Whats the most pain free way to end it?

Whats the most pain free way to end it?

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

A-Bomb in pocket

jump down Eiffel tower while livestreaming

Bleeding out doesn’t hurt to much and you can always stop the bleeding if you second guess yourself. Just go for the arm and cut up

Hanging can either be sort of painful or super painful. If you justbreak your neck on the fall you’ll knock out and just die. If you suffocate you’ll be in pain for about 40 seconds before you go black

Drugs overdose are the worst don’t do it. Liver failure is the worst

Guns are good if you aim correctly

Exit bags are alright I’ve heard

I’ve seen someone bleed out on video and they seemed to be pretty decent. Honestly your so excited you don’t even feel it. If I were to kill myself id have an enema (you’ll shit yourself), than get in a bath, light some incense, play some smiths and just let the blood drain out of me.

agree on the exit bag, hanging with a short drop can be almost painless if done well, bleeding can be painful and takes too long so it's ineffective, tho it's not always fixable, like if you pierce your femoral artery your pretty much dead even if you get to a hospital, and also it's really painful, if you're looking for a painless and easy way that doesn't require much technical knowledge as exit bags, find out how to get nembutal, tho it may be really hard to get

Facing it then getting your life together. Then I want some pussy
T. Recovering alcoholic with 18 months

Attached: 1556255877701.jpg (640x468, 46K)

Air injected into vein.
heart pops
should feel like chest punch
you die instantly

Attached: rammstein.jpg (500x627, 52K)

That would hurt.

get a girl friend

Why do you think we are asking for advice on killing ourselves

Attached: stewie.jpg (600x657, 46K)

Everything ok op?

Sleeping pill, lay in bath

Helium tank and mask, just hook up an oxygen mask to a helium tank, set it low and you'll start to feel light headed, pass out, and if no one stops it you'll be dead soon enough

Don't feel like having my lungs burst.

You can get nembutal off the deepweb 65 a g

Attached: this way to great egress.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

Don't do it user. there are people out there for you

You don't want it to be painless. You are indescribably lame. Set yourself on fire and stop being a pussy.

A gun

Become a normie, get a nine to five, start a family and buy a house. You’ll be dead inside before you know it. Won’t even feel it coming.

This right here. You'll wake up one day and realize you've been dead for years.

Shotgun with buckshot to head it fast and idiotproof.

just buy a gun desu, make sure it's not 9mm or .22 caliber

>idiotproof
kek, someone post that guy who shot from under his chin instead of roof of mouth and ended up just blowing off half his lower jaw

Nitrogen. 70% or so of air is nitrogen, so your body doesn't freak out when you breath it in. In other words, you don't get the panic from CO2 building up in you blood which is the worse effect of suffocation.

If i knew the answer to that do you think i would be here to tell it to you?