Walk into a room, see this:

Walk into a room, see this:

How do you feel?

Attached: dbags.jpg (998x576, 104K)

Like I finally fit in.

>no niggers
Absolutely at home.

cook and throw in a flash bang

Hello there good chaps, saved some tea for little myself?

>how do you feel?
sorry for them
mindless drones stuck in forced conformity

Embarrassed

Attached: 1356227924943.jpg (768x576, 204K)

I would let them fuck me
because they have a nice personality

Attached: nude_girls-2027.jpg (603x800, 49K)

That is the gayest room I've ever seen.

I'd tell the dude to stop sitting on the table... Terrible manners

>later that day

Attached: Meanwhile ITT faggots.jpg (1135x775, 362K)

Pic related.

Attached: card.jpg (640x356, 23K)

call me biased but I know I've just walked into the douchiest room I've ever experienced in my life

Feels like it must be summer with all these newfag interns at my firm

Proper

Like I walked into an awkward experiment in homosexuality

Under dressed.

Get

Reroll

Fml

Also the pussiest, one real man could probably beat the shit out of all of them at the same time

extremely aroused

So because they are well dressed and groomed they arnt real men?

Be careful not to cut yourself on all that edge faggot.

I feel like im getting a good tip for carrying 25 pizza boxes

I'd feel beta as fuck and self conscious at my general underachieving in life

kek

inferior

tbh i always have an insecure hatred for beautiful and wealthy people.
I understand that these fuckers probably had a stable family growing up, never had to wear shitty goodwill clothes or deal with the slightest true adversity
some folks get all the luck

Like Patrick Bateman

hi

roll

hate is abstract and you probably feel this way because your a lazy moron that wasted his life

Fine. Comfortable. Im ENTJ, they present as my kinda people.

A bit embarassed having to be around such poor people, but hey, refugee work is good for the soul.

i despise, rich smug assholes

WTF I pay you all to get out there and suck some cock? What are you all doing standing about.?

no, im actually doing pretty well for myself and i work hard every day. Made it to college despite coming from poverty, and I intend to stay out of poverty.

If you're trying to tell me that coming from a poor family with a dead mother and a non-present father doesnt make life more of a challenge than inheriting your father's small fortune, youre a real silly cunt.
I'm not using the cards life dealt me as an excuse, in fact, it's what drives me most. Doesn't stop me for resenting rich assholes who had nannies wipe their asses till they were 8.

The Ribs are on their ways and the Tacos with extra sauce are right behind with jelly donuts for dessert. Please remember that removing your jackets is the height of bad manners

Help the dude in the foreground fix his pocket square.
Tell the guy in the back to stop lean sitting on the table.
Comment on the guy on the far right's cup holding technique.
Leave and on the way out tell a janitor to have that room's carpet vacuumed.

the fact is that feeling hatred towards people that got lucky in life is similar to feeling hatred towards blacks for being black. Amongst them theres a lot of good people that helped the world in many various ways and your just being an ignorant and jealous fuck. I suggest to "hate" your life or your mother for giving birth to you in this environement, for me that'd be way more reasonable

Jesus. I'm in the wrong room.