I just saw 12 lightning strikes without any thunder. What the fuck is going on?

I just saw 12 lightning strikes without any thunder. What the fuck is going on?

Attached: 26.jpg (1600x1027, 890K)

The end is nigh...

thi

War of the Worlds

heat lightning, get in a cool place before you die of heat stroke or worse yet get hit!

My electronics are still working though. My neighbour saw the same thing 30 min ago.

the government is after you!

seriously though, could be heat lightning, heat lightning doesnt produce thunder.

sometimes the lightning is so hot that it burns away the thunder before it can expand.

lightning kept scaring thunder, and they aren't talking currently.

Trips of truth!

Fuck off, we all seen that movie

lightning storm and your deaf

Not OP, but that is scientifically impossible, the sound is indestructible phenomenon and cannot "burn away".

You’ve become schizophrenic to the point your watching lightning and freaking out. Chill the fuck out if lightning hits you be great full that you died a painless death and the world will become a better place

Attached: 998BF7D2-F284-4BA9-9899-A2E0FDC17CE8.jpg (709x495, 302K)

But gravity can suck it away.

No, see, the sound is a wave, and it has a certain frequency, but when the light gets really hot, it has more and more frequencies in it and sometimes it is like the exact opposite wave of the sound and they cancel out. Since light travels faster than sound, the sound gets burnt away before it can reach you.

Attached: yotsuba_invincible_boots.png (362x499, 224K)

Gravity is the weakest force in the universe, the sound is 7250x more powerful per one cubic meter.

You know exactly what is going on

Attached: 1539314478504.jpg (374x447, 17K)

The light cannot produce the exact opposite wave to the thunder to cancel it. That would be artificial design. Even with modern technology we can barely create things to cancel sounds, let alone thunderstorm effects. You're very wrong.

HAARP

Attached: Aliens.jpg (585x516, 89K)

Gif related.

Attached: 1556303711844.gif (450x450, 1.46M)