What kind of women go to these things, is it possible to score here?

What kind of women go to these things, is it possible to score here?

Attached: 56aa3a92961c7e4c4d92b2ad71515f97.0.jpg (500x750, 78K)

no shit

yeah Beavis you're going to score all right. You're going to score a chick with serious daddy issues.

Most women never go to any of these things alone, including normie festivals/shows. Worst case scenario is with another guy, best case scenario is with another girl or more to make sure no one does anything stupid in the group.

It is possible, but damn near hard. You'll look like a fool if you go around, "trying", and white knights will see that as an opportunity, It's tricky

They choose you. You don't choose them at these things.

>punk festival

dear lord the smell

is that neccesarily bad?

yea but ive seen some pretty cute girls at times

The kind that are weary of guys who only go to shows for that reason. If you're talking and they can tell you don't care about the music, they'll wonder why you came in the first place, leading them to the obvious conclusion.

Get good coke, offer coke to girls you like, wait for one to take bait.

That's your in, stick around her if shes vibing your company. Then after the show ask if want to hang out and do more coke, go home or hotel, get head or pp touch for coke. That's it

This pretty much sums it up. Even guys have stopped going to these things alone. It's beyond obvious what you're doing there if you're alone and not into the music, and you'll come off as weird if you're alone and into the music, because it implies you don't have friends to be there with.

There really is no winning. I wouldn't try this because it'll be a waste of time.

Dude I smoke Coke

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 11K)

The kind of women who have boyfriends that are into this shit. They don't really have personalities or interests of their own

Who cares faggot? You’re there to fuck them, not marry them. Just don’t give them your real contact info and avoid the ones with dyke bitch friends.

>and you'll come off as weird if you're alone and into the music, because it implies you don't have friends to be there with.

Wrong. Lots of people travel to go to these things, or are just new in town. I've talked to way more strangers when I went to shows alone than I ever did where I already knew people there or came with a group. If you come with a group you'll likely stick with the group but if you're standing by yourself, you look available. You misunderstand also, how many people get into punk because they are outsiders to begin with. Not having a clique isn't frowned on the same way it is in other scenes.

You haven't been to many of these things, I can tell.

This true bout the punk scene. Can relate

do I run the risk of getting an STI?

Why is that a bigger problem in this scenario? Did you discover punk rock on youtube last week or something? You run the risk of STIs no matter who you fuck or where you met them.

The fundamental problem with threads like this, and I'm not talking about punk rock but how-dose-I-fuck-grils-at-X threads is that the OP always lacks some fundamental knowledge of how the outside world and people in general are, regardless of any given subculture.

Also suffers from the whole "If you have to ask, then you shouldn't be doing it" type of thing. Sorry, OP.

The only time I've picked up girls at shows of any kind was when I wasn't looking for it. Some girl would see me looking like I was having fun and not giving a fuck and start talking to me. Making other people around you laugh will make you seem like a fun person and draw positive attention. Lurking in the corner searching the room for easy prey will probably get you flagged as a narc.

exactly. now suck my pussy

So what you're saying is, OP doesn't have a chance.

I will if he won't.

Punks are fags and super annoying go to a Chad metal fest instead

Oh yeah, OP is sure to meet women there lol. Also punx vs metal, what is this, 1982?

A WRX sti. You won't be able to stop yourself from vaping.