Why don't u ever see lobster tanks at grocery stores anymore

why don't u ever see lobster tanks at grocery stores anymore

Attached: ocean man.jpg (1600x1200, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord..gg/bGekU2m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we got one at the one i work at

I know two grocery stores within a 20 minute walk of my apartment that have lobster tanks

and nobody buys them unless they go on sale so thats probably why

I live in texas and I used to see them all the time. It wasn't until this thread that I realized that I probably haven't seen one in years outside of Red Lobster.

can confirm disappearing tanks

I was actually thinking about this the other day. My favorite grocery store remodeled and they took away the tank. I can only assume that few people bought them and its expensive to maintain a clean tank (ask any person with an aquarium)

YOU HAVE NO DIRTY CHINKS IN YOUR CITY THAT'S WHY,

BECAUSE THE FUCKING SHIT IS FUCKED UP

LEMME PUT YOU IN A PLASTIC CAGE TO BE VIEWED BY YOUR POTENTIAL KILLERS

IF HELL EXISTS YOUR COMPLACENCY WILL LAND YOU THERE

Nobody buys them and high maintenance. If you fuck up the water, they all die

Prolly cause they restaurants don't want you to know it's already dead when they throw it in the pot

you failed the reading test.

When and where were there ever lobster tanks at grocery stores?

Because you live in a low income area

Nah I fail writing test.

Fuck off i hope this is bait

Attached: 4E6B0573EE4E45B0A826A6633EE6CD76.jpg (339x338, 38K)

Still have one at mine next to the fish section where they have stuff on ice and fresh.

The nice grocery store, not the cheap one.

before you were born, apparently.
pre-2006

Literally every grocery store until a few years ago. At least in America

Yep, its nostalgia.

Do you get this butthurt when they display your avocados half split in the faggie isle?

Because we can't hit our kids anymore.

Nobody wants to deal with a whole live lobster anymore. We like our meat already dead and wrapped in clear plastic and styrofoam. Much the same reason people don't buy live chickens to eat.

>11 years ago
>be me, 16
>friends and I are really into everything sophomoric when it comes to humor (family guy, superbad, etc.)
>always doing stupid shit to make each other laugh
>one friend's birthday
>after school getting high with a group of like 5 people
>tell driver to pull into grocery store parking lot
>I go in solo
>get a live lobster from tank in a box, take it back to car
>tell birthday friend to close his eyes and place box in his lap
>tell him to open it as a surprise
>he does
>opens it
>everyone in car laughing our asses off
>he names it Dale
>back at his house, we make a little impromptu tank for it
>Dale lives for about 3 week
>we would put him in gauntlets against wolf spiders and brown recluses
>undefeated
>Dale dies after a while because not enough salt in his tank or some shit
>friends and I eat him

man I miss high school

I was born in 96, live in Florida, and I've never once seen lobster tanks in grocery stores

Lawsuits filed by people claiming to get sick from eating them has played a part in at least one chain in US

maybe not at fiesta food mart

What grocery stores have live lobsters?

Btfo vegan

Kroger used to have them up until the 90s

I'm talking Winn Dixie and Publix here bud. Never heard of Fiesta before.

I live in Texas too and they have one at central market faggot

ahahaha you called me a faggot but then referred to the interior of central market. saw the lobsters on the way to the salad bar, you queer?

i assumed because you lived in florida that you must be latino. if not, you must be 80+.

I see them all the time? where do you live?

I feel bad for the poor things. What a shit life.

I used to stand and watch them when I was I kid, I thought they were bugs for awhile.

I agree. I'm a meat eater, but at least give these creatures a decent life before they're boiled alive (which make no sense) Kill it then eat it you dumb fucks.

