and now she's just a stale lesbian.

Attached: now2.jpg (1000x562, 306K)

Attached: now3.jpg (796x647, 57K)

Attached: now4.jpg (238x211, 7K)

Attached: now5.jpg (226x223, 4K)

Attached: now6.jpg (225x225, 6K)

hahahahahaahahahah the wall hit her like a train

Attached: before.jpg (669x1000, 108K)

Since when are 19 year olds considered lolis?

Attached: before2.jpg (500x750, 74K)

Satan's on fire with those quints.

she was a sort of "legal loli" because she was so short with a underdeveloped body and little boobies

thanks satan

You said it, used to be, now she's shit

>witnessed
it happens to all lesbians. without a good hard dicking they become dick starved and it destroys them.

Her being vegan certainly didn't help her.

checked satanfag

>but muh balanced nutrition

i'm bitter that i never got to dick a hot teenage girl when i was still young enough to get one.

good night sweet prince

Attached: 217903_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 237K)

Yeah, I've never understood how they can keep a straight face while saying that.

shhhhhhhhhh

same my man

i had the chance to dick a hot teen girl once, she was really into me, even said she would have sex with me if i asked. but i was way too scared of the repercussions because there was a 100% chance her mom and my mom etc would find out i did it.

should've did it though...she was 12 i was 16

>implying she's not still insanely fuckable

Get the fuck out of here

you can't be serious...

What's with every mid to late 2000's non-Disney child actress going from qt3.14 to complete Dyke?
>Genuinely though, why?

Get the fuck out of here

i'm genuinely suspicious you are a woman. can't imagine you're a man. some 32 year old women are fuckable. just not this one. she got fucked up somehow.

She has a bad hair style for her head shape and she has become a shriveled up disgusting old bat because of her diet.
Literally if she just did some bang action and ate some meat she'd be attractive.
But as soon as you heard her talk about anything remotely political your dick would straight punxsutawney.

>Malnutrition
She ate nothing but kale and pussy for the last two years. As you can clearly see, that has done wonders for her complexion.

yeah veganism is awful for you, one of the biggest scams being pushed on mankind right now. the vegan vs carnivore wars right now are raging on youtube. very interesting. there is no debating that the real nutrients contents are contained in meat products...

>Idk though really though

its beans from even stevens

She used to be so cute...

so did you (probably)

Not at all.

To be fair, she's always looked a bit weird when she smiles. Her glower is hot though. Still would.

what's a glower?

some thing that glows?

Attached: Screenshot_20190427-092759.jpg (1080x2280, 450K)

Sad.

Attached: EP_2.jpg (1024x819, 370K)

these girls literally only keep their fame by sucking on schlomo and goldberg's cock in hollywood media HQs. the psychological damage pays a physical toll

Attached: rabbi.jpg (700x789, 118K)

thats a disappointing result

he skin is like fucking destroyed

she on meth or something?