"you're gonna take on that whole army on your own?"

>"you're gonna take on that whole army on your own?"
>"She's not alone"
>Every fucking female including gwyneth fucking paltrow shows up.

shit is actually retarded. I heard about this right before me and my gf saw it and i told her about it, shes pretty left and she said to me "they do realize thats now how women interact, right" when the scene happened during the screening I legitimately laughed out loud at how ludicrous it was.

it wasn't even like spiderman was doubting her because she was a women, it was because of the sheer size of the army jesus fuck.

also captain marvel can just fucking op8 her way through anything anyway so it was unnecessary

fuck this scene and fuck brie larson god damn

Attached: Captain-Marvel-001.jpg (1000x750, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nowtolove.com.au/vaginal-health/vaginal-health/gwyneth-paltrow-vagina-quotes-46193
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not* how women interact

It ruined the moment. I wish that scene had been cut. My god beyond cringe

Went to see it with my gf. She turned to me with this look of pure cringe

it was funny but i liked it, it was cool seeing every single female character together, because this movie caps off all that came before it so in that sense i liked it as a neat tribute type thing.

feminist-y sure but i didn't mind, was way more happy however to see that she hardly had any role in the movie at all. was worried she would be a bullshit trump card and 'win' it all on her own or some shit.

>except Nebula none of them did anything on the entire movie
Based Marvel showing how useless woman truly are

it wouldn't have been as bad if it wasn't completely forced. that scene really didn't belong there

THIS!!!

want to save mcu? kill the female actors. except scarlet witch. she makes me horny

Holy crap I just showed this to my gf and she's laughing hysterically

Nebula was a waste, but I'm guessing it's because the director realised she's kind of a shit actress.

As soon as I saw it I knew a the few thousand bitch boys on these forums had their small dicks immediately invert into their bodies and ran out of the theater to post a thread just like this about what a whiny bitch they really are.

elizabeth olson is big fuckable

Scarlet witch almost ate Thanos for lunch on her own....on a purely 1v1 field, she would have ripped him limb from limb.

they did it in infinity war and it was fine for the most part. It felt so fucking forced because
>it included brie larson and i bet she was real fucking pleased about it
>captain marvel is godmode-wallhacks so why bother

That is consistent with her reality warper comic book character

that's crazy, here you (You)

Black widow did alot imo

Qt pie

Attached: thicc.webm (360x360, 136K)

This

heres the thing, shes probably just as strong as captain marvel but nobody bitched about it because she was at least fucking interesting and not smug as fuck about it. I honestly really like scarlett witch and wanted her to be a bigger part of the whole mcu. its not a women thing for me, its the presentation and brie larson

all the people talking about this have seen it but okay

Her biggest action scene was throwing herself off a fucking cliff

ITT butthurt incels salty over a kids movie

I thought they were building that up for her to do some actual damage, but instead she scratches his armor and bit and gets distracted or w/e,

yep

>its not a women thing for me, its the presentation and brie larson
Exactly! My gf HATES brie and loves Wanda.

Tbh I wouldn't have minded if she killed him but glad it was Tony

im saying to kill the actresses literally. if disney wants to fuck the marvel fans by pleasing non-fans, the fans need to fuck them back. kill the female actors

decapitation scene about 15 minutes in,

>kids movie

No one has spoken about thor yet and it was a fucking trip to watch ill tell you this

this. Also i like to think that maybe the russo brothers were pressured to include that scene.

It felt that way to me

incels like you don't have a gf

shut up

>hAvInG A GeNuInE CrItIcIsM Of hOw wOmEn aRe pReSeNtEd iN MeDiA AnD HoW ThEy aRe tUrNeD InTo oBjEcTs tO ShOw oFf hOw bIlLiOn dOlLaR CoMpAnIeS ArE QuOtE UnQuOtE WoKe aNd pAnDeR To tHe pEoPlE WhO BeLiEvE It mEaNs sOmEtHiNg mAkEs yOu aN InCeL WiTh a sMaLl dIcK

does that mean im less of a man if my dick was small, are you linking my body to my value as a human being? cause that sure sounds like something ive heard you folks cry about before

Hail hydra bitch

im upset there was no hulk vs thanos rematch

Attached: marvel.jpg (1440x2387, 1.28M)

Marvelers, rise up

>their menstrual cycles align and all forces of patriarchy are instantly blown away through the superior magic of laying on your back

Found the cuck in the crowd
Shove s'more soy down, boy.

