My Queen locked me up and went out to fuck our black friend. What should I do now. I feel so helpless...

My Queen locked me up and went out to fuck our black friend. What should I do now. I feel so helpless. She said it's my punishment for catching me masturbating to Taylor Swift's feet all the time.

Attached: 20190427_153452~01.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

0/10 oversized cage

Hey I can fill the cage when I'm half hard but it hurts like hell

Youre pathetic. Show us pics of your queen and the black man

My Queen will divorce me if she found out I shared her face, so here's her ass

Attached: PSX_20190427_160014.jpg (2000x1500, 1.73M)

It looks sad. Op you can do better.

>rick and morty pants
>chastity cage for tiny cock

Absolute degeneracy, I am disgusted.

You think so? But I can't get out of my cage so I'm stuck forever.

What do you have against Rick and Morty. I don't even watch that show. The pants are just super comfortable, and I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to wear them user

Fake and gay

What happens if you get a boner in one of these? Do you die?

it would be extremely painful

Does benis explode?

eww your wifes a nigger lover and your a cuck ... were did you fuck up in life

Attached: 1556402332159s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

Not your wife. This bitch has been posted for a long time. Proof is needed

Lol you don't die silly. It's just painful because there's a ring around your balls and your dick can't get bigger than the cage. It's not good to keep trying to get hard while you're in it so you should think of disgusting thoughts to control yourself. It teaches you self-control since you're at the whims of the key holder.

for you

If I got a boner in one of those the entire thing would explode and my penis would be liberated.

What are you Superman or something? No way your penis would be able to break high grade, thick plastic or metal unless your cock is made of steel.

My boners are made from the hardest metal know to man; Diamonds.

I don't like you so no proof for you. And I've only posted that pic like one other time, it's OC. From MY camera, thanks.

Diamond isn't even a metal retard, it's an allotrope of carbon.

That's hot

So that means my boners are like cryptonite powerful?

You should kill yourself

Attached: 1556323309944.png (417x532, 168K)

noob

Why? Life is so much fun and I'de miss out on so much. What's better than sitting here drinking my beer, watching Naruto, and waiting for my wife to come back with some creampie from her man for me to eat out?

yeah you don't put shit that expands in something fit to it

newfag

What's pro level?

Kill yourself. Not for the content of the post, which is obviously made up, but because you're a big enough faggot to both have that pic on your computer and to post it. I'm sure you'll get AIDS sooner or later, so why don't you just save the healthcare system some money and commit suicide now?

>his gf doesn’t let him watch
Sucks to be you, fellow cuckbro.

I know it sucks but at least I get to eat her out when she gets back

But I want to taste his seed when she comes back. I can't die yet user. There's too much to experience in this world.