Do you seriously want to start a race war?

Do you seriously want to start a race war?

Attached: reparationsmustbepaid.jpg (800x957, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1556403722211.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't believe anyone thinks that's a good idea.

Yes, niggers are dumb as fuck. Killing them would be no different than killing an aggressive wild animal.

Yes

Attached: method=get&s=brock-lesnar-07-01-2016-9-40-33-444.png (455x392, 293K)

A 9mm going 320 meters per second can tear thru any kind of human
Why would a monkey be different

Attached: IMG-20190427-WA0023.jpg (700x516, 70K)

kill all niggers

Yes, black and whites should unite and fucking deal with the Jewish problem once and for all.

i.4cdn.org/b/1556403722211.jpg

I can't help but laugh every time I see his pin head and hear his mincy little roid balls voice.

Agreed. Even if theyre Monkeys, theyre still not as bad as the greedy jews.

stfu tranny nigger

Absolutely.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 43K)

shut up goy

I wouldn't want to have to use tanks younger than this blyat blaster but if you want it then so be it.

Attached: IMG_1544.jpg (300x271, 26K)

Every white suburbanite I've known was a simple retard.

Attached: white_killers.jpg (1068x710, 88K)

im a jew, you think my people aren't slowly killing you? look at the pharmaceutical industry

These posts makes you forget that American Blacks are the fattest, most unhealthiest people on the planet

In a large population, you will find retards it's just how it is, now if you look at IQ statistics around the globe you will find some hard coping truths.

Margaret Sanger already defeated African-Americans.

With some help from LBJ's welfare state to have ehm´them' voting Democrat for 200 years

20+million blacks aborted, negative population growth, living in self segregated ghettos that destroy anyone who tries to succeed.

Still voting democrat 95%+, woke-Kayne cant save em from themselves

Attached: ppdownload.jpg (1920x1200, 190K)

Every white person I know is a fat ass or a potential one.

>self-segregated
wrong, google red-lining

less money=shitty foods=unhealthy ingredients

Everyone can become fat

>Not listening to old baba from the village
>Baba is 102 years old and never seen doktor
>Baba says jews poison land and force children to die
>Baba says jew lie to get money
>Baba says eat fish and blitva
>Baba is good person
>Baba will live another year
>Baba is based
>I love baba
Fuck the farmacheaticul bullshit i cant even spell
I will listen to baba

Not really. A lot is imported anyway. Jews can't really afford to poison a large quantity of the population.

You're just bunch of degenerate fucks, who love to push your degeneracy on others.

>Bu..b..ut why do goys hate us so much?

im related to the girl that got Drake for her bat mitzvah, we got money.

White people don't give a fuck about intelligence; they just, at times, pretend to in order to descrimate against minorities who were less fortunate. As I've said, white people in suburbia are some of the most simple-minded people I've ever met.

its in our blood to scam the weak for our benefit

baba can eat a dick, nobody likes the old town drunk.

Statistics don't lie though. Asians and Whites are relatively more intelligent on average than blacks and Muslims. It's just how it is. You can bitch and moan about it. But that won't change.

Whites do care about intelligence, remember that America and Europe were built by whites. And all the pressure to get educated was created by whites. It's again something Asians and Whites have in common.

Yes, the poor minorities every so discriminated by fucking everyone. Give me a fucking break. They aren't "less fortunate", they get to live in a developed nation created by whites for whites. If they don't like it they can move to countries created not by whites. But there they would actually need to work. So that's a no-no.

I don't know how to tell you this but Europe and usa have a better upkeep than Africa and middle east. nobodies moving back to that shithole

Then they should stop fucking complaining. If they can't create a first world country for themselves.

bring it on

Attached: wowb.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Not to worry, that guy's probably in jail.

With about 20% of the black population already in detention camps (prisons), it'll be easy to cut down their most aggressive and dangerous members.

We gonna hunt you down white honkies!!

Attached: blackAlphaDumps.webm (700x422, 845K)

Statistics don't lie, but they're also don't reveal whole truths either. To look at a statistic and ignore the sociological implications that factor into it is to imply that numbers are more real than actual human lives and experience.

A genius child born to a war zone will have less oppurtunities to develop or explore their inclination toward intellect. Similarly, a black child born in the hood is offered far less reasons to train their brain than the white kids born uptown. Ignoring the fact that black and other minorities have been offered far poorer learning conditions in the near past and present doesnt mean that they are as a whole less smart. It means that a gap was made and needs to bridged.

Imagine being a child living in a world that tells you you're less likely to succeed than others because of your skin color. In this world you are shown mostly hustlers and musicians as examples of fiscally successful members of your race. This reinforced by regular comments on your own under-developed brain and the fact that most people in highly visible seats of power are white is going to inspire all but the brightest among you to aim for the lowest, easiest way out. That doesn't mean you're dumb. Just means that you adapted to the enviroment you were born to.

And though I'm aware you didn't mention IQ, I'll still point out that it is only a measure of one level of intelligence; namely being that of mathematical problem solving. If you're urged to believe your best bet at success doesn't require much of that sort of thought, of course you're not goingto flex that part of yourself, inevitably leadingto a deficiency in that department.

If you're stuck just trying to survive(whether that's physically, emotionally, mentally or otherwise), you are far less likely to develop your higher forms of intellect. This has always been true and is exactly what made the dark ages as awful and unlivable as they were.

I know isn't op's pic pathetic kek

Attached: Blackqoutesmenqoutes.jpg (240x320, 32K)

bullets beat lawnmowers. so yes.