Alright Yea Forums.. How many of you have used a spirit board and what did you learn?

Alright Yea Forums.. How many of you have used a spirit board and what did you learn?

Attached: 611eU-4icSL._AC_SY400_.jpg (386x400, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com\invite\pRkMu23
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I learned Abigail has trouble expressing her feelings.
Also, I learned that OP is a fag.

SHIT! It is talking to me!

Attached: 1556460304257.jpg (386x400, 97K)

I used one for the first time last night... I did not believe in an afterlife or spirits. It was just for fun. I was so wrong.

I have learned that, wait yes, the spirits are speaking to me, you fellate men professionally.

Professionally? They told me it was purely recreational.

I learned never ever to do it again

>discordapp.com\invite\pRkMu23
>[-kqw
you know, for some reason everytime i click these invites they are invalid.

Wanna greentext it?

they told me it depends on the guy...

I have used them many time and was a weekend thing for a couple years, until it went a little crazy and we stopped. We all learnt a few thing about our family’s history was good and pretty fun when it works properly.

Attached: 6066E6E8-F829-494F-BCCD-A481F026A62A.jpg (500x266, 29K)

My gf says she's down to play with one but I'm honestly not, unless we can not get fucking haunted afterwards.

Never do this shit in your own house user, go out or find an old building to do it in.

Since when did they stop calling it a ouija board? Is that racist now too or something?

Did anyone learn anything about the after life?

Ouija is a Hasbro brand. That's why

I'm staying at an Airbnb in a month with her, if I find out how to play it safely I'll probably do it there

Really, I leaned it's not a game. Respect the dead. I'd stick to contacting family. Take it seriously. They have a lot to say.

You talk to someone who has passed away, now you have a responsibility to help this person.

That’s cool just always be respectful and don’t fuck about, so you don’t leave anything for the people.

Checked dubs of truth.

Yes. Heaven is a real place where Jeopardy reruns are constantly playing and you're forced to watch them. Not nice.