Yeah, just saw it and that shit made me facepalm.

It was written and edited in like the epitome of a shoehorn.

Nobody thinks that scene was anything other than what it was. The point is whether the "message" can justify it. The answer depends on how woke you are.

Quit whining about useless shit you perpetual victim holy shit

okie dokie, what ever you say stranger on the internet. my opinions invalidate my claim to being in a relationship

>Crying this hard over a superhero movie

Lmao

honestly they fucked him the hardest out of any hero in the series

how the fuck do you make the god of thunder, son of odin a fucking fat alcoholic loser for 90% of the movie

>cuck soyboy
speak English incel

I would be mad if the plot of a story was thinly veiled agenda pushing myself. I haven't seen the movie but I feel witnessing unhappy neckbird spam threads over the past three days has made me an expert

too many characters, not enough time, in an already too long movie, to give everyone a shiny moment.

We've been seen muscular men fighting together for decades, and you're triggered because of one scene of women fighting together? God these fucking ignorant incels are pathetic.

They aren't opinions. OP is an incel who thinks he has to jump on the hate bandwagon because that's what you do.

Comic Book Scarlet Witch would fucking decimate Thanos without the gauntlet. Hell, he wouldn't have been able to get the final stone from Vision in the first movie if her powers were in line with the comic book. She would have fucking decimated him then and there when he rewound time.

Incel, thot and finna nut are my 3 most hated expressions. They were never said until everyone started saying them

Go read a fucking book you fucking retards

That was a bad attempt, and you should feel bad, cuck boy.ʖ ͡

Don't act like an incel then.
Incels post these threads and complain about social diversity in movies.

Most important one wasn’t even there

Attached: EEA9ED3C-83C1-48DC-802A-B18AF08F1340.gif (177x320, 1.87M)

im not a perpetual victim im defending my stance faggot. Im genuinely annoyed that companies act like they actually give a shit about representation and being "woke" when really theyre hoping to take the money from people who are retarded enough to think it means something and in the process devalue women in media and make people skeptical of their mere inclusion

You really do need to learn how to speak Standard English, incel.

I thought you were told to go read a fucking book.
Do so, cuck boy.

>.ʖ ͡
cringe

>Speak
This level of autism lmao

incredible autism in this post

>oml
Did you.. just try to greentext?

The huge cringe is this fucking fuck whining because he didn't see his muscular male fantasies making out

It was super shoehorned in, but also, who gives a fuck. The moment clearly wasn't meant for you or your gf or me. But there were plenty of ladies in my theater who cheered. I'm not gonna sit here and cry because someone got a rally moment and I didn't. (Even though I did because that whole movie was for me)

>Nothing interesting has ever happened in my life so when comic book movies so things I don't like, I sperg out

>the gf

incels like you don't have girlfriends
your fleshlight is your "gf"

Thats pretty much the path he was on since he started
He wasn't very smart and partys like a asgard homeless bum so thats what he turned into

the problem isn't that they're women, the problem is the setup and tone. It's so cringe inducingly on the nose.

You'll understand when you're older and come here whining about how the group of all-trans marvel characters group up at the end to beat cis female thanos while chanting godawful dialogue.

You really do need to communicate like a regular human being, in English, user.

Found a pic of you

Obviously you think these movies mean something, and they took your money. So what’s your point. Movies aren’t real life bud

Attached: 19789999.jpg (600x518, 51K)

>The problem is I'm a boomer incel

Please stop saying decimate. stupid people misusing language is shitty.

It was legitimately the most artificial moment of the movie, though. Worse than everyone sad at funeral in the specific groups and the quadruple suicide twist.

>Implying having women in a movie is a slippery slope up an "all trans cast"

Imagine being this autistic

Fine then, she would have easily defeated him. Point still stands.

Attached: 1556410978318.jpg (640x853, 64K)

>He cares about marvel sooper hero jew shit
>He went to watch it
>Now he's mad that it was marvel sooper hero Jew shit
Grow up, that's for good goyim kiddies not adults. You stupid motherfucker why would you even give the steam of your piss to the people who make this crap?

I yelled "IM CRINGING" through that part, nobody looked at me so i think they were too.

What setup and tone? We've seen them fight in every other fucking movie. What's the matter with seeing them fight together? The whole movie is full of scenes of men fighting together, and you cry because there are ONE of women fighting together? Get a life virgin.