B is full of non empathetic people. It's why the don't understand. Which is also a main trait in Asperger syndrome

You clearly don't know Floridian demography. Yes we've got a lot of Latinos here, but in 2015 72.5% of people were white, which I am. Also, like I said before, I was born in 96, which makes me 23

Truth. Every other reply is full REEEE

discord..gg/bGekU2m

discord server no rules (remove second dot in discord gg)....

you're a main trait in asperger syndrome

Attached: 1550795030815.png (1440x1132, 1.2M)

You're just not man enough to look your food in the eye and acknowledge it as a living creature.

North East we still got lobster tanks.
Used to work with them personally few years ago before I got promoted out of that gay shit.
Used to name the lobsters and tell the customers their names before I steamed them. Some people got really upset
>you kids ready to eat Gregory?
Once worked with a chick who got fired for making the lobsters dance on the hot wraps.
Sometimes the lobsters got out of the rubberbands and would fight to the death. The loser would usually get eaten.
Lobsters are fucking metal like that.

Attached: Resized_20150709_012544.jpg (1600x900, 628K)

truthfully, i don't think anybody gives a fuck about floridian demography. it's a joke, anyways, surely i'm aware than not everybody in florida is latino or old. you took off to wikipedia to defend your shithole state way too fast.

but try to tell me miami isn't ruined.

There are lobster tanks at the grocery store I go to. I've never bought one; while I consider myself a pretty good cook if I want lobster I'd rather just go to a restaurant where I know the chef knows what they're doing and I don't need to trouble myself with the cooking process and learning how to cook one just right.

I'll cook almost anything else but lobsters are just meh, I'd rather just pay the extra for a chef to prepare it.

Because venom keeps rubbing his asshole on them.

what a fucking waste of time you are.

>you took off to wikipedia to defend your shithole state
not what happened but okay
>but try to tell me miami isn't ruined.
Never been there, so I don't know. All I know about it is there's a lot of latinos, the Bob Marley Museum is there with the family, and there's a "high speed rails" train there.

even in bumfuck oklahoma, you used to be able to get live lobsters in grocery stores.

all of oklahoma is bumfuck oklahoma

and you used to be able to get live lobsters here

Cool, but OK isn't Florida

OP's question did not pertain to florida.
florida is too low class for lobster

In the USA we still have them.

They cost like $50 each. I don't know who buys them.

>OP's question did not pertain to florida.
I didn't bring up Florida for no reason, it was other people who made me mention it.
>florida is too low class for lobster
Mother fucker we were the ones who did lobster first. It actually used to be considered a low class food before the north turned it into a delicacy.

Any along the coasts.

Lobster was once considered the cockroach of the sea. It became a delicacy when a Chicago socialite was flying in fresh lobster from Maine.

*Chicago was once not a shithole.

florida had lobster when nobody wanted it. now people want it, and florida doesn't get it.

florida sounds like a little bitch to me.

We have Lobster, just not lobster tanks in grocery stores

no no floirda invented lobster

they don't have fucking feelings faggot, calm down

they just think "FOOD FOOD FOOD THREAT THREAT THREAT MATE MATE MATE FOOD FOOD FOOD"

Angler here. The reason is lobsters are becoming over fished for the pass few years. Now there becoming smaller and restaurants will pay top dollar for the display model types leaving stores empty handed. The stores that do habe lobster tanks are able to turn a profit with them before they die or the other lobsters eat each other

Florida invented methamphetamine.

lol, dude a lot of times they include Hispanics in the "white" category for whatever reason. It's actually something like 55% caucasian, dude it's fucking florida for fuck's sake everyone is a beaner

Thanks for the actual answer fisheranon.

plus the 44 billion undocumented cubans.
or maybe you included them under the umbrella "beaners", to which i would agree. but my one cuban acquaintance has assured me that it's improper nomenclature.

Whaaa? For $50 you can get like 4 lobsters up here.

you guys know there are free lobsters in the ocean, right?

i visited miami once and I had to stop in a walmart to get some random essential and the STAFF didn't fucking speak english....like imagine, me asking the cashier "where do i find such and such" and they are all "err umm noo habla"...the fucking staff....it was impossibly to even understand that this is going on in the united states.

