Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything

Ask a Pepsi merchandiser anything.
1. My starting pay was $14.75, now at $17.00, with quarterly raises
2.Were the guys who stock the shelves, build displays, and clean our backstock products
3.We drive our own cars and we get paid mileage

Attached: merchandiser-s-day.jpg (750x1000, 143K)

So you interact with retail places, but you're actually working for pepsico itself? I guess the direct connection explains the better pay grade.

Is it worth it when you have to drive around to all sorts of random places? or are they mostly identical?

>We drive our own cars and we get paid mileage
what? you have to load up your car with cases of pop? Will the pay for car maintenance and repairs?

That's what mileage is for, goof head!

>So you interact with retail places, but you're actually working for pepsico itself? I

Yeah, the giant conglomerated all have their own Merchandisers

>what? you have to load up your car with cases of pop? Will the pay for car maintenance and repairs

No, just for driving, Pepsi ™ has trucks for deliveries

Would it be ya on the attached pic?
And would ya let me suck your shaft?

how big is the area you have to cover? Is it only supermarkets, or also mom'n'pop places?

Store manager:
< Hey faggot, we need to wax the floors, why don’t you take down your huge display so we can clean. Then I think we will put a Budweiser display in its place. Sorry for all of the lost sales and work you have to do, faggot.

It's big box stores, grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid. Also those smaller regional stores/grocery stores

Ever shoved a Coke bottle up your ass while beating off to nigger pron?

bullshit

nobody gets 4 raises a year

Billions of people have lived on this planet. Billions wanting to do something meaningful with their existence before it ends. Thank you for bucking that trend. Your life and every memory of you will be forgotten mere weeks after your passing.

It's .25 every 3 months till we top the pay of our Union contract

Have you considered how much you contribute to global warming by selling all of that plastic?

>I'm 14 and deep
Your meaning and existence are nothing no matter what you do. Even if you invent some kind of wunderweapon or find a way to make faster-than-light, you still end up wormfood and your consciousness ceases to be like anyone else.

l'll ask again.

Would it be ya on the aforementioned attached digital pic?
And would ya let me suck your willy?

I only stock the products

>Were the guys who stock the shelves, build displays, and clean our backstock products

So what are you now?

>earning money has to be meaningful and world changing
You have a rough time ahead of you if you actually believe this.

Have you considered how little you contribute with your post?

based and red-pilled, soda is for faggots.

Only happens in shitty stores like Ralph's and Randall's

Do you look for new places to stock? For example, let's say you see a store that just opened. Would you go in and talk to the manager about carrying your product?

And do you get a commission? Or strictly hourly?

Play Local Natives
on Amazon Music

album: "Gorilla Manor" (2009)
Wide Eyes
Airplanes
Sun Hands
World News
Shape Shifter
Camera Talk
Cards & Quarters
Warning Sign
Who Knows Who Cares
Cubism Dream
Stranger Things
Sticky Thread
album: "Hummingbird" (2013)
You & I
Heavy Feet
Ceilings
Black Spot
Breakers
Three Months
Black Balloons
Wooly Mammoth
Mt. Washington
Colombia
Bowery
Palms[Bonus Track]
11-11[Bonus Track]
Ingrid[Bonus Track]
album: "Sunlit Youth" (2016)
Villainy
Past Lives
Dark Days
Fountain Of Youth
Masters
Jellyfish
Coins
Mother Emanuel
Ellie Alice
Psycho Lovers
Everything All At Once
Sea Of Years
album: "Violet Street" (2019)
Vogue
When Am I Gonna Lose You
Café Amarillo
Mega

>Do you look for new places to stock?

Chances are they already have a contract with Pepsi. I've been to a few store openings

Wrong thread?

no, they just go store to store and stock shelves. an 18 wheeler delivers, keeps in the back of say walmart, then this dude shows up and tries to consolidate pallets, and get the stock on the shelf so the receiving person at walmart doesn't complain about all their shit taking up room, or turn away a delivery cuz there is too much. the sales guy goes store to store and makes the orders. they woukd be smart to have the merchandiser stock/order then the other guys just deliver. less employees, more $.

you'reright. I've gotten a 15k raise every year for the past 3 years, but i dont put my dick in pepsi bottles, I'm a branch manager at a pvf supply house

>they woukd be smart to have the merchandiser stock/order then the other guys just deliver

That used to be the case. The sales guys ordered for the week and the Merchandiser ordered for Saturday for their stores

Watch your language!

>Lying on a North Korean nuclear forum

>Billions wanting to do something meaningful
I think your premise is wrong. Unless you count mere survival as meaningful, which OP would fall under. There's about 1 billion people on earth that everyday getting clean(ish) water is there top priority.
Also, op is doing something meaningful. When your mom goes to the store to buy you Mt. Dew it is because someone like OP literally put it there.

Daily reminder that this thread, posted about 15 times a day, is a shitty attempt at advertising for Pepsi. Fuck off faggots, quit replying.

T. Coke guy

Actuallt, t. Dr. Pepper guy, you lardcunt.

Dr. Pepper is coke

Do you know you’re contributing to killing people by pushing the cancerous drug?

People have a choice to drink soda or not

New orange coke tastes like ass

Does your Coke salesman consider you his little bitch?

The sales rep only makes $4-5k more while working way more hours and having way more responsibilities

Bump forore

You do a lot of work for 17$/hr.
You should just start making the displays into large dicks until you get a real salary.

Not really, drive between stores can total 1-2 hrs a day. I can hurry up at a store and have lots more downtime.