This.
/thread

you don't have a gf user
people with gfs do not complain about these movies

incels like you do

I like a lot of the female characters, i just dont like this scene cause its just dumb

theres no bandwagon im jumping on, i thinks it was a dumb scene

i was hoping for that twink paul rudd to take thors mighty hammer in the ass so yeah i was disappointed

>sperg out
im not but go off

I didn’t mind the scene but it would’ve been 10x better if Hawkeye was sacrificed instead so we could get Widow

Attached: 31EA7BFD-05CE-4D2F-B549-FAB036C76CD2.gif (177x320, 411K)

This scene was pretty lame for me, but was validated when I got to see a solid 30 seconds of pure superhero fighting sex. That, and seeing Giant Antman step on their army is based

I'd agree. But also who gives a fuck. It was ten seconds in a 3 hour movie.

Cry user, it's ok.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x210, 488K)

he was like that pretty much exactly because of how well people reacted to raknaroks funny thor and not so much the Shakespeare thor.

plus, he's so powerful with the axe he could have taken thanos with or without the gauntlet, they had to dilute him somehow (same with hulk)

local man misses the point harder than he takes cock up the ass

>i thinks it was a dumb scene
because some website told you to think that
so you "sound" cool

Why is it dumb? Becasue they're all women? If it was a combined time it would be "smarter" for you? Good mental gymnastics to justify your misogyny virgin.

Exactly. Though to be fair she held back Thanos and destroyed an infinity stone

I'm hardly crying. I'm the one championing social diversity in this thread.
You are the incel who can't stand it.

I think the movie handled her beautifully.

For one, it only gave her like 15 minutes of screen time, which I think was perfect.

But since they didn't include her very much, I'm sure they had to do something to please the feminists. All in all I wasn't super mad about the "She's not alone" scene because it lasted for less than 1% of the entire movie's runtime.

It's a lot better than it could have been.

try harder

you're being wilfully ignorant

That in itself was a feat. But making her kill Vision, only to rewind time and take it anyway? Yeah he would not have been able to even touch Vision at that point. If Age of M taught us anything, enraged Wanda is a fucking nightmare.

Isn't comic book thanos a mutant who aborbs energy? which is why nobody can beat him and why he can wear the stones to begin with?

People criticizing a bad part of a generally pretty good movie is not a bad thing.

You're complaining about a comic book movie. Grow up.

You are a raging incel who tried to get us to believe you touch a woman and that she believes in the raging incel bullshit you're posting.

Any reply to me validates this.

>you're being wilfully ignorant
Care to explain why? Or did you bust your last neuron jerking off to naked Thor pics?

There is no "try." It's over.

i appreciate you forgetting to include the pic in your original post and taking the time to post again to fix it.

Attached: 1535769170728.jpg (366x480, 51K)

No. No one bitched about it because a female was playing a female character. the bitching comes from all the "token substitution" that is happening to established characters.

you're being willfully autistic

Agreed. Wish she had done more damage though I'm happy she got time to shine, damn it's been ages since I read Age of M

You're complaining about someone having an opinion. Sounds like you're a child.

>"token substitution"

translation: I am an incel
no woman will touch me
watch me rage

Most posters here are legally children.

i enjoyed black iron man making fun of her dyke hair tho

No, the user is disagreeing about your stupid opinion. There's a difference.

no because captain marvel is op and didnt need gwyneth paltrow god damn, the scene was dumb because it didnt make sense, if it was any other character itd be understandable, male or female idc, it makes no sense that cap marvel would need that much help

>hurr durr u mised my point

Doesn’t mean I’m wrong faggot

He is indeed ridiculously strong in the comics, but he cannot absorb all forms of energy, and comic book SW is stupidly powerful with her reality warping. Age of M was just madness.

>discount Wonder Woman is, as she has been in history and always will be, disappointing
Nobody's surprised
Move on with your lives.

this

The biggest problem was had captain marvel made it to the teleporter, she would have had no fucking clue what to actually do with the stones.

Yeah I was glad to see her have a biff with him, after being extremely underwhelmed with her showing in Infinity War

Dude, you're talking about a film with talking raccoons and the most idiotic time travel plot ever. Are you really complaining about a scene with some chicks fighting? God you are really FUCKIGN pathetic.

I don't think its something that can be explained to you. I mean, it already has been several times throughout the thread, you've ignored it in favour of holding on to your beliefs.

It's kind of like explaining to godfags why humans didn't ride around on dinosaurs...they'll just refuse to accept facts, some of them though, will realise on their own, when nobody is around to challenge them. No confrontation, more openess etc.

