Dear Yea Forums Residents

Dear Yea Forums Residents,

We would like to inform you that a camera has been installed in the clubhouse. This 24 hour surveillance camera, which will also record, will help provide security and safety for all residents, as well as alerting of any unauthorized persons in the clubhouse. The system will occasionally turn lights on and briefly activate a siren. Another camera will be installed at the entrance gate very soon. Thank you for your patience as adjustments are made to tweek out this new security system. Any questions can be directed to the Director of Facilities Management, Mr. Ortiz.

Attached: watching_you.jpg (620x413, 31K)

Go back to mexico you tranny goblin

Spics are easier to kill then niggers and niggers are easy to kill

Attached: D3y61_jWkAEeSHa.jpg (315x255, 10K)

And you can go to the isolation chamber. I will not tolerate disobedience. Correct yourself NOW!

We do not use racial slurs here, fix your incorrect vocabulary.

tickly pee pee ;]

Make sure you thoroughly read through the provided information above, as it is very important. There is NO time for jokes.

Suck my large white cock you fucking worthless trannys

You all have a Death Wish

If you think you can steal my country from me you are brain dead wrong

Your pushing it asswipe. Keep thinking this is a game and you will removed and terminated.

That is the reason for the new security cameras. We must prevent future deaths in our community. Make sure you read the information above.

You are the one that is pushing it. I'm not afraid of you. So keep pushing fanning your little faggy tilde encryptions. You're all as good as dead

Nobody is stealing anything for you. Re-read the information above and proceed accordingly.

I dont get it

I've heard enough from this one. Tactical team on route. You did it to yourself user.

Make sure you thoroughly read through the informative information provided above. If you still do not understand I can break it down for you. Thanks for your cooperation.

The thing is you aren't part of the community Ms. Ortiz and never were. You're just a worthless low IQ brain dead retard

You jpeg image says Watching You to posit the double repetition encryption you shitskins tried conceiving over the course of the last few days by trying to steal the phenomenon of digit gets from us to use as a signal for white genocide.
You're not going to live a very long life you tranny goblin scum

Kill yourself tranny

You're*

Everyone, please ignore this mistake. He will be removed shortly from our peaceful community.

If you have any questions let me know.

Why are you spying on me user?

I still don’t understand

You don’t know about the whole cheese pizza thing?

We have to spy on everyone. In fact, we recently had a gentleman making serious threats but luckily with our newly advanced system we we're able to locate him and neutralize the threat.

Yeah that guy deserved it, thanks for keeping us safe

No?

Cheese pizza has been removed from the menu. It was our Wednesday dish but has been replaced with pepperoni calzones.

Attached: 2019_clubhouse_menu.jpg (2882x1702, 908K)

I mean i know what „cheese pizza“ is but thats it

Have you read the provided information above user?

If you are new here, read through the information above so you will be correctly informed and than pass it on to your dorm mates who are absent.

I am very proud to see our message has reached the top, lets keep it there. Thanks for your cooperation Yea Forums.

Attached: The_top.png (1893x941, 952K)