immigrant parents from Africa still would be related to slaves taken from Africa. 1+1

I hate you because you assume my race has any bearing on what I hate.

I live in northeast Louisiana in my town it's 80 percent niggers in that 80 percent there's about 1 percent good black people. I work in construction and we go through niggers all the time they just can't work they think they shouldhey what I get paid they can't even add fractions I'm like how areyou even human beings

Attached: 1556316530868m.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

why you say?
see this youtube.com/watch?v=MbH2Ek-SASY
>

For starters, I said that white people do this too. I see it as well. All I was saying is that it is disproportionately higher in the black population.
It's not even latino. Baltimore is a sanctuary city. We have shitloads of latinos here. They're all fucking fine. Just like the whites. Only the black people are the ones I see doing ridiculous shit as described.

Secondly, the entire country isn't even 400 years old. My Aunt lived to be over 100 and was a saint. There's only really 5-6 entire generations of people that have even been here period. There's only 3 generations of my family that have been in the country. My great grand parents were migrants fucking 100 years ago.

Lastly, older black people are polite and well mannered. I've never seen an old black man do the kind of bullshit that 15-40 year old black people do. They would never throw a bag of McDonald's trash on the fucking ground, or dress like shit and play a fucking movie in a restaurant. This is some kind of cultural thing. They act entitled. None of them were slaves. Their parents weren't slaves. None of them experiences REAL racism.

yea cuz whites wont fund the schools give them books, proper access to the same education and grant so niggers can learn.. wait they don't want niggers to learn... a smart nigger is dangerous, more physically dominant and mentally?

Attached: makingofasalve.jpg (720x960, 78K)

racism, real racism, economic racism, systematic, racism still prevelant from then to now it exists in different ways, disguises itself as different things such as 'Stop n Frisk'..

i dis like everyone

Yea...and not getting enough chicken in your chipotle bowl.

the first American colony that lasted was Jamestown in 1607, there were slaves... do the math

Britain colony* cough

You niggers are always on about white man don't letyou learn or be a better person you stupid nigger its 2019 no one's oppressing you retards but you retards

Slaves owned by Jews

more whites are welfare for gubmint handouts than niggers.

seems to be the opposite.
whites always have their hands out.

Attached: 1555513451747.jpg (500x640, 319K)

You mean related to the slaves that are still in Africa? The slave trade is alive and well, the same that sold your people to us in the first place. The first American slave owner was black. Your people have kept slaves longer than the Americas have existed, so why aren't you bitching and asking for reperation from the ones that still own slaves to this day?
I didn't say Tut built anything, but I did point out that one of the most recent pharaoh's that black people tried claiming as Nubian(Tut) was actually Western European. If you follow the art back as well, even depictions of Khufu and his people of the time are all olive-skinned and sharp-featured. You can blame this one "white-washed" art, or you can admit that maybe they had better relations with the Mediterranean cultures than the other African cultures and married accordingly. Why would an extremely advanced civilization like Egypt continue marrying into useless empires like those of Africa when they were close enough to empires like the Greek and Roman who shared their architectural abilities? They didn't, and you can't steal that bit of history.
>Jamaican
You mean, creole? Because Jamaicans were not originally black, and that's an extremely stupid point to try to make. Norse and Celtic cultures have had combs and brushes well before AD, and it's well documented that the "dreadlock" hair style was both intentional and cleanly. Youre trying to make my people sound like savages with lies, while I'm making yours sound like savages because of your lies. Good job

Attached: 1555865757219.gif (480x360, 1.9M)

It was the brits tho, idiot

These blacks were raised in the streets single mother with no guidance surrounded by drugs and gang violence because they can't afford to live a good neighborhood because the mother is uneducated. Then the kid grows up with no manners feeling alone and the cycle continues.

yea, this whole thread

Dont judge a man buy his skin

>REAL racism

you dont know what youre taking about.
stupid nigger.

I don't. I wish we could be friends, and get past this race stuff. But too many people have an interest in keeping race an issue, so we'll never be truly color blind.

Also, crime is a factor.

Economic racism? You mean like being offered free transportation and college? Isn't it weird how black people are automatically given free college tuition, yet claim they can't go to college?
Systematic? You mean like how you no longer have to prove youre searching for work in order to receive housing assistance, welfare and food stamps? How we just tell niggers, "yup live for free off our taxes forever, don't worry about it"?