They can't move on. Star Wars had a bitch and a nigger as lead roles. Their lives were shattered from then on.

Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch could have done that scene on their own, the others were fucking fan service

no you are, you missing the point doesnt make you wrong, you got me there but i dont think these movies mean anything but i can still be critical of it pussy

>having feelings
>hahaha u aren't dead inside cuck

I would think an actual cuck or sheep is someone with a mainstream "cool" superiorly apathetic view

What's the fact? YOU are the one ignoring arguments and reason, humiliating yourself with a virgin rant about some female superheroes fighting together. Move on. They're rich, you're not. They're beloved, not even your mom stands you.

Captain Marvel literally wasn't present for the entire movie. She had no idea where the stones belonged. If she made it into the teleporter she would have ruined the timeline.

Don't shoehorn big words you aren't familiar with using into a simple explanation tryhard

Exactly and it was stupid, i dont give a fuck about half the characters present in that scene, fuck the fan service

Yeah she's mg favorite female comic book char. My gf loves to cosplay as her

Yep, movie could have done without that scene and brie larsons shitty acting and pressence all together. Either way, the mcu is done. No rdj, no evans, no russo bros + brie larsons lame no ass? = failure. She thinks she is going to take over everything. Lmao, she couldnt replace rdjs toe jam if she tried.

god damn when did Yea Forums turn into a place where you would be criticized for being a misogynist

>you are affected by this summarized reasoning I made up and will continue to practice so that I can basically ignore you while giving the impression I am listening or interested kekekeke

Inb4 more responses than timestamped tater tots

Omg, who the hell cares!
Everyone here already saw the movie you dumb fuck!

And also: fuck the sand nigger that made this gif

mcu isnt done if i remember correctly, just the infinity saga and aforementioned heroes
also captain marvel 2 is confirmed i believe

Trolls pretending to be incels signalling genuine interest as a vapid passion start these threads to make sure the dominoes fall exactly as they were set up. Only one non troll need be present for a thread like this to actually appear to be discussion

wrong.

"I don't know how you're going to get it through all them"
"do not worry. She has help."

Am I a normie or something? I didn't notice anything weird or feminist with this scene. The summon in everyone at once, not just females? Am I missing something? What do you mean "they do realize thats not how women interact, right"? How did they interact incorrectly? They all just showed up and started fighting?

I'm confused at how this is upsetting people. I'm not trying to be mean, but it genuinely seems like insecure people trying to find nonexistent things to be mad about? Can someone explain otherwise?

Attached: batman_holding_a_marshmallow.jpg (320x240, 10K)

No one would have cared if the plot didnt suck and they used any of the vast amount of lore available to make something interesting. Instead it has about as much thought to it as some generic action movie.

No it just shows a total lack of imagination and faith in anything new. Instead of developing worthwhile black and female characters, which can and has been done, its easier to retrofit a token into an established character. In addition to being less work it has the added bonus of being a huge "fuck you" to the original fans of these characters.

I'm married and getting hot Aryan puss on a weekly basis so you can stop projecting your own incel rage. Although I'm guessing your more likely a SJW faggot.

On the offchance you're not a troll and actually are this retarded.

You're only argument is some presumptuous horeshit about not liking women being seen as strong and powerful.

Anyone with a negative opinion on the scene has explained why it sucked. Those opinions varied from:
>Cheesey/Corny
>overtly political
>Pointless
and ofc
>Shoehorned
and more

You ignored all of it because you decided that men/women/children who have a valid opinion, are in fact manbaby basement dwelling virgins, because that concept seems to make you feel better? Or is it just the anger-bait you can't resist?

It wasn't when strange summoned everyone it was when Cap Marvel took the infinity gauntlet from Peter

i was paraphrasing but the sentiment is still there, regardless thank you, i couldnt remember the exact wording

>the agenda pushing moment was meant for indoctrinated basics who are easily seperated from their money

Well duh. Being shit is kind of exaxtly the reason people are upset. You are ridiculing people complaining that shit smells bad.

>flew through heaviley armed and armoured space battleship thing, several times.

>how will you get through them all

um...the same way? oh, no, I guess that would be too easy...

