Quick way to make some extra cash? Need to make some money for a couple weeks because I got laid off with no warning

Quick way to make some extra cash? Need to make some money for a couple weeks because I got laid off with no warning.

Attached: 41JC3z3ledL._AC_SY400_.jpg (397x400, 23K)

Attached: gimmie gimmie.jpg (451x326, 28K)

I think I might be out of work soon and keep hearing radio ads for this "takl" website/app. I was checking it out but it requires you pay for a background check before getting started.

The example tasks seem too good to be true but might be worth it "100 to sit at a house while contractors do work' "60 to dump sand in a sand box" "50 to go exchange the wrong kind of mulch I bought at the store"

go suck some dicks. fifteen bucks a load.

don't do it. I did it once when I was strapped for cash (am an IT guy) and the background check took forever and didn't even get a single job from it. go do uber or something

just get a new job. only takes a day or two.
also you should always have enough money in your bank to be able to not work for 6 months should something happen. it's pretty piss-easy to save $1k a month without trying, my dude.

Says the nigger with no bills.

I'm not a nigger so

I would but bf says no

Not for someone in college paying each semester

who cares, he wont ask questions when u buy him a new xbox game

ask bf to lend you some money then

jack off homeless dudes for free they might tip you

best offer yet

Gf* but she's broke too

well if she's not putting money on the table, she shouldn't have a say then.

file unemployment.

Sell all the random shit in your house on Craigslist, collect bottles on the side of the road (did that in 2008) you don't have to whore yourself or sell drugs. And at the worst you could ask for gimmedats from the government

That poor girl. She looks terrified.

Samefag for some sketchy online rip off detected
Fuck off

well, it's easy to save 1k a month if you're living in your mom's basement...

Not same fag, Might be a sketchy online rip off. I don't know and don't really care. I said I attempted it and bailed when it required a back ground check, that'd be a hell of a marketing pitch if I was trying to promote that company.

Hey, this looks possible but their examples seem like kind of a stretch on what people will pay for stupid shit, I bailed because I don't want to spend $30 to maybe find an odd job.- literally my opinion on it.

What bills? only fools go into debt. Buy what you can afford. basic math. then you won't have these problems... you sir sound like the nigger all broke and stupid

get some crack and go on welfare?