Burger king vs. Mcdonald's

Burger king vs. Mcdonald's

Which one do you like more?

To be honest, it's a tie for me. I like both equally

Attached: e6012d7336d8544e6c19baa456552b3a.png (758x521, 70K)

MCD .> BK > Wendy's (for beef burgers)
Wendy's > MCD > BK (for chicken burgers)

burger king because they have the impossible whopper now and they are delicious.

I used to like more BK because you can get your burger however you want to, like a bitch who asked for a whopper with no meat and the bread in other bag.
But now McD does that also, and I love its cheeseburgers

BK for sure. They have an awesome veggie burger (CDN BK at least. the one in the US is blah)

McDonalds because I only get chicken tenders and BK tender look like Ghandi's flipflop

Bk used to be better but McD really improved it's standards recently

Ahhhh fuck both good. Depends on my mood.

McDonald's has bitchin Muffins and Coffee and Cookies.

McDonald's has amazing fries. But so does BK.

Both good man. Just depends on the mood...

Attached: 1375478601940.png (536x476, 96K)

Haven't eaten at either in over 15 years. Can't even remember the taste.

Equally disgusting if you ask me.

Attached: 1556069723859.jpg (1076x1066, 627K)

Mcdondald after afew grams of weed

Bait

If American neither
If Japanese both are great

Because in Japan they use actual cuts of beef in their patties, in America it is machine reclaimed from sinew, marrow and muscle stuck together with meat glue (which is illegal in pretty much 98% of the countries).

Ask an American who went to Japan and most will tell you KFC, BK etc are higher quality and the food is usually made with care too, not just shoved in a box by hands that wiped their nose or ass.

Attached: Japan Burger Best Burger.jpg (500x375, 104K)

Burger king. The only reason McDonald's is even still a thing is because they advertise to kids and blacks. Genius move exploiting the stupid though, so I give them that

Mcdonalds

Mickey D's for fries

BK for burgs

agree with you, was there and the big mac i had was beefier, they also had a mega-mac which was 2 layers of 2 burgers and a mega-teriyaki burger which was fucking awesome.
price though was about the same maybe a bit more than in the US but they do taste better, and as you said neat also.
they also do these specials every now and again which are amazing, $10 burgers but gift wrapped and shit.

Attached: 4fea18f37cdbeda8995494412ff88ce9d8cc3c2a_hq.jpg (560x373, 49K)

Both are horse shit fag

tie for me as well, i never eat there

jesus christ op, does mcdonald's even use meat? burger king beats mcdipshit by a fucking landslide

>The Impossible™ Whopper® is just like the classic Whopper®, but made with an Impossible™ patty. What's in the patty? Mostly soy protein
>SOY
>BOY

Burger King, I wish I could get a Whopper

i like mcd

i never even tried burger king, it looks too scary and disgusting from the pics, never really felt curious

>last night I James Bond burgered your sister