No. That's not racism against blacks, that's blacks continuing to act like niggers while the rest of the US tried to make up for the time-lost to get them integrated with the rest of society. You don't want to integrate, despite all the free passes you faggots get, you want to keep acting like this is the goddamn jungle.

storm fags have raided this broad till every one is racist for real via blacked threads

Compare itto the percentage of the population, come down to the south and see these towns full of niggers. Technically I could get ebt and section 8 since iget paid cash butthe hoops I'd have to jump through with these niggers working for the government but they let their friends and familyin like nothing

Attached: 1555864779707.jpg (1000x823, 256K)

Not even a racism here but that's irrelevant due to the proportion of the population white people make up. I'm fact I would venture to say I higher percentage of the overall black population of the country takes advantage of government programs but due to the sheer fact that black people have been historically disadvantaged.

Attached: 1556040671047.png (251x252, 87K)

willie lynch still applies to this day

Attached: wendy-williams-strips-for-PETA-the-jasmine-brand.jpg (414x600, 77K)

The blacked threads we're already outed as being the work of mentally ill trannies and Jews. The storm fags came here as a blatant opposition. I've been watching since 2009, the Marxist left tried ruining this board, and the storm fags have done their best to keep it crazy.

Attached: feeties.jpg (650x859, 196K)

dude i live near NO those niggers are really bad new Orleans niggers are way more dangerous

Attached: 1550300532093.jpg (500x377, 28K)

I love that the recruitment line for white supremacy just looks like a bunch of 16 year old incels and neckbeard aspies. Who on earth do they think they are trying to recruit from Yea Forums?

Attached: 1553028586343.gif (500x349, 906K)

ALL people in the south are niggers, get over it nigger.

lmao go to school faggot nigger and let me pimp you out aka "give you a job". Wont you fucking learn that we educate you on our terms? We mold you into white wannabes so we can sell your bodies in the corporate world lmafo. Never seen a fully black man in any sort of powerful position. only half whites, and leashed slaves

You know why black people smells so bad ? So blind people can hate them too

I'm white, live in a small southern city, surrounded by Americans of African decent. I don't hate Blacks. I don't like niggers. In a well lit public space I give everyone a chance to be a decent human being. After dark I keep a gun in my lap while watching pedestrian drug seekers walk passed my home. In five years my home has only been broken into once, and it was a white nigger who's since been killed my his peers. Never did get my TV back but he's dead so I feel better. I know my neighbors, all Black and good folks.

its literally PORN. people get fucking paid. of course they'd fuck niggers, they're essentially fucking a slave, and getting paid

Because a significantly larger than average number of black people are low-class criminal thugs.

Do what jew I'm sure I'm more intelligent than you and your mom put together

Attached: 85926430.jpg (640x640, 71K)

Work is slavery.
We are all slaves in one way or another.
Some people are just more niggerly.

Attached: 1555175975867.jpg (524x690, 99K)

Yea Forums is full of Russian spam bots, autistic people, and neet losers who need to feel like someone is more of a failure than them (related to why a lot of poor whites in general are racist). Throw in plenty of trolls and you have a recipe for all sorts of idiocy, racism included. There are plenty of us here who find it abhorrent but don't fall for the bait, so we don't reply to the racists threads, MAGA threads, etc. Don't assume that the content here is truly reflective of peoples' real opinions.

Attached: b-lol-1553680549600.jpg (1080x615, 147K)

Yeah it's fucked up. As with all cultural issues w multitude of factors play into why they hate black people. It's ingrained culturally, passing from parents to children. Others need someone to feel superior to because they feel worthless. (it an at least I'm not black mentality). Others have had bad experiences with black individuals and blame they entire group, they ingnore that when it's white people who hurt them. Others do it because of politics and economics, or it just fits into their worldview.

In my opinion disenfranchisement of racists is the only way to stop it. Friends and family need to cut contact with racists. Businesses need to fire them. Renters should not sell them housing. Businesses should not allow them to purchase goods. This is why it's important to expose anyone who is racist and the reason that they hide their opinions on Yea Forums. Republicans should love the free market solution too c:

Haha everyone gets paid to do their job, pornstars and CEOs. So that doesn't really make them slaves unless you think anyone who works for money is a slave.

>poor
>lives in the south
>I'm more intelligent than you

keep telling yourself that.

Attached: ScreenHunter 579.jpg (1094x657, 236K)

I bet you're here forthe Instagram an fb faps and cuck threads get the fuck outta here

Attached: 1550833304041.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Oxen hill here. Seriously black people around d here are the fucking worst. Wish theyd all stop acting like gangsters and complaining . There's been like 30 jobs at a moving company open like 4 miles away and they talk about how white people took all the jobs away

Bitch how do you measure intelligence

Attached: 85926344.jpg (741x825, 145K)

Why don't you use the word criminals instead of niggers? I feel like you should see that the racial implications of the word cast all black people in that light. It can be seen when you have to say white nigger, because it is assumed a nigger is black. It just seems detrimental to black society, if people see you as a criminal you are more likely to be a criminal. People live up to the expectations that society puts on them.