I don't remember anything weird happening at that part. What did she do wrong?

sanity prevails

>overdramaticized wildly inaccurate summary of what was said that obviously is meant to instigate but will be responded to with even more effort than the previous ridiculing, obviously don't care post

Tumblr tranny types moved in from all these gay "Trap" threads. You sick degenerates attracted more sick degenerates. Imagine that

Captain Marvel shows up in the first 10 minutes of the film as a shoe in. Promptly disappears and misses every essential plot point of the movie. Tries to fly the stones into a time machine having no idea where they belong in the past. Would have probably broke 6 different timelines in the process, Thanos single handedly stops her from ruining it all.

Women just cant' win.

Just read the op. It was this SUPER forced team up of all the female chars even ones who had never met

>I will just explain more, surely they won't again mockingly summarize my post and add an insult

Wasn't Peter being mauled by a ton of enemies when she came flying in? So how could he know who she was or what she could do?

>Wasn't Peter being mauled by a ton of enemies when she came flying in?

No he was laying on the ground. Captain America saved him from the dogpile.

It is conceivable that Peter didn't see her do that, and if he did, that he had no clue it was her cause....he was fighting too.

>implying correct things
>haha foolish goy

Obviously this person knows everything and needs to be convinced they are wrong

>first legit insult comment that isn't just troll garbage

Cutting edge.

>I am bland

Attached: 1552511867861.jpg (1296x818, 398K)

not my proudest insult but my point stands

>surely if I can offer superior insults, the trolls will admit defeat and allow the thread they created to be a legitimate discussion

Kak

I did read the OP. Everyone showed up to fight someone who was trying to kill literally all life. Why would people not show up to fight when losing means the end of all things?

I just don't get the logic here.

>and my gf saw it
you don't have a gf

>cuck cuck incel superior catch 22 comment I win

Imagine being this much of a tool

OP is the troll tho

I'm more frustrated with the fact that OP got the quote wrong.

Peter: I don't know how you're gonna get through all that.
Wanda: Don't worry . . .
Oyekye: . . . She has help.

The moment is fan service, just like everything else Disney dies. The people in my theater cheered when this happened. It's honestly about perspective. To you this didn't land and was cringe, to others this was a great moment for those female characters and for all the women watching.

Both of you are right, no one is wrong. That how opinions work mate.

My first thought was "oh. This is where they all die."

This will be responded to with the explanation that other people's opinions are superior opinions

The only tools are the ones practically tattooing "I am an incel" on their dick in this thread.
Every comment against this movie is totally predictable user. Some of you really don't want to join the 21st Century.

That is not true

im genuinely not, I was annoyed with the scene but i didnt think it was that much of an uproarious opinion

marvel films have been strangely consistent at getting big numbers for characters the mainstream doesn't know very well. Aside from blanket marketing and a fanbase eagre to find out what happens next in the whole avenger thing, it did well.

Same with wakanda thing, that had no business being that successful, I suspect it was as much a surprise to the producers.

A bit odd that it's costumes got an oscar award. Maybe I'm being cynical, but that smacked a bit of tokenism no?

Fucking THIS

you right
/thread

>plz respond to my instigating shit summary

Don't "this" your own post, it clearly misses the point of the 5 seconds of girlpower screentime that was shoehorned in.

For fucks sake, the scene didn't even make sense. Captain Marvel missed the entire plot because she was AFK and would have had no idea what to do if she actually made it to the teleporter.

It just so happens to coincide with all the shitposting incels are doing right now lol

>sort of kinda coming around to the fact that he is being trolled but thinking explaining that he knows what is happening while still participating is any different a form of swallowing bait

>trying too hard
>very wow

>798422175

Clearly you're ugly and fat and so is your "girlfriend". Its a silly nothing movie that people like you dissect. Kill yourself

yes
i think its like the phrase "a lot of truth is said in jest" shitposters do exist but that often means there is actually something of substance to talk about in what theyre saying but theyre still retarded

>cause youre fat and ugly
yeah
>so is your girlfriend
naw
>its a silly nothing movie
yeah
>people like you like to dissect
naw

There was zero effort on the plot that's for sure. Basically they took the agenda they wanted and worked backwards to make it fit. Based on the "it was all a dream" "entire movie problem solved by music montage" "time travel where the paradox is defined by the movie itself" lameo copouts, the goal was to actually see how little effort could be put into something previously "popular"and still make a profit. Literally an "lol I trolle u" movie

A really super powerful person flies in, destroys a ship with her bare hands, the requests the object that could destroy the universe, and you don't think they are gonna back her up because they don't know her?

Come on

>I came here to let all the other shit throwing monkeys know what a superior shit throwing monkey I am by comparison

Lel, neck urself

For once I believe it is actually true sand niggers are to blame

Wasn't my own post. Is "shoehorning in" 5 seconds of girl power when they showed everyone show up for the fight? The women AND men?

