Captain America picks up Thor's hammer

Captain America picks up Thor's hammer

Thanos dies

Tony Stark dies

Black Widow dies

Attached: 1545182558654.jpg (321x298, 12K)

We knew this days ago. You're late to the party.

hulk dabs

anyone who cares about spoilers has already seen the movie, tickets have been sold out for over a month
good try tho

Attached: thannnn.jpg (895x1079, 83K)

too late i saw the movie, nice try user :)

How does Thanos die? Is it Ant-Man up the ass? What role does Captain Marvel have?

Attached: 1545617384940.png (1080x1350, 1.98M)

This would have been the perfect ending.

Attached: 1545754229205.jpg (663x1024, 130K)

She gets

pretty boy

What about that rando kid Tony sees in Iron Man 3? Is he okay?

This and a dyke haircut.

thanos dies once at the beginning of the movie, beheaded by thor
thanos dies again at the end, he gets snapped

Captain marvel is who finds/saves tony and nebula while they're drifting in space, she also does the same thing she does in her own movie by busting through giant thanos spaceship. that's about it. she tries to 1v1 thanos but he uses the power stone to fuck her shit

THANOS DIES TWICE YOU FUCKING DINGUS

Jeez. I was hoping they'd keep that in the comics. They're really trying to make the "empowered" haircut thing stick, huh?

Attached: 1546142760806.jpg (640x800, 50K)

he's okay, shows up to ton'y funeral at the end. its a really nice touch.

That's Spider-Mans

Attached: 1546139120733.jpg (800x937, 132K)

Who snaps Thanos though?

Attached: 1546980418233.jpg (1000x1450, 138K)

it's funny cause in her solo movie you twats bitched about how her having long hair is "unrealistic" and would get in the way of her fighting

then she cuts it short and you people bitch about that too

i think the problem might just be you hate women

talk to a therapist you incel faggot

Tony does with a nanotech gauntlet he made to hold the stones. the force of it is what kills him cause he's only human and the stones are super powerful

iron man puts on the glove and snaps it all back but the power fucking kills him

Stark

>obvious bait

suck my dick, not falling for it

Hollywood should've ignored the twats saying that Marvel should cut her hair short. They're just mad that a girl looks nice. And Brie ain't even that hot.

Attached: 1546139369955.jpg (540x810, 62K)

nah you're thinking of iron man 2

thanks

Attached: 1548675996262.jpg (812x768, 427K)

You're right.

Maybe IM3 kid is gonna be the other Spider-Man.

Attached: 1546137929697.jpg (640x960, 61K)

i bet you fucking loved that scene when all the strong independent women all start running out to battle you SJW beta cuck soy bitch boy

falling for what? it's the goddamn truth. just look on the raving neckbeards on youtube who have been ranting about the Captain Marvel movies since it was released. if it helps you ignore it by dismissing it as "bait" then hey, i can't pull your head out of your ass FOR you

wew lad, could you shove any more buzzwords into that sentence?

I actually loved the scene because as I watched it i just knew it was gonna make angsty insecure shitheads like you rage.

>mfw

Attached: this-does-put-a-smile-on-my-face.jpg (907x509, 195K)

Captain Marvel with tumblr hair is gonna lead the next wave of Marvel.

Why do I get the feeling that a lot of people are gonna jump off the MCU bandwagon after this film?

They'll probably blame it on sexism too.

I'm glad DC didn't have to put up with the "long hair on a strong woman is impractical" bullshit. If somebody said it, they ignored it. That's how it should go.

Tumblrfucks don't fill up the theaters anyway. They just blog after the movie is over to talk about how progressive or prejudiced the movie was.

Attached: 1546323690323.png (924x1184, 1.73M)

Attached: 1546147245036.jpg (837x1024, 103K)

Sauce?

1/1

Plot

Three weeks after Thanos used the Infinity Stones to disintegrate half of all life across the universe,[N 1] Carol Danvers rescues Nebula and Tony Stark from deep space. They return to Earth and join the remaining Avengers—Natasha Romanoff, Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Rocket, Thor, and James Rhodes. They find the now-injured Thanos so they can take the Infinity Stones and reverse his actions, but he has already destroyed them to prevent further use. An enraged Thor kills Thanos.

Five years later, Scott Lang escapes the quantum realm[N 2] and meets Romanoff and Rogers at the Avengers' compound. Only five hours have passed for Lang instead of years, and he theorizes that the quantum realm can allow time travel. The three ask Stark to help them retrieve the Infinity Stones from the past so they can revert Thanos' actions in the present, but he rejects them out of fear of losing his daughter Morgan. Eventually, Stark relents after reflecting upon the disintegrated Peter Parker, and works with Banner—who has merged his intelligence with the Hulk's body—to stabilize travel in the quantum realm. Romanoff recruits Clint Barton, now a ruthless vigilante following the disintegration of his family, while Banner and Rocket find a drunken, reclusive Thor in Norway.

The reunited Avengers split into groups. Banner, Rogers, Lang, and Stark travel to New York City in 2012.[N 3] Banner visits the Sanctum Sanctorum and convinces the Ancient One to give him the Time Stone, promising to return it. Rogers overcomes undercover Hydra agents and his 2012 self to retrieve the Mind Stone, but Lang and Stark fail to retrieve the Space Stone after Loki escapes with it. Rogers and Stark use the last of their size-altering Pym Particles to travel to S.H.I.E.L.D. headquarters in 1970, where they steal an earlier version of the Space Stone and vials of Pym Particles from Hank Pym so they can return to the present.

Sorry. I don't have any.

