Name something good that happened to you today Yea Forums and then let's go to bed :)

Name something good that happened to you today Yea Forums and then let's go to bed :)

I'll start
went on a small study date with girlfriend to help her catch up on her school work
she was really happy and i am glad that i could be there to make her happy

Attached: Cozy Pepe.jpg (354x354, 28K)

Which state is your school?
I finally apologized to one of my best friends and he accepted the apology.

Texas

that is good man what happened?

Been in a really bad rut of ignoring my assignments, and getting more and more stressed about them while still doing jack shit about it. Finally got down a couple hundred words today and feeling a lot better about myself

Good job user you got this!!
Keep up the good work man!

I bought my third Condo.

OP are you mean green

I have not yet killed myself and probably wont before the day is over.

Wow man congrats! Do you loan them out or are they just homes you move around to often?

Nope I have no idea who that is. I just want a better Yea Forums

Hey bro you got this it gets better

UNT

Rent them out! I fix them up, pull out my investment through a re-finance, then take the monthly cashflow!

oh shit nah man denton sucks
oh shit that is awesome bro. i myself am really interested in the real estate business or house flipping/interior design but have no money to start myself off with unless i take a loan which kinda sucks but that may have to be my starting route

OP here also it has been 5 days without whacking it, on the fourth day i had sex so even my week has gone pretty good i'd say :)

i'm only helping you because you said denton sucks, to which i wholeheartedly agree. don't ever take out a loan expecting to turn it into more money. a lot of smaller items can be flipped in the meantime. learn to save properly and ramp up your profits and quit spending them on marijuana.

Attached: laferrari.jpg (2048x1233, 951K)

never smoked in my life man but thanks for the tip!

I got my drivers license after 3 attempts thanks for the wholesome thread OP

i use "marijuana" really as a metaphor for any dumb expenditures you may have. it was an expensive vice for me well into my 30's, and had to be gotten under control before i could really improve my finances.

honestly don't really spend a lot of money, was out of a job for a while so don't have a lot either. every couple weeks i spend ten to 15 dollars to buy some beer

good job man i got my licensed renewed and am getting my new license in the mail sometime next week

what do you do now?

currently still out of a solid job about to head off to school. but about to get a job at best buy i think. other than that i do landscaping apparently i am pretty decent at it and would love to make it a career because it is fun work to me but cant really find a steady influx of customers atm