Except my source specifically states hispanics of any race, which includes white latinos. I know personally that Florida polling, when asking for your race, specifically say on the paper to call yourself hispanic no matter what race you are, and online they ask you if you're hispanic before they ask what race.
By the way, Latino factually isn't a race, it's a nationality, and someone of any race could be latino. The idea that latino is a race is like saying all Americans are part of an American race, making you and me the same race as niggers.
Hero of the thread

It's probably not that simple

A was at the store and their was a lobster case but they got rid of it becoase a kid poured bleach in it

confirmed beaner. everything you have said has been discredited.

I remember when you had them really gay niggers made a cartoon about setting them free

And you wonder why you don't have nice things anymore

You've never met an actual beaner have you? They always will tell you latino is a race, and you're racist if you say anything negative about beaners period, which contradicts what I just got done saying. Hell, they were the ones that got the US to put "Hispanic" as a classification of race in the first place.

I hate people that talk shit about seafood. Heard the same about shrimp

i don't think you understood what i was saying, beaner. I'm saying that the polls often say that a state is X Percent "White", but they are including latinos/hispanics/beaners whatever the fuck you want to call them, in that percentage.

If you're latino/hispanic/speak fucking spanish, you aren't white, sorry pal

All food is free if you produce it yourself
Grocery stores replace the hunt with ease and convenience
It's why you didn't labor in the fields your entire life
People realized they can do dumb things and get paper to buy food someone else acquired for them.
You also get to use that paper on other things so that you don't have to acquire it yourself like entertainment and sexual intercourse.

Attached: 1556021818977-b.jpg (564x541, 70K)

And I was saying that is factually false. And if spics can't be white, what race are white skinned ones?

what the fuck are you even trying to say, beaner?

please prove to me why this is false. it's a fact that pollers often lump hispanics in as 'whites', when they aren't fucking white

being 'White' is more than having light colored skin or having heritage from Europe. Whites are only from countries like ireland, england, wales, germany/denmark, norway, sweden

I mean fuck, I'm italian and I'm not really fucking white, dude

and again, i live in texas. i've met a beaner or two.

Then start a nice white family of whatever wholesome german and Irish descent girl you can get.

o...k?...what?

He's trying to tell you everyone in his community looks like Univision news. And that was once respected so he's saying it his way to include indios and trash and god knows who else like him along on their bill.

>please prove to me why this is false
Already did
>it's a fact that pollers often lump hispanics in as 'whites', when they aren't fucking white
Ok so you say here --> that you're from Texas, which means you don't live in Florida (please correct me if I'm wrong in assuming these two are the same). Maybe that's the way you guys do it in Texas, but that's not what's going on here where I live.
>Whites are only from countries like ireland, england, wales, germany/denmark, norway, sweden
Nope. Oh by the way, my ancestry comes from the first three as well as the Netherlands.
>I mean fuck, I'm italian and I'm not really fucking white
Yes you are
Didn't answer my question, and now I'm wondering what race you consider yourself.

California here, local SaveMart has a tank, Safeway, BelAire, and other smaller further away Savemart don't.

I actually don't mind cuz I don't eat em. Lobsters are bottomfeeder's aka The cockroaches of the sea.

wtf is Univision

Literally in what alternate universe is the Florida of 2019 72.5% white?

You don't realize that everyone in the world is a nigger. I don't know where Europeans from 1700 that emigrated to America came from. Your Mary Jane's watsons and gwen stacy's that was a huge save. Nobody today is that white just look at connor McGregors nigger face. That is the last one.

listen man i'm not disagreeing with your overall point, but lobsters are basically bugs.

if you cut something into four pieces and all four pieces move independently of each other, that thing is fucking stupid.

RIGHT?! That's what I'm trying to explain to this fucking beaner and he doesn't get how polling works

That was my father's point and wisdom before all these fucking Indians and Mexicans called themselves italians.

you're arguing with two different people now. i'm the dude from texas that initially pissed off the floridian dude who is now arguing with you about race.

