I live in a nice placer, have a beautiful wife and a nice dog. Im ok with my Life, ask me anything

i live in a nice placer, have a beautiful wife and a nice dog. Im ok with my Life, ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_20190427_141552031_HDR-01.jpg (1836x2753, 1.82M)

would you let your wife suck my cock ?

would you let your wife suck my cock ?

Get your own wife dude

What job do you have? I work as an electrician and I live alone, my live is basically consists of work, alcohol, video games and shitposting.

Attached: 1556052799562.jpg (597x680, 63K)

Why don't you have kids?

we are the same OP, I too live in a nice place with my pregnant wife, and dog.

Attached: 20190427_081743.jpg (1944x2592, 1.06M)

our crazy hyper doberman

Attached: Resized952019011595173741956612.jpg (1134x2016, 534K)

Post more of your wife. She looks nice

this thread probably won't take off since it's actually original. it's not the same trap, gay, celeb shit over and over.

Sure, she's always veen into the little things afterall.

>make AMA thread
>abandons thread
Faglord OP

What's that on the bed?

bump

Don't worry, nigger, soon it's gonna be a big nuclear war and all your happy life of a stupid normie will collapse and turn into dust. And your wife will be banged by a gang of survivalists, and your dog will be eaten.

Ur life must be great if ur posting on Yea Forums..

Why are you so depressed?

What more do you wish?

Why the fuck didnt you cut those ears?? I bet it has a tail too

>god tier dog let in a retard state

cuz its fucking stupid. his tail is docked though. the fuck do i want him with no ears, hes not fighting to get them in the way. we get compliments on his floppy ears everywhere, cuz we take him everywhere. he will still rip you in half too.

That ear thing is painful, expensive, fails often, and has no real benefit

some people don't know shit about it. just think it looks cool so everyone should do it. I didn't need his ears cropped, then making sure they stand up and are taped well. just a pain in the ass and a pain for my dog.

>i live in a nice placer
>placer

Another poverty stricken loser pretending to be a member of the caucasian elite.

Attached: giggles.jpg (700x394, 13K)

>we get compliments on his floppy ears everywhere, cuz we take him everywhere.

In your soy-eating circle of friends?

I meant cut them in a point shape so that they are erect

It's just, like, your opinion mate. I'm sure dozens of people questioned your choice

nigga, let me correct you, I have no friends, only acquaintances from my gym. I know what you meant retard, I didn't think you meant completely off. I've been around dogs my whole life and im old now, I know what cropped ears are.

some retards have I'm sure, but no one who knows anything about dogs.

I have a vape store
Soon
Here
Its a string ball and its a sofa not a bed
Why
Imbored in work
Maybe more travels arroud the world
Im spanis and the phone corrector is doing his work

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-165314.png (1080x2160, 1.77M)