That's untrue, a lot of people here actually hate black people. You can see there ant a lot of people on here offended by it. They say racist stuff on Yea Forums because a lot of people agree.

I'm sure some do it just for a joke, but just looking back through this thread a lot are dead serious about it.

they prolly just racist n sheit idk

Attached: 1555530327978.jpg (500x500, 68K)

>being this new

Thats not how it all started Yea Forumsruh...

Attached: ScreenHunter 271.jpg (1358x709, 333K)

Fastest way i can say it.
Blacks are not niggers.
They are different. Are you black? Or are you a nigger?
Blacks have jobs and arent thugging it up.
Niggers steal, rob, rape. Etc. Which are you?

Not all of us hate you. In fact many of us care. I’m a conservative white republican. I hope only the best for you.

Which are you?

>it is assumed a nigger is black. It just seems detrimental to black society, if people see you as a criminal you are more likely to be a criminal. People live up to the expectations that society puts on them.
So why do Blacks use the word nigger as thought it's a good thing? I've never called a black person a nigger, yet in conversation I hear them call each other that. If the word is so offensive as a race Blacks should stop promoting it's use in music, movies, literature, etc. I understand societal pressure, too. My granddaughters attend a 95%+ Black school where they are on the Banner Roll (That's better than Honor Roll) Their classmates are as a group generally lazy and seem uninterested in bettering themselves. They don't want to be caught "acting White". Better to be niggers like their parents? Time for Blacks to break the cycle and grow up as a race.

Niggers all got that gene but a small amount can keep it down until they get drunk

Attached: 1552752410311m.jpg (1024x1024, 86K)

Lowest common denominator make a bad name for your whole race. Niggers are the majority of black people, whereas trailer trash is a small percentage of white people. As hard as the niggers are trying to kill themselves off with gangs and shit, having 10 kids each is only keeping the numbers up. Effictive birth control and abortion providers in nigger dense areas would help this problem tremendously.

You guys are always laughing and snickering around me and I think you're laughing at me for being a clueless uncool honky loser boy.

Attached: f384f7db369ed3aac8941e1869cbc7f4.jpg (400x271, 19K)

>niggER
>niggA

which one do "they" use boy?

that thing has boobs on her boobs!

the fact that they cut the ending off of every word doesn't make it a different word

trips saying the word "unironically" makes me cry

Make a difference in your culture. Stop letting drug addicts have children over and over again just to be put into foster care. Stop encouraging young black men to kill each other and start encouraging them to go to school and do something more than sell crack and buy gold chains. Truthfully. Look at your people. Look at the plain ignorance they display when confronted with legitimate problems in their culture. Why are tens of thousands of black kids not graduating from school? Why is half of all crime committed by blacks? Why is most of that, black men killing other black men? Why are there more single black moms now than when Jim Crow was in effect? Is America more racist now than it was before? Look at your own people, and ask yourself why anyone, not just white people; ANYONE wouldn't hate you. You’re all stuck in this blissful ignorance that flashy cars and clothes are all you need to establish a place in society as “successful.” Do something about your people. Become the next visionary; make a change. It’s twice as easy for you to stand out to blacks than it would be for a white man “trying to change culture” to stand out to whites.

>low IQ
>emotional reasoning like a woman
>violent for no reason
>can't relax around them
>loud and obnoxious culture of repeating yourselves at max volume
>niggers only create what caters to the lowest common denominator
>stink
>ugly
>big nose breathing up all the white mans air
>black fathers dont exist(auto correct wont even let me type father after the word black)
>petty and destructive to yourselves and everything around you
>all your heroes are criminals and drug dealing hookers
>take what whitey gave you for granted and believe some fiction about being a slave king
>leave an unholy mess in the shower

Then stop ruining our civilization.

>trailer trash is a small percentage of white people

you never been to the south? you ever been through san bernadino? you ever drove through florida? white trash is everywhere and its a large percentage of whites that are nigger trash as described in previous posts.
youre an idiot. stupid nigger trash

Do you really hope for the best? I've often wondered that if somehow our immediate thoughts became suddenly audible, what would we hear? For example, when I come I contact with a black man, my first thoughts are "fuckin' nigger". It's not right, but it's apparently involuntary since it happens every time. I wonder what your first thoughts would really be.

SPOILER ALERT:
Wow, this race needs some SERIOUS cleaning up to do!

Attached: 1527511174408.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>big nose breathing up all the white mans air

haha had to put in some chappelle there

but it do doe....you dumb ass pink monkey.

