Why do neurotypicals naturally reject people with autism? i try really hard to fit in but all ways end up alone

why do neurotypicals naturally reject people with autism? i try really hard to fit in but all ways end up alone

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Because obviously you're full of yourself

Because I don't want to hang out with retards, I want my social interactions to be beneficial for both of us.

>i try really hard to fit in

Attached: received_320771881971922.jpg (720x699, 36K)

why do you screech "mental illness" at any chance you get at trans people?
nobody will ever want to put up with your shit, and if you were honest with yourself for just a moment, neither do you
stop crying and bitching, nearly 50 % of americans experience mental illness in some point of their live, and they should end it right there
not just because of mental illness, that's just the opportunity to stop being american altogether

because autism is a choice and I don't support it or people who live that lifestyle

that sounds pretty arrogant. why do you deserve that and not me?

> " why do neurotypicals naturally reject people with autism? ..." ;
Because "autism" doesn't exist.
It's just a made up spectrum of non-related conditions that has been given a name in order to diagnose a huge number of normal people with less than brilliant brains so as to make them and their parents feel a bit better about their imagined "problems"; so that they can get unmerited extra help, ludicrously sympathetic consideration and allocation of resource that should really be spent of people that have got real medical problems, rather than imaginary "autistic spectrum" hypochondria.

I'm sure other autists can give you that user

>neurotypicals
You can use all the different names you want, normal people still won’t like or accept you.

how is autism a choice?

thanks, man.

Because they want to be comforted by their sort of social interaction, more than they care about people despite what they say or have even convinced themselves of. Not to liken you or others with autism to the filthy gas-chamber-worthy homeless, as you are vastly superior to them but to illustrate the point, normies will typically go on about how they want to help and how much they care about homelessness until they are actually in the stinking ghetto and subject to threats of violence or real violence at the hands of the aforementioned animals. Despite what they say and what they try to convince themselves when it actually comes down to it they will try to distance themselves from the homeless and assorted street scum, similarly they will gravitate toward normie conversation that basically gives them and emotional pat on the head and avoid people with autism with whom they find communicating difficult.
Also I suspect this is bait or a "rephrase things but more verbose" meme so roast me.

>why do neurotypicals naturally reject people with autism?
It's because you don't behave the way they want. Autists don't understand when they should offer sympathy, whether they should ask more questions about the person, they may laugh when someone says something sad, etc.etc. Normies can find better friends elsewhere, who behave like they want
>i try really hard to fit in but all ways end up alone
Don't try so hard. Embrace your autism. Be happy with yourself and with being alone. Your family will always tolerate you, and that's all you need.
If anything, try to make some money so you can go to SEA and find a little thai/filipina woman who doesn't care about your autism. Also, all japanese people are autistic, so if you happen to be a dweeb, going to japan is a nice end goal.

That's totally not appropriate. I didn't even make that outrageous of a claim, but you definitely disrespected me, and the entire MAGA community on that one. I don't care if you just know that much about the subject, or you are just ignorant to the facts that are in the field that I am an expert on, but come on. Don't bullshit the fact that I know more about this than you do. Just come straight and say you don't know what you're talking about, and we'll be cool. Seriously? This is fucking bullshit, you shouldn't get so riled up about such trivial things, but if you do, you're a fucking faggot. Go home and make love to your fucking real doll. You don't know shit about what we're talking about and you need to fucking leave this thread right now. Buy a bullet and rent a gun, because sir, you are finished in life.

I feel sorry for you. I know you're incapable of being a success in your own life because your Liberal parents never spent enough time with you to teach you anything meaningful, and your Liberal teachers never taught you anything but how to obey the Government, and that your Liberal friends don't know any more about being successful than you do so it's no wonder you're such a miserable failure and that's why I feel sorry for you.
What I don't appreciate, though, is how you're so very resentful of and even hate people who, unlike you, are totally successful and happy in life, usually Conservatives, because we're raised by parents who love us, give us good attention, give us proper discipline when we need it, pass excellent morals, ethics and values on to us while teaching us how to be ambitious, inventive, imaginative, creative and successful. That's why I'm a winner and you're not and why I feel sorry for you.

i don't want to completely embrace my autism because ill just end up sad and alone. i have to mask my autism a little bit to fit in. not so much that i completely change myself in doing so. being flexible around neurotypicals and having friends is much better than being my self but alone.

anyone that goes out of their way to call them selves a winner on Yea Forums is instantly a loser.

