Where's this fuckin cunt the entire movie??? Just shows up to save everyone. Ffs

Where's this fuckin cunt the entire movie??? Just shows up to save everyone. Ffs

Attached: 2019.04.26-09.05-boundingintocomics-5cc3729f5aa2b.png (750x400, 98K)

off fighting the patriarchy.

Didn't really save anyone, and was kind of pointless. Why didn't they just give her scenes to Scarlet Witch?

Marvel franchise finally fell off.

her super power is getting written out of films by annoying the bejesus out of everyone

Dude legit was shit parts, no one cared and no one will care. She is a bitch character, her character is 24/7 a cunt. who will like a cunt?
is this what a hero is? bithcy and mean?
then trying to make her superman, just so stupid that it hurts, fucking disney.

Attached: 1552844540660.jpg (1000x1000, 635K)

Probs off getting a manicure

>watching normalfag capeshit
lel

She was so boring and snotty the whole movie as well.

What's more important than saving the universe?

not being a raging bitch

You know what would have been a PERFECT after credits scene for endgame if Stan Lee wakes up from sleep

I got a question. Why the fuck didn't Hulk use the infinity gauntlet a second time to snap Tony Stark back into existence at the end of the movie? Why was Tony perma-dead?

I mean, I get that RDJ didn't want to play Tony Stark anymore, so they had to write him out somehow. It just seems like a massive plot hole (among other things).

Or marvels healing powers

"i cAn kiLL tHAnoS beCuAsE I peE bLooD eVeERy mOuTH"- Captain look at me am a woman

Attached: 1551589610070s.jpg (216x250, 8K)

Thanos bitch slaps her away. What are you on about?

What’s the male equivalent of being a basic bitch?

Complaining about Captain Marvel is any manner on the internet is such a basic bitch movie but hey, at least your toes are warm in those uggs and you got that tasty Starbucks to sip on.

Working to help the rest of the universe - as every sapient species were struck by the chaos of the post-snap. She's basically superman, doing cosmic good.
She comes back when there's real danger again, to help her planet of birth.

Had she been there, the movie would have been very short.
Also, don't blame her for the writers decisions.
For a better life, focus on the stuff you like, because liking stuff is more fun than the opposite.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1555773413930.jpg (900x542, 92K)

Thanos is the Yang to Tony's Ying mayne. They both had to die. Fuck this bitch too btw

>her and Loki get more movies
>that's it

oops forgot, Captain Nigmerica gets his too

>Working to help the rest of the universe - as every sapient species were struck by the chaos of the post-snap.

earth is the only planet with heroes trying to actively stop thanos and get back the infinity stones, you'd think that's a priority to help the universe..

Yes, which is why she returns from deep space.

Fuck off with your Asperger's movie. 108 main characters just to keep the aspies focused.

She is fucking and sucking my cock.

Attached: 6410940082.jpg (2308x1616, 153K)

>/thread

Calm down, you don't have to watch it.
Watch a movie you want to watch instead.

"There are many more planets with similair problems"
Yeah bitch, but earth is the only one where people are trying to reverse it so why dont you just fucking help

You know she's not real, she's a character written by writes and acted by an actress?

I was glad she wasn't in the movie

Offscreen, where she should be

Did you watch the movie at all?
She helps where she can, they can't solve anything to begin with because Thanos has already destroyed the stones. So she leaves to do help around - five years pass before Stark comes up with a solution - I'm sure they contact her there, but it takes a while to cross the vast distances of space before she can show up, which she does in the last possible moment and changes the outcome by giving the others just a few more seconds.

If they push for her to be the new main focus of the Marvel franchise, it'll just be the same as when she's pushed in the comics.

No one cares, it'll flop like fuck because she's Captain No Charisma.
Fucking NO ONE likes her.

I like her.

This entire thread.

WTF is wrong with you boys? Give yer balls a tug and stop wasting time on such childish shit you tit fuckers. You like hero movies? Join the fucking army. Better still you fags ought to join the navy.

2/10, try harder next time.

Wrong demographic you described, cuck.

Attached: 154948428760.jpg (710x359, 47K)

i dont get why shes so retardedly op in the movie

hey if it makes (((marvel))) more sheckles then do it. its all about sheckels

Attached: 237422398082212.png (1024x1024, 463K)

She was too busy watching terabytes upon terabytes worth of snuff films and extremely strange fetish flicks. That's why she has that dead look in her eyes.