Why do I feel that reddit is so censored? like, you can't say anything that will piss people off without being downvoted

Why do I feel that reddit is so censored? like, you can't say anything that will piss people off without being downvoted

Attached: reddot.png (240x240, 11K)

That's not censorship. That's called public opinion

The real question is: why is public opinion so retarded and hypocritical?

youre dumb as fuck, that is censorship. if people vote to hide your comment theyre voting to censor you.
censorship doesnt only come from the government. mouth breather

The real question is when has it not

You can still read the comment. Don't be retarded

>The real question is: why is public opinion so retarded and hypocritical?

I guess not everyone is as advanced and sophisticated as you are.

>youre dumb as fuck, that is censorship.

Nope. It's people deciding for themselves what they want to see and what they don't.

Insisting that everyone see whatever shit you spew would be fascism.

youre the retard if you think that isnt censorship. reddit brainlet

LOL no that would not be fascism you absolute teen

Look at all these plebbit fags.
Everyone here do Yea Forums a favor and stay in this thread

>Why do I feel that reddit is so censored?
because you're an idiot. It's repeatedly been shown to be less censored than Yea Forums as a whole
>like, you can't say anything that will piss people off without being downvoted
and that's not even censorship, that's people thinking you're a bellend, probably because you're a bellend

I don't know where Yea Forums got this idea that reddit is censored or censored more than Yea Forums but it's 100% weapons grade retardism. Even the deleted and removed and banned stuff on reddit is available if you look for it
On Yea Forums it's always been an extremely heavy mod censorship and deletion and ban policy and it's far less visible AND less open to boot

Attached: Roofing.jpg (640x627, 39K)

is it not censorship if you're silenced?

Yes, that's not what happened in OPs post. He's complaining about being downvoted which literally means people reading the thread think he's not worth listening to or an idiot but don't feel it's worth silencing or censoring him

Who cares?

Reddit fags and their internet points.

Great post, my dear kind sir. Here, have my modest upvote. If I had money, I would've gifted you some gold (which you deserve).

Well we know THIS guy goes on reddit

Haha thank you kind stranger

Because you're a fag.

Attached: 1435122791909-0.jpg (625x452, 62K)

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *gasp* Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck off Reddit nig nog

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 3E2953B7-B36E-4D58-AB7A-BEC11FFA4FFC.gif (200x200, 864K)

Because you're Dunning-Kruger. You offer nothing of substance or value but you think quite the opposite.

Attached: 2.jpg (275x183, 6K)

This.

Censorship = the removal of posts, not the ranking of it. You can always sort by controversial anyway.

Reddit has a problem, and that's bots/brigading. It creates a false sense of what's popular and what's not. But it's not censorship.