Why do liberals support this lifestyle? Serious question. WTF is wrong with them

Why do liberals support this lifestyle? Serious question. WTF is wrong with them

Attached: IMG_20190415_193355.jpg (1073x960, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4475634/trans-man-pregnancy-evan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh yeah that's right, i forgot it's the right that wants to tell people how to live their lives.

Dude is lovingly feeding his baby. Whats wrong with that?

it's so obviously photoshopped lol

Because they feel they need tobsuppot every bit if degeneracy in the name of progressiveness. Once this has been normalized they will move onto making pedophilia ok.

Attached: you(You).jpg (430x360, 36K)

Where'd you get this? Your dad's Facebook? This board used to be the birthplace of memes, not where they go to die. Be better than this.

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-110809.jpg (1536x1312, 418K)

>sees child abuse by mentally ill person
>pearl clutching
Actual liberal logic ladies and gentlemen

Attached: IMG_20190411_095442.jpg (1047x1008, 382K)

It's called being mentally ill and recognizing the person needs help.

How upset are you please give specifics

No. It's not.

ah yes, that's why they need the 10 commandments at courthouses

?

4ailchanners can't even torrent anymore lol

There's a great deal of gray between seeing child abuse and seeing nothing vs worshipping the bible.

Also found the link
time.com/4475634/trans-man-pregnancy-evan/

Straight up illness that liberals support

>There's a great deal of gray between seeing child abuse
a biological female that acts like a dude, feeding their kid is child abuse? i'm sure you'd be all riled up if they were starving the kid too saying "liberuhlz neglect children all the time"

>mental illness is mentally ill?
Actual liberal confusion

>>mental illness is mentally ill?
no, i said is a biological mother feeding "her" child abuse?

But you're getting angry about a picture, user, a very old picture. How do you help stop child abuse?

I’m a liberal and don’t particularly think that is normal, but don’t hate it. It’s gross but dumb righties like you and most of the faggots on this site get too fucking worked up over it because your sad and alone or projecting

We have better things to do than worry about other peoples' lifestyles. Also, support the constitutional right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Let people be weird. Who cares.

Attached: lol-cat-lemon-1554454113535.jpg (840x1024, 75K)

You are encouraging mental illness. That is wrong. Period.

Says the likely heteronormative cis-gendered white male. Why are you posting here, you don’t deserve a voice? You should be keeping your mouth shut and paying reparations to people of color instead.

>a biological female that acts like a dude
You could have stopped right there, but you had to keep going

>starts with self-acknowledge assumption
>goes all in on it
and they say autists can be smart

>Being mentally ill now makes you a child abuser

i could have, but it's pretty much a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation on something such as this. They will complain if the shefaggot breast feeds as abusive, soy-loading if they use formula or neglectful if they don't feed it at all, while generally being anti-abortion.

Why do you care? Does this offend you?

You fell hard for that bait.

Attached: 1556270207017.jpg (1500x1300, 411K)

So you admit that it's a woman.

No response kek

Attached: aoc-tears.jpg (2500x1637, 313K)

oh im sorry i thought "biological woman" was clear enough for even someone with downs to understand, let me make it easier to understand for a /pol/tard. yes.