>i have to mask my autism a little bit to fit in
that's not a long term solution. It's too stressful and requires too much effort. You will get tired of faking it.
Be comfortable with yourself. the end goal shouldn't be to fit in. don't believe in the normie propaganda, there is nothing wrong with being alone. alone=/= lonely.

Attached: 8246062568.jpg (1884x1454, 170K)

Fucking what? Did you respond to the wrong post retard? None of that even comes close to having anything to do with what I said.

Because lack of eye is weird to the average person. They think you're hiding something, but of course, you're just retarded

They tend to be pretty superficial, so just practice speaking and dress in expensive looking clothes. Then they automatically accept you. The surface matters.

Also, a nice car helps. Generally, you need money.

They don't reject you. It's not about you. If you want to take part in group behavior then it's up to you to join the group.

hate to say it but are brains are pattern matching machines and it's in nature to cull defective members of society because they're a net loss to the tribe

i think its the only way. that tired drained feeling i get after talking to people is far easier to deal than the feeling of being isolated and alone. ill never be happy while im lonely. i wanted to commit suicide last year because of how lonely i was. i think not masking it is just as bad of a strategy. people tend to go crazy when they don't have people to talk to.

FUCK YOU CHANG

I find it interesting that the ones who don't like Trump are the same morons who can't spell, capitalize or punctuate their comments with even 3rd grade level English - not to mention that they're also the ones who favor such lowlife phrases as "faggot", "pussy", etc. The separation and distinction of the different classes become pretty obvious on this website. Maybe these morons should learn that Trump quotes are absolute gold,along with killing several hundred messicans provides for endless entertainment. I'm not giving any objectors the chance to contact me with their stupid responses, as I keep a safe distance from these types, and I won't bother checking any responses to my comments on this site either - I have better things to do with my time.

Then it's just a matter of finding people who will accept you, which will likely be a long process of trial and error, but eventually you'll find people who aren't so shallow as to reject you out of hand. So my advice would be to not fixate on the goal you're aiming for but to focus on the immediate problem, how exactly you do things with suboptimal results, and how you can improve your ability to interact socially.

Spoken like a true retard. The world is unfair, grow up kek

>that tired drained feeling i get after talking to people is far easier to deal than the feeling of being isolated and alone
allright, then go for it. Good for you. I personally think the mental drain from social interaction is the worst thing in the world.
Last question, how old are you? You seem fairly young, you generally tend to get more comfortably with yourself and who you are as you age. I struggled a lot trying to fit into social groups and shit in my teens and early twenties, but now that I am 25 I have completely embraced my autism and shut-in lifestyle, and it is the most liberating thing ever.

Ok, so you are just full blown retarded. I never said anything liberal or anything that could be construed as "anti-Trump".
Or maybe you're just a subhuman homeless fuck triggered by my statement of the fact that you need to be exterminated.

>personally think the mental drain from social interaction is the worst thing in the world.

While working a customer service job sucks, I feel it's alot better than social isolation

hey OP, honest answer, please read. it might help you! generally speaking, people with autism have traits that are exhausting or energy-draining for people around them. it can range from stims to infodumping to needing validation more often than "normal", to needing specialized treatment at work or social situations (i.e. for auditory or visual sensitivity, inflexibility, etc). lack of understanding of (some) social cues combined with these traits makes it hard for "normal" population to be able to connect or stay connected because it is simply exhausting at times.

my ex for example infodumped on me all the time, to the point where i developed an allergy to him telling me about anything because it'd mean i'd be stuck listening to him ramble for an hour without getting a word in edgewise. this caused me to start cutting him off, or change subjects, or preemptively say things like "i don't have much time to talk", which in turn made him feel undervalued or dismissed. talking about that would then devolve into a discussion and i'd be back at square one.

tl;dr some of the traits autistic people exhibit can be exhausting for the people around them and cause them to distance themselves

conclusion: try to identify some traits or habits with yourself that might be tiring for other people and manage them. you don't have to change, just be aware of it, and know that it's often not personal.

source: psychology graduate, been with someone who has autism for a year, another friend of mine has it too, and i might have a few characteristics myself but yet to test (though as a girl, it expresses very differently).

Attached: 4525333386.jpg (2450x1344, 199K)

bumping

Attached: 1556276073176.jpg (497x497, 26K)

Attached: 1531913550085.jpg (636x634, 46K)

Attached: 1532087981553.png (417x342, 301K)

Well that's just fucking stupid

Attached: 1507885751883.jpg (900x1200, 174K)

Social isolation is rejuvenating. Customer service is draining. Get it straight.

