The bottle contains the piece of cloth which used to clean my sperm in past 2 and a half year...

The bottle contains the piece of cloth which used to clean my sperm in past 2 and a half year. And i soaked them with water.
I've done this before and it apparently emits gas so i should have to throw it away. This time I used a pepsi bottle which will not let the gas leak.
The result is technically a concentrated dead spermcells.It smells like a dry bread(pretty good)
AMA.

Attached: technically sperm bottle.jpg (1512x2016, 728K)

Also, i miss the cum collector and this is more easy way to technically collect your sperm. I hope we can see many cumcollectors this christmas.

are u retarded

I think so

Microwave it, shake it, open it.

Its only been about 30 minutes. Maybe next month.

drink it

Nigger

maybe my my future sex slave will

Deadbeat retard. You know what? I don't give a single fuck what you do with your jizz, you sad fuck.

Server with no rules
Anything goes !
(Take off extra dot)
discord..gg
/PdMsWwn

Dont know how you can say it smells good or like dry bread. I used a cum rag last year in college for about 2 months it turned stiff and crusty so I decided to soak it in water on my desk while I went to class, by the time I came home that night my whole dorm room(aswell as the shared kitchen area with my roommate) reeked of the most foul smell I cant even describe it was awful.

And this shit. What is this? Do you all hang out on discord and show off each other your jizz containers? No rules. Sounds great, then you can gape your sad asshole on camera for all your online buddies to see.

I joined a few hours before and left 1 minute later because its so fucking boring, no content at all besides 9gag shit, fuck off nigger

Fucking Newfag

I recommend finding a way to keep it at 75 or 80 degrees, like on top of the fridge or if there's a cabinet above the microwave, or in a windowsill that gets sun where it won't be noticed. Just to maximize effect. Who knows, maybe it will be something like Jenkem.

what happened to jizzus?

anyone else remember jizzus?

Retard. I have been here much longer than you, I just went away and got a life, with real values. Now that I'm checking it out again all I see are black dick worship threads. Good luck on here pal.

The weapon of mass destruction. How should we name it?

He came back last year. Also not sure but he informed us that he used ginger beer to fake the cum

Whatever you say newfriend. Go respond to some more bots.

I will extract the cum out of the fiber and will dry the liquid, thus making a solid cum.

Measure it's pH, could be interesting !

You dumbshit lmao

I dont have the ph meter.
Also, here is the result

Sorry i cant. I'm gonna drink it

Attached: 20190428_183831.jpg (4032x3024, 1.46M)

Another pic

Attached: 20190428_184200.jpg (4032x3024, 1.78M)

you dont have to do this op

Prove it

You shouldnt exist.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-28-05-41-46(1).png (1080x585, 218K)

I didn't recorded it but it doesn't taste that bad.
Guess the pic here is sufficient.
I am doing another extraction and that shit will go up to my ass

Attached: 20190428_184706.jpg (4032x3024, 1.72M)

your handwriting is pretty cool

Its the same hand that I use to fap

Just knwe what jenkem is. I should definitely try it.

Nice. I use my left to jerk off to traps into a rag and my right in the shower.

i remember about 2 years ago some dude cooked a bunch of sperm he had been saving in the fridge. he cooked them like scrambled eggs and ate them along with his uncle. can't believe no one saved those pics and posted them again.

WEWLAD

did the uncle know about the sperms?

No he couldn't even tell it wasn't his usual fritata