1) You dont go to the deli.

2) As our consumer culture progresses it continuously attempts to undermine attempts of self sufficiency i.e. why allow you the knowledge and ability to cook a lobster you bought at market price when they can sell you the same lobster for double by reducing your capacity to do things for yourself. Or a sandwich or any fucking food why should you be able to eat an apple for breakfast when Panera wants to charge you 16 for an apple mixed green salad.

There's really only one reason businesses stop doing stuff like this

It wasn't making them money.

Albertsons always had tanks

This universe, cause unlike you faggots I acutally know what the fuck I'm talking about
Then my mistake
>tips fedora

Yeah remember our date when you were going to toss my salad faggot?

You don't ask that shit. Hispanic latino is bullshit, you're accepting people you don't want into your country.

As for the real question are you trash or a fucking Indian? grow up. People internationally are not that white they are brown.

I don't know why you people don't have a sense of building white families whose offspring don't look like shit. People ever being that white was a miracle they are always fucking with Europe

Stop talking about lawnmowers you fucking potato
This a lobster thread

What bitch?

What are you even talking about?

Someone needs to take this drunk beaner back to the holding cell. You're scaring the townspeople

Just read through the thread, you sound like a triggered Hispanic. The southern half of the Florida panhandle is basically a Latin-American country under US administration.

but You're passing off as white when you're a fucking nigger.

Polling doesn't work. Have some hardcore racist who thinks like you knock on doors to take a picture and submit DNA tests. I'll wait.

I'm saying your father wasn't a Italian he was a faggot and a beaner. They had to accept him because niggers started crying. La goblina that's what I think of you.

How bad is cuban niggers paradise again?

This thread is why we need a wall

Lobster cock

Also this is my first time on an anonymous deep web website and before the hackers find me and steal my lobster cock I’m gonna say the n word.

NIGGER

Yeah just look in a mirror before defending white or whatever it is your bitchass considers to be white. And leave those people alone.

Look in a mirror. Do you see George Clooney or Ryan Reynolds?

because people stopped buying them

I met a German American with brown eyes and hair. That's a fucking jew russian.

I sound like one because you guys won't listen to me. But in truth I get called every race that I'm not because people think that invalidates my argument. I've been called Asian, black, and Jewish (which is closest to the truth between all of those red herrings [no, it's not what you think]). I actually live in Florida, and actually see more places than just where I was born. When it's outside of Tampa or Miami, it's not Latino majority, it's either rich white people, normal general American white people from the Midlands or from the North (that part applies to me and where I live), and rednecks (especially north of the Tampa Bay Area).
What's your point?

the apex of a Yea Forums users brain capacity

You mean this right indio? Fuck off you discriminate your own people when you deserve that hate speech.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555577089976.jpg (640x640, 42K)

It reminds people too much of how senseless their lives are and results in less purchases

My point is your blood is shit and you're a social embarrassment with your cringe trash. It already is Mexico I'm just waiting for people to put you in your place. You're discriminating good people and Spanish people when you're not them.

Pic related is my point. It's over.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555576711701.jpg (432x432, 21K)

Same.
Wow, I had completely forgot that until now. I remember my local ones had them, or at least one of them did, years and years ago.

My point.

Attached: 3lr4wxgyouxz.jpg (777x743, 132K)

>You're discriminating good people and Spanish people
I'm not lol, I just want you guys to come in legally. I don't even want a wall. But sure, you idiots just keep on that anti-white racism. That'll show us.

i nerver seen a lobster

See this is why there is no Italian owned pizza hut or lobsters. I should be saying that, not you. Yet I don't.

Attached: FB_IMG_1555576857480.jpg (512x513, 33K)

I bet none of people have seen that old SNL in repeat with Larry The Lobster.
They gave two phone numbers for people to call in vote. One vote was cook him, the other vote was to save him, Larry got boiled.
Eddie Murphy did that one.

