What language is this? Apparently it's British, so English...

What language is this? Apparently it's British, so English? I'm American so I know what English is but I don't understand a damn word of it! Is this some new immigrant version of English?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ClYy0MxsU0

Attached: Capture.png (1306x790, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhHLmhchLrU
youtube.com/watch?v=OG9B1w7ksg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahahahahaahahahahahhaahah

I'm American and I can understand this fine.

You're just retarded.

Americans barely speak English, so that's probably the main issue.

3/10

Nigger speak. This is what passes as "music" here these days. But not for long. Eventually it will be banned when Sharia is enforced in London.

?

Tis why you must vote for UKIP

I bet you post "This is what real music sounds like. I was born in the wrong era" on AC/DC music videos.

Lies, you're a Britbong trying to save face

Ghetto-ass Hood Rat, Brit subtype.
LowLifes gotta LowLife....

What's that have to do with how shit this is?

that's actually not bad, thanks op! i like it

Attached: file.png (353x27, 3K)

Ungo lip language
I like the cheeky chimp noises in the background

Attached: 0375109593.jpg (1514x1624, 189K)

You are the problem

thats not what mum says

thanks for the song recommendation hadn't listened to this yet and i love it already!

he's from Croydon, so it's like urban street speak, kinda like any major black city in the US, it aint that hard to understand nigga.

>some new immigrant version of English?
delete this

what a faggy thing to say, someone likes a music video and your lil butthole starts twitchin in pain

>yet

Shit was released less than 24 hours ago, I think his PR team are Yea Forums oldfags

It's called Niggerbabble. Niggers speak a "pidgin" form of any language they learn, which means it's simplified, with simplified grammar, pronunciation and vocabulary. Their smaller frontal lobes for example means they can only understand the present tense, and simple past tense. So most verb forms are done in the present tense, among many other simplifications.

>MFW americans leave the UK and yet resort to using our language instead of having the balls to create americanlish

Its like you mis mommy Elizabeth.

Attached: 2ob9hll8qvx11.jpg (406x343, 11K)

they are jealous

we're really gonna ignore the fact that there are literal chimpanzee sounds playing in the background of the music vid?

>defending this
Hey, if you like it, all you man. Don't gotta get offended.

I am ameddycan and I understood this

Then why are you copying music from new york

Nothing wrong with being British. Eat shit.

i never have

>Except eating shit

Then I'm sorry

>not knowing the US took the english language and made it their own.
At least you still have that big stupid clock bongers

you should be ashamed of being British. Years and years of building an empire to being a pitiful cuck state today. Then you guys destroyed your relationship with the EU and don't even get shit out of that. Now you guys will just be another Islamic craphole in a few years

You Britfags are lying, you don't understand all of this,some of it isn't even words

I miss mommy

Attached: QE.jpg (683x1024, 141K)

They're not dead yet. I'm still hoping against all odds that they escape from Europe and turn a HARD right

>not dead yet
they lost all their land and their power ages ago. They're stuck with shitty politicians who can't run their country, and no one wants to. All the rich people who supported Brexit are moving all their shit over to the EU. Tons of immigrants are pouring into the country making their own citizens a minority. All this time and they still havent officially left the EU and still no sort of deal with them.

It's over mate. the UK died after WWII.

What does that have to do with anything? This song is good!

Well...the only thing i know that comes from the UK thats worthwhile is music, and thats music that is atleast 20years old or older...so i dunno. Not even their own people like it, everyones trying to get out.

We could probably say the same thing about you.

another Britbong pretending he understood it

kek

Attached: nigger.gif (1100x600, 465K)

That's how allot of black people in london talk, its basically north London accent blended with bits of Jamaican patois as almost all the black people here are 3rd or 4th generation from Caribbean immigrants that came in the 1940s-50s.

The genre is called grime, it came about inthe 90s as a fusion of us hiphop and jamaican dancehall/reggae stuff. Its been a pretty huge thing here for the last 10-20 years so unfortunately there is allot of absolute crap being pumped out but there are still plenty of diamonds in the rough and progression happening, overall though its beginning to grow abit stale.

50? Then this guy should sound 100% English?

What is 100% english anyway? A scouse sounds nothing like someone in cornwall and a posh geordie sounds nothing like a poor guy in Windsor. Accents change and blend with different influences constantly, always have always will

>a posh geordie

now thats a thing ive never seen in my life

I'd probably be still able to understand those people.

Your just retarded he has an accent

Kek prepare to be surprised then.

youtube.com/watch?v=AhHLmhchLrU

youtube.com/watch?v=OG9B1w7ksg0

This shit is only the tip of the iceberg, does your country not have strong regional accents and dialects?

real english, fucking ameritard yank