How does it not make sense? There were thousands of ways they could have contacted her. She wasn't in the plot because she wasn't needed. You realize it's not like they planned on Nebula opening the gate for Thanos right? The original plan had zero need for Captain Marvel, but when shit hit the fan, they called her in. It's not forced, it's called common sense. If that doesn't make sense to you.

It looks like you just didn't understand what was happening, which is why you're upset and blaming it on "girl power".

>any post that starts with "wrong" or "No"

In the trash it goes

None of the points you've listed are actual arguments. Just half-assed opinions from a very ignorant and stupid person attempting mental gymnastics to justify misogyny.

It's a fucking grand scale battle. Shoehorned? So, it wouldn't be shoehorned if it was a mixed genre team backing up Captain Marvel?

Overly political? How snowflake can one be to consider a bunch of female superheroes fighting together for 1 minute as a political statement? So the other 170 minutes of film with teams of all men fighting together is "normal" and not political at all, but this is?

Cheesy? dude, it's a time travel movie with superheroes fighting a purple dude with a nut sack for a chin. Are you really talking about cheese?

It wasn't pointless. I don't know if you were busy sucking cock during that part but the fight scenes in that segment were pretty damn kick-ass to me.

so... try again maybe?

>How does it not make sense?
She wasn't there, she didn't know the plan. No one would have known what point in time she would have went to, and she had no idea where the stones belonged.

It used to be trolling, but this is Yea Forums now.

tranny threads and political shitting on each other.

She was being arrogant and had no idea what to actually do with the stones. Thanos saved her from ruining each timeline.

>I am studying Yea Forums due to my intellectual curiosity

You can explain as much as you want, but intently staring at a wrinkled asshole is gay

Yeah mother fucker, that's why she didn't time travel.

Less than that. Axtual effort was put into making it suck.

The points are points, in near bullet form, a distillation of an explanation that would take longer to type than is worthwhile when a simple point is enough for most people.

>that's why she didn't time travel.
She didn't time travel because Thanos stopped her.

>responds to the most obvious troll post in all of Yea Forums for the past five days

Buddy...

aaand? Did you just accept you don't have any argument and you're just a whiny, hateful little incel?

whatever about that shit ass movie I don't care

They fucked up by not replacing Captain Marvel with Scarlett Witch who basically has the same powers and better motivation considering that she'd be AVENGING the death of her robo fucktoy. Should have kept Wanda alive and kicked Cheese NoAss to the fucking curb!!!FACT!!!

>just in case I need to convince myself I am not being an idiot sharing my opinions about my hobbies with registered sex offenders, I will tell them my opinion is meant for only nice people

I just said that. She wasn't part of the plan, because they didn't need her. Thanos is dead in their timeline due to thor. The plan was to get the stones and wish everyone back, then return the stones to their own timelines.

So what are you arguing about? She never traveled so all the stuff you're complaint about her "not being able to do" is a moot point.

She never time traveled, and how do you even know that was her intention? Maybe she was trying to get it to Scott?

Consider all options when you analyze any form of media or literature.

nigger

Attached: 1555612637333.png (400x400, 172K)

>even the villian ends up having to save the entire earth from a woman

Lmao

Attached: IDTGAFS.png (500x473, 46K)

>just piles on more cringe about how important the internet is

"wemaan deastroy muh marvel art films". Fucking incels

Attached: Doggosmuggo.jpg (719x960, 143K)

The exact society we live in would be a counter example to your flawless logic, just saying

Just want to hate fuck her from behind while her big white ass cheeks clap in the background

Attached: 29C71E36-9A04-418D-B803-0FF8E638F770.jpg (1920x2560, 660K)

And the people arguing with them explaining how their form of playing with shit is superior.

Your welcome

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-27-21-45-35.png (720x1280, 1013K)

>putting in this much effort to display intellect to a meme poster

Kek. yeah sure. You are drowning in so much "Aryan puss" you have a couple of hours to come to chan to whine about a damn comic book movie. LMAO Sure kiddo. Time to take your meds and go to bed. Mommy will be mad if she finds you playing with the phone under the sheets again.

>SHOEHORN!!!eleven!

>haha look at all those monkeys over there throwing poor monkey shit, only we superior monkeys have access to premium shit, and know how to toss it underhanded
>lol

She has no ass bro

>explaining things to themself in a crowd of people

Is gonna be okay anyin

I HAVE A VAGINA LOOK AT MEE!!"12!!"!1!!!1!1!!