Well thread is Dead
Point has been made.
It's sad to see that even the faggot liberals acknowledge that they've taken over this board.
And still the best retort they can make is, "if you don't like it take your backward ideals and leave."

You fucking pussies, I don't usually say this and actually mean it, but I hope you kill yourself.
I hope you continue to be the fucking predictable zoomer beta bitch everyone thinks you are.

Take the board, it'll probably change back in 2020 when the Democrats take over the white house and a greater need for nationalism grows within the disenfranchised.

Until then keep being feminized men getting punched by the same shit skins you fucking rioted to let them pour into your countries.
Globalism is crime against basic human rights of those born into a country that isn't fucking retarded.

Also I'm calling it, there will be a mass shooting sometime this year when anti-fa pulls their bullshit riots in a major city.
I just hope some of you are caught in the cross fire.

Tits or Gtfo

lol, try harder

many ppl reject those whom they see as "different."

as if id ever show my divine tits to a bottomfeeder

Attached: 1507808694877.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

cmon op come back

Attached: EsCn4.gif (280x120, 1.35M)

>divine tits
kek
women thinking tits are divine and pussy is magic

you wouldnt have folders full of them if they werent

How am I a liberal, you stupid nigger?

thanks. i appreciate it. i usually mask my autism around people. it's pretty give and take. i usually end up feeling tired and drained.

oh, so is food divine if we have hoards of it?how about money?

I FINGERED MADDIE ZIEGLER. there, I said it, its out there now and i don't give a fuck. two weeks ago I met her and she has this snotty little attitude, I'm just a sucker for spoiled little rich girls so I walk up to her ask whats up. Next thing I know i'm in her bedroom she's showing me all these awards and shit telling me how basically she's a big deal. I had no idea she was the girl from some music video. before I know it were on her bed making out and she actually moves my hand towards her panties so im thinking "fuck it", and I fingered her. she cums which is pretty damn hot to hear her moaning in my ear and i'm thinking "nice, i'm getting to tap that" but no. suddenly her phone rings. it some bitch with a SCREAMING voice telling her to come to "the studio" or some shit. she gets up and goes "shit im late" and im like "what about me?" so i whip out my dingaling and shes like "wut? gross! no! I gotta go!" she packs a whole bunch of stuff and then her mom knocks on the door. "my moms here, quick, hide your cock!" she hisses at me. next thing I know we're all in the car, she asks me where they can drop me off. then she pulls up this window thing in the limo so her mom and the driver dont hear and lays it on me : "look, if you tell anybody about what we did, anybody at all, miss abby and my mom are gonna have you killed." i am like what. the. fuck. next thing i know i'm being kicked in my side out of the car after it stopped and in to the snow. as they drive up she opens the window of the car a crack and hisses: "remember now! dont call me i'll call you" its been a long time now and i still havent heard anything from her. tried to call her but she blocked my number so i figured fuck it, i have to tell you guys this. what a bitch. what an ungrateful little whore. she was hot though. never met her sister but heard shes hot too.

you're welcome. i do it too but you're right, it's draining. i'm lucky to have a couple of friends to can accept me for the way i am, but even with those i have to reel myself in sometimes. what really helps for me is to just be vocal about it. as in, just tell them about when i'm having a bit of a mood or when i can't help something, it bridges the feeling of being misunderstood and gives the other person the chance to sympathise and understand. try it out! doesn't have to be more than just "hey sorry, i'm aware i do this but it's because of X" "sorry i'm totally infodumping on you, this subject just interests me". etc. good luck user

...yes? you die without both of them tard

Their brains literally can't keep up with ours. The sheer brilliance of our words and ideas overloads them and they do everything they can to end the interaction early so their brains can rest.

but we don't die if we don't get puss or boobs

so you'd be able to live your whole life without boobies and pussy? go on

without puss or boobs you wouldn't even be alive

you don't need them and should be tossed aside as if it were just like see-able muscles or a 7 in prick
focus on more importation things like you're heath

without a dick you wouldn't even be alive, but you don't see women with folders full of dicks

wtf... i'll focus on what i want

>2019
>posting pepe
cringefag

you forgot your 2hu pic sir

Attached: 1499477_674616619227801_1074551022_n.jpg (896x960, 106K)

confirmed fag