Dear Yea Forums Residents

Dear Yea Forums Residents,

We would like to inform you that a camera has been installed in the clubhouse. This 24 hour surveillance camera, which will also record, will help provide security and safety for all residents, as well as alerting of any unauthorized persons in the clubhouse. The system will occasionally turn lights on and briefly activate a siren. Another camera will be installed at the entrance gate very soon. Thank you for your patience as adjustments are made to tweek out this new security system. Any questions can be directed to the Director of Facilities Management, Mr. Ortiz.

Attached: watching_you.jpg (620x413, 31K)

I will do whatever it takes to keep this thread alive. You can thank me later.

Keeping it alive.

Fuck off government
sage'd and protested

kus feggit

I will not be talked back to!! Correct yourself now!! Or suffer punishment.

I tell YOU what to do! You do not give the commands here! Are we clear?

I'm still here to make sure procedure is followed. Let me know if you have any questions.

Keeping it alive.

Why

I'm glad that you asked, and my answer is simple. To make sure Yea Forums is informed of the new security system and that the procedures are followed accordingly.

The link is dead. Are you?

Man I fucking came here expecting Avengers spoilers and you let me down

Attached: 0FC8D434-4686-477C-9116-41B5D17271FA.jpg (1024x955, 130K)

It isn't dead. I'm keeping it alive. Make sure you read thoroughly through the instruction given above. and pass it on.

What? It came out 3 days ago. Did you somehow missed the leak?

This is more important that your fairy tale movie, make sure you read through the important instruction above.

I did.
Nigger fuck you and fuck your whole Ortiz family. Shove your cameras up your asshole and blare the sirens out your mouth

You will be sentenced to the gas chambers if you keep talking like that. Respect the system asshole.

I will blow gas out MY asshole if you don’t fuck off

Attached: D2548412-B6B8-40E9-ACE4-9FF3E3E2F40C.png (839x778, 778K)

Thnx 4 the bump
>make sure you read through the 14 year old instruction
Call now! 8012946977!

I don't understand this meme OP

>What is saging

I follow'd the threads.

>page 1
>

Thats not how this works here. Follow the instruction and do as your told.

You typed the '
You did not type the e

God dammit. Ortiz is a fat sack of shit though.

Good job user. Now make sure you read through the information above and then you can be dismissed.

Explain or fuck off

Attached: mS51bNI.png (680x818, 226K)

Again
>What is saging
Plus the other nigger here
Have a cursed image, on me.

Attached: 64EC32F5-6B5D-428B-91CE-FCB44DDD70DA.jpg (480x722, 28K)

This is true.

Oh, sorry!
801 -294 -6977!

I see the attendance here is growing, as it should. Make sure you guys read through the instruction above on the new security system, thanks!

Stop soliciting unlicensed numbers! take that to another thread or face the consequences.

Is this an ARG or can I go to bed

sage

Once you have addressed the material above you may return to your sleeping quarters.

Attached: 1556076594761.png (393x446, 162K)

Mr.Ortiz, I need help

does anyone know what tf this is

Address your concern user.

I can answer that. What this is, is the new procedure being put into place in regarding the new security system. It is very important so make sure you read the material above and pass it on.

Any other questions?

Remorse is not enough. The cilice is wearing thin. I dont know what to do.

stop smoking weed please

Attached: Pokeflute.PNG.png (199x199, 3K)

>a
why bother securing anything here?

what clubhouse? why wasn't I told about the clubhouse? see, this is why I don't like you people! fuck you and your clubhouse, I didn't want to go in it anyway

GET. ME. OUT.

Attached: 1553060939574.jpg (750x746, 83K)

Not yet, you need to finish your briefing.

Stop making excuses and playing dumb, read the material above and make sure you understand the new security system that is being put into place.

question, what do you consider an unauthorized person in the clubhouse?

For your and my safety. The clubhouse is too dangerous and needs to be monitored by trained professionals.

Danger in or out?

Anyone who has not checked in with proper credentials at the front gate.

Excuse me, at the entrance gate.

In, yesterday one of the elderly men got a chair throw at him, I'm sure you guys head about this. But the first step to solving a problem is acknowledging that there is a problem, that is why we are working so hard to complete this new security system.

Is the elderly man ok? and who threw the chair?

He is currently in critical condition at the base hospital. But as you can see we we're unable to see who threw the chair because we didn't have the cameras, now we do so we can prevent future misbehavior and persecute according.

Right, who did it, fess up

I wish the individual would fess up, and remember guys there is a difference between snitching and holding someone accountable. Lets be mature and make the right decision.

I know the password to the security system

Tactical team in route to come remove you. You did it to yourself user.

Fuck u

Attached: 1554231180653.png (190x199, 62K)

why not staff the clubhouse with an armed guard with an itchy trigger finger. a camera can't physically stop an attack, it just records it so everyone can watch it later

That kind of language is not tolerated here, zero tolerance. Fix yourself NOW! Or consequences will follow.

do we know if anyone had any grudges with the guy that got hurt? (im just gon go full sherlock on this shit)

Great idea, we will start opening for applications. But the camera is still needed in case one of the armed guards are attacked.

Please proceed to do investigating. Any information you find give it to the front office. We appreciate your assistance.

Attached: 1554100860106.jpg (1024x586, 54K)

Consequences such as?

Special as in large and in charge, you got that right buddy. Now shut your mouth or get your ass thrown in the brig.

Keep talking back and find out. I'm not playing around anymore with you trouble makers. The consequences for here on will be extreme!

I'm gonna go to bed

Bump

is there anything to do in this clubhouse thing cus I'm bored

Read the informative instruction above and you can return to your sleeping quarters.

There's a leak in the chimney.

You can play the piano if you know how, or maybe marvel at the new fish tank we just put in. Your choice user.

Attached: nigger.jpg (250x250, 19K)

OP here, I'm departing to have dinner, it is up to all of you, the people of Yea Forums, to keep these threads alive. I will be back soon to check on your obedience. Good show.

Before I depart, I will correct your inappropriate actions. Remember your poor judgement will be persecuted, keep it up and you will see dipshit.

>dipshit
Now you have to report yourself though

does anyone have any clue what tf is going on

No idea, sage this bs

wtf is this

no clue

ugh I give up

>obedience
kys

this is dead, bye lol