Old dude here. I'm 50 years old. Any of you young fags have any life questions...

Old dude here. I'm 50 years old. Any of you young fags have any life questions? I've had all of the major life experiences. Ask me anything.

Attached: 636566505390831036-yogi.jpg (360x480, 32K)

Imagine you have 30yo again. What do.

And please dont be that hipocrite guy ''fuck bitches get drugs blablabla''

>Old dude here. I'm 50 years old.
Fuck me daddy

i've decided i just want to focus on my life and just work and get fit, so my question is will the girls come naturally as i age or am i supposed to take the initiative? 21 year old btw

Attached: 1556201925500.gif (540x540, 1.52M)

Im about to be a father. What's your biggest piece of advice about fatherhood?

How was the first prostate exam?

Why did you fuck the world up so much?
How are we supposed to fix what you've done?

How's life as a boomer?

I would have actually thought about what I wanted out of life. Probably would have quit my job which I hated (and still hate) and traveled. Definitely would have really thought about what I wanted in a woman and not just take whoever came along.

I just sort of existed, never really thought about what I wanted. And now I am trapped and that is a shitty feeling.

You have to take initiative. Pussy is incredibly easy to get if you just try a little.

Try and get rid of your phone. You will probably always pick your phone over your kid. Playing with them sucks at times but you have to do it.

How do I break up with a woman who loves me and is a wonderful person but I just don't quite feel it for any more? Especially when before meeting her some 10 years ago you were more or less an incel as they say now? I've tried but she breaks down crying and I take her back out of fear of ending up a lonely old man. 40 yrs btw.

Also, the first 6 months suck. There's nothing worse than a baby that won't stop crying. But just get through it, it does get better.

I hate you.

That's really hard. The fact is, you will probably pick someone just like her if you do dump her. So ask yourself if she's really that bad? Maybe you don't have a problem with her, maybe you just don't feel like you deserve her? Just try and be honest with yourself. If you are sure you don't want to be with her anymore, I would probably lead up to it over time.

thanks pops
i honestly dont think much about it, just intend to work and settle my debts is all

Why?

Yeah I've been thinking about and building up to it for a while but she's been quite sick with an auto immune disease and breaking it off means she'd have to go live with her parents which she says she'd hate. I do really care about her but the passion is gone and I feel horrible looking at everyone else around me with lust. I know I have no prospects but if I did I would leave her which is what makes it worse. I feel I owe it to her to break her heart even if it's the beginning of my own downfall. All feels shitty though.

At that age you had enough money to live and travel without working? tell me your secret

How do I get a gf?

should i get a 401k or Roth IRA?

The only thing I would say is all relationships ultimately suck. If you think you're going to find someone else and it's going to be great, that's not going to happen.

22 yo chinese here. Lost my v card this year embarrassingly enough.

You must take initiative, idk why it was so hard for me to make the first move but its honestly super easy. Since then I've slept with 4 girls, 2 white, 1 Colombian and 1 Syrian and took the Syrians girl virginity too.

Give me three reasons why I shouldn’t blow my brains out
Inb4
>I have a good amount of $ and investments
>I go to a great law school
> 6ft and 8/10
I’m morbidly sad all the time and I can’t escape my gf

HIV. AIDS

This is good advice. The phone will always be there but your kid won't always be a kid. Cherish it.

Talk to them. Women shouldn't be treated like some goddesses or anything. You can't be afraid of them.

Not OP but you should max out both annually and look into an HSA if your company offers it and max that too.

Agreed. That fucking phone keeps showing up in front of my face even though my two little boys are as good as kids get.

If your employer matches your 401 contribution, do that. If not, do a Roth. You can take the money out of a Roth penalty free for any reason.

You would ruin the lives of the people you leave behind.

Whatever you experience after you do it won't be better than what you are experiencing now.

You won't feel relief. You won't feel anything. You won't be consciously aware that you aren't suffering anymore.

The kids also learn from you, so they think the phone is more important than anything else in life. My son would rather play games on his phone than do anything else in life. That sucks.

Once the stink of pussy is on you, they come like cats in heat. Sounds like a joke, but I swear it's true.