Context
>donating blood
>blood pressure drops halfway through
>woman sticks needle in further
>doesn’t work
>removes needle
>send me home
3 days later it looks like this

Attached: 0844053D-60AF-4BF5-A5CC-40673A67E4DD.jpg (1112x1664, 280K)

its >bad

Not normal for alpha men.
For cucks its normal. Since theyre sensative and all.
So...

>woman sticks needle in further
That person should probably not have that job.

Nurse fucked up. Internally bleeding, should be fine if there isn't any major pain.

>donating a blood
CUCK
alpha get your blod, and you're still virgin xD

-Do you bruise easily or tend to bleed a lot?
- Did you take any pain killers shortly before or after your procedure?

Lets get a final "F" for op
>F

Attached: 1556386115327.jpg (374x404, 31K)

Eternal bleeding. Enjoy your death.

Seems like it is just a bad bruise but if it hurts (not just sore) you should go see a doctor. And sue the shit out of that incompetent idiot.

F

I've been doing phlebotomy for almost a decade. It happens, you probably have poor veins and weren't hydrated enough (drinking around a pint of water before giving blood can make all the difference).

Some blood has just seeped into the surrounding tissue. Suck it up.

It's just a bunch of blood under your skin. treat it like a bruise.

Attached: 1553801071626.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>low blood pressure?
>STICK THE NEEDLE IN DEEPER

Attached: 1536976613671.gif (250x140, 1.96M)

It's a hematoma. Blood pooling around the skin because the needle was inserted incorrectly or didnt get to the vein. It will clear on it's own, but applying heat and massaging the area from the injection site out will encourage healing.

Does this have something to do with bleeding internally? Idk but the bruising looks similar

Doesn’t hurt, girlfriend has been telling me to go to the doc the past 2-3 days, told her I’ll be okay, figured I’d get a second opinion before deciding to do anything about it or not

Yes, the nurse fucked up.
It will go away

F

I used to donate plasma years ago. I donated over 25 gallons worth in 10 months. I had this happen to me once. The guy put the needle to deep and the needle came out the other side of the vain. It sucked the blood out and separated the plazma fine but when it started to pump the blood back into me it started pumping the blood into my arm instead of the vain. After a few days my whole arm turned black. It finally went back to normal after about a month.

Haven’t taken anything, I don’t bleed irregularly, and I don’t really bruise that often

Ok. Sometimes there can be swelling if a tendon or muscles gets hit, but this just looks like either not enough / long enough pressure has been applied after the procedure or the person attempting to take your blood has gone out the other side of the vein, which causes more blood to seep into the surrounding tissue.

Yeah, that doesn't look good.