Tell me the year the world started turning to shit. What was the catalyst?

Tell me the year the world started turning to shit. What was the catalyst?

Attached: what_went_wrong.png (1347x1118, 149K)

what ever year you were born

Nigggers.
Then Mexicans.
In that order.

>Muh supurior jeans
Didn't answer the question retard

Destruction of roman empire

1995 when i was born

Jew selling their christian religion to traitors among the white people. Everything destructive started here.

Attached: 1556319937420.jpg (670x500, 83K)

Mass access to then internet and social media.
That simple.
The internet was better 10 years ago. Not so slick or streamlined but not representative if society as a whole including all of the dipshits, as it is now sadly.

Genesis

708 BC

2000. Y2K not happening

The internet becoming mainstream killed us. We connected things that weren't meant to be connected (degenerates); we enabled things that weren't meant to be enabled (lolicon); we promoted things that weren't meant to be promoted (non-accountability to your word).

It's like Animal Farm. We started on 'talking good, internet bad' and ended up on 'talking good, internet better.' You know what I mean? We went from going forwards to going backwards.
Now, we hook kids up to the internet before they're ten. Fuck me, guy, I don't even think anyone under 21 should be on the internet. Look at all these despondent 18 year olds, all because they lived on the internet which created a microcosm they could live inside for a few fleeting years of comfort.

It was a mistake. If we could undo the internet, it would be our best deed yet.

>that feel when Youtube comments got fucking stung hard because people were discussing pedophilia trading rings in Youtube comments sections
>that feel when nothing is safe anymore and nothing is sacred

mhh 1800 more or less

100% agree
if only i could screenshot this shit and save it

Small minded idiot

>nothing is sacred
The "holocaust" and everything jews say is sacred.

Whatever year Facebook started.

/thread

October 1, 2003

Early - Mid 2000s when the Internet became widely accessible to the stupid.

Midly turning to shit - 1990's
Shitstorm - September 11th, 2001.

1984 when Reagan broke the AFTC union. The moment 'free-market' economic conservatives started to use government regulation to settle labor disputes Neo-Conservatism was born and later it's younger sibling Neo-liberalism combined together into the post-nationalist dystopia we know and love today.