Giving them any attention whatsoever never results in their posting becoming less shitty

We pretended so hard actual idiots felt comfortable being here, then dug their talons of denial in harder than diamond, the hardest metal.

You know what's very GAY? Fearing women.

LMAO Poor incel OP got owned so hard. You crying boy?

>so very close to the correct response, but still unable to let everyone know how much they don't care about the thing they don't care about.

You're almost there fren

Care to explain?

How will imaginary cartoons ever compete??

>people fighting for their lives
>counter logic
holy fuck you're a retard

>smug meme poster is smug

About 50/50 cringe kek on this one

Like a man being attracted to another man?

Not really, but good on your for being legitimately open minded

Yeah. Just like OP.

I did it, I reached the end of the thread!!

Attached: 1555924971899.jpg (453x640, 55K)

watching thanos power stone punch her into next week was the best part of the film

It was pure cringe user.

This.
>Bros I saw this with my girlfriend and we cringed so hard XD
>"girlfriend"

Attached: guaranteedreplies.png (450x452, 295K)

lol I fuckin knew that scene would trigger the shit out of you incel retards

keep getting mad that you can't buy women anymore

They didnt even fucking show any fight with them, It was bullshit.The fucking hype up bs.

The only thing cringe-worthy thing here is to watch a virgin make up this story about having a gf to justify he got triggered by a scene with a bunch of chicks fighting together in a superhero movie.

>you're gonna take on that whole army on your own?"
>"She's not alone"

Best part of the damn movie.

>Being you

Attached: 1539667247326.jpg (550x448, 75K)

No problem. I'm always interested in watching people attempt to backup the dumb things they say, so I just thought I'd ask.

Her powers are not at all similar.

>not superiorly shitposting on the internet crapping your diaper sipping mtn lightning

Idiots all lol

Why are you going to the cinema? That's where you went wrong

the scene was fucking forced, cringey, pointless, and did nothing but ruin the immersion of the battle

anybody defending it is the reason the world is such a shithole PC place anymore

This while movie is pandering dogshit. You're literally complaining about the 1 minute that happens to pander to someone else because you have a little dicklet and not a vaginal. The other over 3 hours is for your worthless beta ass. See they even threw in a fat, worthless Thor that watches Netflix and pulls your friends penises together to represent your lifestyle. What's the problem?

>haha stupid humans

Your euphoria is showing user

This could possibly be true

Did the truth make you cry Billy Bob?

That's how the MCU has been since Thor. If that's the only laughable part for you I feel sorry for you.

You almost got away with appearing to be a level headed person, but you couldn't help yourself. I will pray for yue.

So, it wouldn't be forced, cringey or worthless if you replace it by an all-male team waving the American flag?

its not even that bad OP, look at all the other SJW films and games
this film barely even promotes the liberal shit

> Gwynth Paltrow steams her vagina.
LOL.

>explaining something to someone suffering terminal euphoria

Banging your head against a wall is not healthy

#rekt

Was that the Avengers Assemble scene?

You're right

Asking someone to explain themselves isn't level headed? You're either an idiot or a troll. Either way, your opinion of me is worthless. That's fair to say, right?

>Steamed Vagina
nowtolove.com.au/vaginal-health/vaginal-health/gwyneth-paltrow-vagina-quotes-46193

>do what you're saying is this other thing you didn't say?

No it wouldn't because hero's ARE male. and Americans are heroes. Therefore an all-male team waving the US flag fits perfectly in a superhero movie.

Unlike women. The only place for women in one of those movies is as an object to be rescued and fucked, or as an obkject to be overcome and fucked. The short version, women are only good for fucking, and men are good for doing literally every other job on the planet.

If you give a snowflake a cookie...

I thought the same thing when I saw that scene. Shits fucked

What the fuck lol

...they'll stand still long enough for you to line up a headshot?

I like that idea. The more dead snowflakes, the better off this planet will be.

Never seen any group of people more triggered about 5 seconds of a movie than you snowflakes, holy shit.

Attached: 1556203704664.png (1091x651, 834K)

Telling idiots how you are better is an exercise in insecurity. I don't know, you responded right?

I couldn't save him ):

my theater was full of clapcucks but this was the only scene nobody clapped or cheered at, and it was clearly designed for applause

Now that's what I call edge

Suicide squad?