Attached: Eddie_Murphy_holding_Larry_the_Lobster-April_10_1982.jpg (500x375, 30K)

But shut the fuck up bitch.

wut

There are lobsters in central market in Texas. Don’t fuck with me faggot

You come here legally and leave the redhead alone.
I bet your father sucked dicks and cried so you could harass white people in California and think you have rights. YOU ruined America not the lettuce pickers

Good for the central market then, you stupid cunt.

Fight a black man pussy

This. Nothing but nigger tier subhumans replying to you.

But I agree with you. Go back to Mexico you and your family.

yeah, that's wild since my local ShopRite has the tank on display with no lobsters

i'm from florida and i poop my pants

Freeze dried

Fuck a little nigger boy, it’ll change your luck.

I am a white man of Germanic/Celtic ancestry who was born, raised, and currently live in Florida. My father came from Indiana, and his ancestors were part of the people from Kentucky. Stop the red herrings now.
>too stupid to come up with a response

RIP lobster thread

>i LiVe iN tExAs n i AiNt SeEn No lObStEr

Mother fuckers be making shit up on this board, neck your goddamned self

It only took five posts.

wut

Does that happen when you eat or smoke spice and try to eat people?

I see them all the time at H-E-B

93 florida
winne dixie used to have them and I guess I missed when they stopped cause they dont anymore

Attached: 1df.jpg (600x1062, 125K)

niggers

How did you cook him?

Attached: krabbe_suicide.webm (640x640, 492K)

told ur mom to spread her legs and stuffed it right in

for eating, you retard

i live in a primarily black area and we have one at the Meijer here.

RIP crab, it wont be snibeti snabbing anymore

Attached: Snib_Snab_Crab.png (205x186, 7K)

Who reads the comments down here any way if you do you have no lif3 just like me and if you stumble upon me by the chances of a dice roll this is my last fuck you to the world because I’m going to my school and killing the science hamster flush it down the toilet and drowning my self with thus toilet

How about you fucking set yourself on fucking fire you fucking sack of fucking shit.

Brutal

Attached: brutal.jpg (750x422, 43K)

Nothing tastes better than a freshly boiled live lobster or crab.. They don't scream btw that's just air escaping from the slowly boiled alive shellboi or possibly its soul escaping from its earthly faggot body

As opposed to going to a pot directly or indirectly.
Not sure if you are bistro food, are you a lobster kin or just larping as mah cute pet haver ?

Attached: d3d01126a9963ca78b2d0b67f6b77c763dea471e48033eaddac3242dc4978940.gif (325x317, 1.69M)

I saw a live lobster walking on the sidewalk outside a restaurant in Chinatown

Rip Dale bro
F

There is one at my store. I work in the seafood department and just sold 4 tonight. Sometimes I have to steam them for the customers. I have killed at least 50 lobsters

󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡▲󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡
󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡

I finally done it

They do turtles also and blow snot rockets in the streets. Some of those places aren't a place to bring a cool girlfriend.

You really didn't, it's off. The top one is closer laterally to the lower left.

I love this thread.

Got to buy a license from the state and if you encroach on lobstermen's territory they’ll cut your lines

Food City has them

Have you ever had a lobster fight for her life?

they'll cut more than ur fuckin lines out in maine

Tell me a cool fishing story

im not him but one time i was out fishing with my grandad and i had to put a worm on the hook and you have to push a bit harder than you think you would have to, and when you push the hook through the worm it wraps around the hook and it made me sort of sick to my stomach so i didn't want to fish after that.

This thread is much better then the nigger hate thread.

u r hemheroid

Attached: 1548844813514.jpg (720x480, 62K)

it's so funny you mention this. I was thinking this the other day

don’t you try to steal our thunder

Attached: 8872698D-8BCE-4C9D-B3EE-4AF2F3F4A58C.jpg (810x455, 57K)

>Mother fucker we were the ones who did lobster first. It actually used to be considered a low class food before the north turned it into a delicacy.

>florida did lobster when it was low class
>now that it's high class, florida doesn't get it