Attached: 1545487197756.jpg (1200x800, 297K)

2/3

Rocket and Thor travel to Asgard in 2013 to retrieve the Reality Stone from Jane Foster,[N 4] and Thor obtains his former hammer, Mjolnir. Barton and Romanoff travel to Vormir in 2014 and learn from the Soul Stone's keeper, the Red Skull, that it can only be acquired by sacrificing someone they love. They fight over which of them should die before Romanoff sacrifices herself. On Morag in the same year, Nebula and Rhodes steal the Power Stone before Peter Quill can.[N 5] Rhodes returns to the present with the Power Stone, but Nebula is unable to after her cybernetic implants interface with those of her 2014 self. Through this connection, the Thanos of that time captures present-day Nebula, sees the Avengers' attempt to reverse his future actions through her memories. He secretly sends the 2014 Nebula to the present.

With all the Infinity Stones collected in the present, Banner uses them to restore those whom Thanos disintegrated. The 2014 Nebula uses the time machine to transport Thanos and his ship to the present day, and he attacks the Avengers' compound. Rogers, Thor, and Stark confront Thanos, and Rogers proves worthy to wield Mjolnir. However, Thanos overpowers them and summons his army to lay siege to Earth. Present-day Nebula convinces the 2014 version of her sister Gamora to turn on Thanos, and kills the 2014 version of herself. Now restored, Stephen Strange arrives with his fellow sorcerers, the other restored Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, and the armies of Asgard, Wakanda, and the Ravagers. They fight Thanos' army alongside Danvers, who destroys Thanos' ship, and attempt to return the Infinity Stones to the past. Thanos seizes the Stones and plans to rebuild the universe with life that does not remember his actions, but Stark steals the Stones back and disintegrates Thanos and his army, but dies from the energy this releases.

LOL wonder woman has always had long hair in the comics

captain marvel literally has the short haircut in this movie that she's had in the comics for the last few years

dumb bitch

Attached: marvel.jpg (360x553, 54K)

lmao woman empowerment is a fantasy, so it fits really well in this movie

3/3 (i fucked up with 1/1 should have been 1/3)

Following a funeral for Stark, Thor appoints Valkyrie as the queen of New Asgard and joins the Guardians of the Galaxy. Rogers returns the Infinity Stones and Mjolnir to their original places in time and then remains in the past to marry Peggy Carter and live out the rest of his life. In the present, an elderly Rogers passes on his shield to Sam Wilson.

you should realize that all plots are on wikipedia the first day.

Can anyone please confirm the triumphant return of justin hammer

Hated of bad hair, bland characters, and forced marketing is not hatred of women. Some of the best action movies, horror movies, and dramas star women. Wonder Woman may be alone in terms of great superhero movies with female leads, but she's proof it can be done and without politics or people trying to say that traditional femininity impedes empowerment.

Attached: 1546998822175.jpg (1160x812, 161K)

Nobody's calling for superhero movies starring bald guys, short guys, or bear guts. Why shouldn't women be held to the same standard?

Not every guy is super-hot.
Not every chick is super-hot.

But when some girl fucks up her looks with an intentionally bad haircut, there's no reason to get behind her as a protagonist. That's like a good looking guy getting a mohawk because a full head of hair was too normal.

Attached: 1548188244460.jpg (600x800, 87K)

I'm out and I'm off to bed.

Goodnight, everybody.

Attached: 1554993549707.jpg (1024x682, 224K)

IT IS LITERALLY THE SAME HAIRCUT AS IN THE COMICS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS

also Thor literally has a fucking beer gut in this movie too
are you fucking retarded

Attached: captain.jpg (360x553, 58K)

Justin hammer return or what?

Attached: 9c5143e817922e002b1e0861189ffa28.png (434x661, 350K)

im sorry my guy but unfortunately not
it sucks he just fell by the wayside
i love sam rockwell

Still is what millennials would call a speak to the manager haircut.
Nobody liked her comic, nobody still likes her in the movie.

Damn.
Thank you for answering tho. Dude is a great actor and killed that role

Lol as if the guy you’re talking to is the voice for all men, some hate it and some don’t you gaped anus Cuck

I have literally never seen or heard a single person say that she couldn't fight with that hair.
Are you high, friend?

Also Thor becomes a fat, Fortnite-playing drunkard

Attached: 116076-3824-109036-1-wonder-woman.jpg (409x640, 65K)

This but in Infinity war doc strange hints it would be Tony and the act of him giving the stone away willingly was the key to the hole thing without him doing that they would have never been able to win.

My biggest gripe with the hole movie was why is it ok to bring everyone back from the dead 6 years later if you've been dead for 6 years your coming back to what exactly? A fucked up reality you would never really except.

I think Doc new the only real option was Thanos snapping the hole universe and starting over it would have been the best option. The fact that Tony had a daughter is the only way he would have willingly sacrificed himself so easily for if he didn't she would be gone.

Attached: 1552313502443.png (900x1000, 955K)

Attached: 250px-Captain_Marvel_29.jpg (250x374, 50K)

Titanic sinks

They just came into his crib then cut his arm and head off nigga was just trying to make dinner

So basically Tony Stark being the self absorbed dude he is DOOMED the hole universe just to save his daughter the real HERO in the move was Thanos the one that would sacrifice his daughter for the greater good of the universe instead of putting his selfish interests first. But like Father like Son.

Attached: 1552318907498.gif (250x338, 1.81M)

Hey when in Norway do as the Norwegians

It doesn't bother me since I don't give a fuck about Marvel movies. I liked Infinity War, and to me it shouldn't have had a second part. I will watch it next week, and I expect that they defeat Thanos. But it makes me happy that some Avenger will die too.

Have questions

Where the fuck Loki goes when he take the bleu cube???