Got blackmailed into eating shit or I would have to go to the prison. I am so disgusted with myself

Got blackmailed into eating shit or I would have to go to the prison. I am so disgusted with myself.

Attached: proof.webm (640x640, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

ok... greentext?

Any pics available?

Why would you have to go to prison, faggot? That's literally all we want to know and you've spent half an hour not telling us. What did you do and who found out? Don't bother with faggy green text just answer the question.

For committing the crime?

Some 15 yo asshole has my whatsapp conversation with his 12 yo sister where I jokingly asked her for some pictures to see how far she would go because she started texting me first. Now I'm in trouble because I am 26. He threatened to beat me up and go to the police.

Lol you got punked by a 15yo. It was probably a good idea to eat your own shit. You would have died in prison. I hope he still goes to the cops.

Why are you texting little kids my little shit eating cock goblin

So you were talking to a minor why exactly? You know you don't have it respond...

Same

She's not a little kid, but still I have never thought about her sexually. She got my number because I have few friends from her class.

Oh God, get your shitty breath outta here;you're stinking up Yea Forums.

Attached: 20181201_145514.jpg (1164x1440, 592K)

Because he wanted pictures of little 12yo titties. He "jokingly asked her" for nudes and got caught. He's either a pedo or a high level autist. Either way, he deserves to be forcefully removed from society.

This. You're fucking retarded op. Use some common sense and don't talk to kids

He's 26 and has friends from a 12 year olds class. Clearly retarded.

>
>She's not a little kid, but still I have never thought about her sexually. She got my number because I have few friends from her class.

A 26 year old man who is friends with 12 year olds...ok pedo

Attached: 9495811775.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Also, yes 12 years old is a little kid. What the fuck is wrong with you? The more you say the more obvious it is how developmentally handicapped you are.

I'm actually surprised that you're so negative about it. It's normal because you choose friends by having common interests. I don't do anything sexual with them you retards. We just like to smoke and hang out

Your not being "blackmailed" you just got caught you piece of shit. Deal with it.

Attached: 1546599046316.jpg (400x388, 31K)

>Anonymous
Obvious troll is obvious

Obvious troll is obvious.

Op is trolling us. There's no way he's this stupid. Literally what common interests could a 12yo and a 26yo have unless you have suffered severe head trauma.

Please have a seat
youtube.com/watch?v=wdD7moRwN0M

We play volleyball together and talk about cars. Nothing wrong with that.