Attached: 53140396_10216226720574674_1862568728902762496_n.jpg (480x726, 27K)

you mean- "yo dum as pin monke"

It's not like I do not like black people . I just don't like niggers

OP they don't know any blacks. They live with mommy and many of them come from privileged families. I admire that you are trying to reason with them, but honestly they just need to grow up.

Attached: wUngZFr[1].gif (417x250, 436K)

Many black people use the word with different connotation. Like a gay person using the word fag. It can be done in a way that is empowering or in offensive way. White are not using it in that way and if they were to try it would not come off genuine. Just like if a straight person tries to use the word fag.

Now why they don't want to "act white" is the same reason people don't want to act like a nerd. They want to be accepted by the group, black people have a slightly different culture and they don't want to be excluded from that by "acting white". Its rough on some black people who enjoy "white" things, they are excluded from their black peers for not being black enough and excluded from their other peers for being too black.

Also in American that cycle you want to break was all created by white people. From slavery, to segregation, to bad loans , to the drug was targeting blacks. It's all of societies job to improve society.

>>big nose breathing up all the white mans air

LOST...

Attached: 1552117115386.jpg (736x1081, 129K)

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

Attached: 1532912541987.jpg (800x764, 92K)

>tfw i talk to my gay friends with sup fegs

That's fine because their your friends who know you don't wish to attach them for being gay. It be different if you were doing that to someone you just met. You have a bunch of black friends you call niggers too?

>disgusting looking hair, natural or fake
>eyes are always that weird reddish color like you're infected with t-virus
>everything a nigger touches gets grease stains
>the women bathe themselves in the most heinous smelling lotions so they dont look dusty
>can't swim
>food is undercooked bullshit with hot/bbq sauce and paprika
>calls it flavor
>STDs
>can't talk for shit
>lazy
>never finish the fucking line so other less racially handicapped people have to do it
>mostly illiterate
>too dumb to wear a belt and get killed by police for it
>generally immoral attitude of what makes a man
>deep closet faggotry
>did I mention ugly?

This is Yea Forums, not the real world. My best fren is black, I dont hate black people.

fair but you just described hoodrats, what about the rest

I don't, man. A whole lot of other anons isn't either. I just have no sympathy for cucks, shills, and demagogues, pushing agendas of this or that superiority, regardless of their skin color. It was widely understood on Yea Forums some years back that you can be a nigger regardless of your skin color, too, and beyond that, sorry, but it's just a funny word, it's not going away. It has no bearing on your skin color tho. Aside from some extremes, anyway, I think we're talking almost entirely about jokes and trolling.

Don’t use the hard r nigga

Nigger

>lack of manners
>lack of general awareness
>loud and obnoxious
>extremely sellfish with no regard for anything but themselves
>lie pretty much on instinct
>cant speak any language properly
>blame white people about everything even though they can barely survive without us
>smell like shit
>look like shit
>clumsy and stupid
>lazy and ignorant
>impulsive cannot think past the here and now
>emotional controll of a pregnant woman
>no sense of gratitude just expect gibs for nothing
i wonder why one would ever consider hating niggers

Cumskin

This is commkn behaviour in grade schools to separate problem students from the others for their own and others good, can help with directed teaching and reduce proximity destractions while it can looks bad from an outsiders point if view, its necessary.

Guy doesn’t even look white. He’s obviously a Jew.

What rest? My two posts account for every nigger to have ever existed. They served their purpose picking humans into the modern era. It's time to put the old beasts of burden down before they do any more damage.

you forgot
>big dicks

this we had this in our school too its not racism its just that niggers are naturally retarded and tend to distract/bother other students

You've been an epic fail since you started crying in the 70s

Nobody likes you.

Pic related.

Attached: 2838E152-9C2C-4547-A698-1AB89F45D49B.jpg (650x960, 196K)

just having a big dick doesnt redeem all your shitty qualities nigger you cant just "muh dick"your way out of everything

>Do something about your people. Become the next visionary; make a change.
Or wait for White folks to fix it for you. The Liberal Democrats been keeping the Black race down since Emancipation. Free abortions! Government Housing! Food Stamps. Why would a Welfare Queen stop having kids when it ups their monthly check?
>Now why they don't want to "act white" is the same reason people don't want to act like a nerd. They want to be accepted by the group, black people have a slightly different culture and they don't want to be excluded from that by "acting white".
Yeah, no point in trying. Let's see what the 22nd Century holds? Maybe in another 80 years the Hood Tude will have worn off and Black people can wise up.

The problem with blacks is the same problem whites experience with Muslims - you're just too damn DIFFERENT to ever be fully accepted. That's the reality of things.