A present just for you. too good to be true? surely. follow the coordinates, look for the box

a present just for you. too good to be true? surely. follow the coordinates, look for the box.

Attached: coordinates.png (535x383, 481K)

Ooooooooooooio

Scawwy

it's booby-trapped, isn't it?

Sheeeeeit. I live out in Nevada in theory i could drive out there and see whats what.. in theory of course.

I live in utah... but im also at work

Do it
For us

We believe in you, user.

do it

I kinda have loose plans for tonight.. i mean I'm not far from UT. But idk man it could be just some boring shitm or a whole load of nothing.

reminds of the guy that posted the location to a dead body on here a few years ago.
welp someone nearby go find the body he left and report it.

do it for the lulz

Sheeeit guise. It mean I'd have to deive through vegas to get there and i really don't wanna do that on my day off.

Or a box full of cash who knows

Its a dick-in-a-box

It's the box from Seven. Now someone can finally let us know what's in it. Thanks.

Attached: 1490136151391.gif (188x174, 476K)

Do it user, prove you belong here

Dog is in it.

fake and gay OP will turn out to be the faggot he always is

Somebody close can go? Make this the best thread in a long while.

vewy scawy dont hort mme mister

guaranteed goat head inside

someone must go there

OMG this will be so exciting if the guy actually goes to the location. This will be my first time witnessing something like that. I hope it's a dead body lmao preferably a black nigger lol

>black nigger

lolwut

relax you newfag

probably a grenade in a box rigged to explode when you open it.

wouldn't it be fun if it was in fact a purple nigger?

Spoopy

LAWL

how would one get there? Is it all dirt field?

there's a dirt road the use can use to get on to the dirt field

Do it faggot

but what is the scale of the image above? How much walking to that spot would one have to do?

lurk moar

It's probably a dildo

Could be a dragon dildo though....

Someone find it already, be sure to live stream it in case you blow up.

What the fuck do you need scale for? Just type coordinates in google maps and there you go you can scale it yourslef..

OP speaking. i have made an error. the box has been removed. in its place you will find an artifact. on 5/02/2019, 4:00 PM, I will update you via a new thread. post a picture of you holding the artifact in the stated locations on that thread and you will be rewarded with the next step. i am very sorry it had to be this way, but this will not be as easy as i thought. however, i must follow orders.

op here
whatever that idiot said is pure bullshit - box is still there

the real op here. i am a gigantic faggot.

No I'm Brian.

>Brain here
Find something better to do with your yime, all of you.

Op here for real it's a nigger

this is like cicada but the shit covered maggot edition where no thought was put into it and its really gay

nigger nigger nigger nigger

Bumping because i have nothing to add to the bread at the current moment.

Attached: 1556315781039m.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Bump

bump

>this