Why is The Ring (2002) considered as the scariest movie in history?

Why is The Ring (2002) considered as the scariest movie in history?

Attached: 9.jpg (1920x1040, 854K)

Is not

It’s not.

It's not

I’ve watched all of them and none of them scared me. Anyone know anything on netflix that’ll make me shit bricks?

Eraserhead is a bigger nightmare

Eat a block of cheese wail watching... Profit.

If you’re a kid with friends and haven’t seen many quality horror movies, then ok. Unfortunately when you’re an old fuck like me and life is scarier, then you see what the Hollywood jews are doing.

Fuck eraser head and fuck you

DreamWorks never lies

Was this a cgi or make up?

imaging jerking off to this still hahahaha

No, they actually killed that actress. Hollywood these days...

Attached: Hydra's Best.jpg (480x306, 26K)

for me it wasnt that scary, but my mother was paranoic, crying and shit the night it supposed to ''happen'' something (if i remember well, the movie gave you some days till the ghost come for you) and that night the TV turned on full volume while we were on our bethroom, i was on my pc and my father came in and told me ''user did you just turned on the tv?'' kinda terrified i told him no, and he closed my door and turn off the tv.

Strange day, was my only ''paranormal'' thing on my life

Its no but it does have that awesome detective thriller vibe and I like that

Jew profits.

Because we let retards live and breathe.

Never saw it but I never heard anyone saying that it's the scariest movie in history.

Eat a block of cheese whale watching... Profit.

Movie was gay as fuck.
Watch a vhs tape and get killed by some dumb cunt girl who calls you on the phone, says 7 days, but actually wants you to solve the murder. Wierd way to go about trying to get ppl to solve your murder from beyond the grave. Fuck women are stupid.

Kind of redundant, just say profits next time, the Jew is implied