It felt forced, but I knew there'd be neckbeard mongs getting upset over it

If ,"Got him to respond to my stupid statement!", is your idea of fun, then I'm glad I could help.

>mfw the edgy faggot is objectively correct
>mfw I have no face

At last someone honest about their homosexuality here. While I appreciate you cut the bs at last and embrace your misogyny, accepting you're a half-wit is no vindication. Some Americans are heroes, just as some Namibians, French and Egyptians. The fact that you're an inbred raised in a farm eating McDonald's with no knowledge of the outside world explains your answer perfectly.

And your views on women are not only an expression of your repressed lust for men, but are a telltale of how worthless your mom was during your petty childhood.

In sum, keep crying incel.

Made it again!

Attached: 1555823985974m.jpg (595x640, 61K)

Edgy no faced faggot

What happened in Suicide Squad? I didn't even watch it

No amount of white knighting will get you laid.

underrated post

Posing like a Conservacuck whiny misogynist won't take away that you're gay.

This

All this fucking talk from Marvel about how Captain Marvel is the future.

She shows up, scouts a planet, then is gone for 2 and a half fucking hours, then shows up to get punched in the face by Thanos and does nothing else.

Yay feminism....

Captain marvel was literally in the movie for 30 seconds, you guys are some cry baby bitch alt right tards

No idea, but it caused many more edgy gamers to rise up then this movie will ever be able to match. One spoiler meme vs an entire defined niche in beta society

Which was 31 seconds too many. Fuck her and fuck all "female" "heroes". Women can't be superheroes.

My only complaint was the "grrrl power" moment felt really forced, and consequently, a bit cringey.

Saw a lot of women dressing more like Harley Quinn, but I don't know if that's abad thing

How come? It was actually a fun movie.

>Godmode wall hacks
>dies in one punch from Thanos and does literally nothing else the whole time.

My wife disagrees

But the 3 hours, plus 60 decades of "men power" in films, books, games and series is somehow not cringey? Care to explain the logic in that?

Has the thought crossed your mind that you might be a peen? Are you capable of self-reflection or are you a robot?

But I bet your neighbor Ted sure loves your cock inside him.

I don't know, I love the comics but but it just seemed.. dumb. Will Smith was willsmithing, Jared Leto seemed to be trying too hard, and I haven't liked the directors other movies. I'll download it and give it a shot though.

>Be like "omgzz look at all these female superheroes!"
>Hurl them all into the crowd of stonemen and stop paying attention to any of them because almost none of them were even relevant to the main story.
>Thor is still fat

Attached: ec48bb58a64310135d29f268039643d8.jpg (235x286, 27K)

I am sure they could. But the ghostbuster-esque amount of effort spent on fleshing out their roles vs the traditional male hero is laughable and offensive. It practically screams how easily a basic bitch is satisfied.

lolvirgin

Attached: backoff.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>imagine caring about a line in a movie this much
>imagine caring at all about the politics in a capeshit film
>imagine going online and starting a thread just to cry about it
I found the real cringe and it's off the charts..

absolutely agree, it stuck out like a sore obvious thumb.

Just get out of the damn closet and tell your best friend you love him man. It's not healthy to live like you do.

Well yes it was dumb. But disregarding any continuity and watching it without expectation it was far from any other remake garbage hollywood is pumping out. Nothing wrong with big willie doing his thang. An actor putting in effort isn't really a bad thing either.

This Triggered you but Capt. America handing over his shield to a nigger doesn't? Wow you must really hate women user. I also laughed out loud at the hole movie.

Capt. America's little song and dance at the end celebrating the end of white America.

I'ts your America now boy no go make old cap proud.

Attached: 65780975747.jpg (304x166, 7K)

Comics are traditionally for a primarily male audience, thus, male superheroes were written for that audience to identify with. No big surprise there. It's not "men power", men working together isn't anything special, that's just normal. Men fighting together is a story as old as written history.

You seem to be getting awfully specific, projecting much?

Is this what happens when you're too stupid and ugly and get turned down by every woman you beg to touch your penis?

Attached: uhere.jpg (643x645, 69K)

>Women can't be superheroes

Dude, just because your mom was a lazy whore that preferred to suck off guys outside the trailer back in Texas instead of taking care of baby gremlin you, doesn't mean all women are like that. What you need is therapy.

Ya all I could think about was abortion and every one of them having abortions.

Imagine reposting this absolutely meme tier comment with meme insults to show how much attention you don't pay to it and how much you don't care to a bunch of people you think you are more intelligent than.