OP is back and sent my sister this...not sure if I made the biggest mistake of my life..tell me I didn’t Yea Forums

OP is back and sent my sister this...not sure if I made the biggest mistake of my life..tell me I didn’t Yea Forums

Attached: 8960B67C-C8DA-416A-A19C-FF0566C5D565.png (828x1792, 165K)

ur life is over

Pic related

Attached: 00FE64D4-C107-470C-8D1E-023396F9787C.jpg (828x1703, 437K)

i missed the story, someone fill me in

We will see wont we OP

Learn how to flirt, faggot

lol thats for faggots. Get right ot hte point:
"want fuck?"

OP thinks his sister wants him and a ladyboy to splitroast her, hence the ping pong style. Yea Forums told him that he was an idiot for even thinking she was serious and warned him. Now we’re here about to see his life fall apart

Post more op fucks sake.

Dumbass

Moar

Bumping for next screenshot

She’s in Thailand right now so her responses are all delayed. Don’t know when she’ll respond

Attached: A6D025E6-4B7E-4542-BE05-9F50856CFABB.jpg (337x759, 290K)

my doctor says im not allowed to maintain an erection for 4 hours but you're really pushing it

Anyone have link to original thread?

Bump

Its all bs... been baiting this same text for at least the whole week

How long could it possibly take for you to send messages to yourself?

He requires the belief of others to get excited.

Cmon OP just message yourself again real quick so we can blow our loads to this fake shit and be on our way

Rekt

pretty sure I saw the same convo like a week ago.
you guys just started talking about lady boys and then went silent for like a week? Calling bullshit, there's not even any filler messages in there

Don't do it, you stupid cunt. Familial bond is not something you'd want to ruin over trivial urges. Just be sane with your life choices and invest more in family.

Kek its funny cause she was drunk and could of been thinking about it at the time but now she's sober and will think your a creppy brother . Oh btw your response could of worked if it wasn't so shit . If it does work then lick her pussy for me user

Blank Window and Colonel Armenia die in Game Over filme

>Colonel Armenia

Attached: 1527258711457.jpg (573x609, 45K)

thanos calls falcon a nigger

Deliver OP

How could he have done better?

Ya it was a decent response imo...what would you say

idk thats why I'm asking the guy who said it wasnt.