Pic related is my dog. she is currently on her way to the vet to be put down...

pic related is my dog. she is currently on her way to the vet to be put down. she is 13 and got spinal cancer 2 month ago

Attached: phantom.png (178x178, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JyqX9CDyRd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now this is ofc a pic of her when she was younger

And now her watch has ended.

Sleep tight, old girl.

F
Good luck op I think it was the best you could do at least you was with her till the end

Looks like a good puppers

thank you. i cant post my better images due to the 2mb limit but its better than nothing

Attached: IMG_20190426_170917.jpg (4160x3120, 1.99M)

I've had dogs my entire life. There's no fucking way the dog in the picture is 13. Not a day over 3.

Yep looks like a good doggo you did the right choice at least she is not suffering anymore

Ok she does look old in that pic.

Looks delicious

Attached: Hu-Asian-American-Fiction.jpg (727x376, 94K)

im gonna keep the thank yous coming. she's a good girl
youtu.be/JyqX9CDyRd8
this is a video my sisters made. from a few days ago

yes your right. the pic in the op is my dog when she was a pup and it was 3 or so, maybe 2 back when she had that blanket

Farewell faithful loving Doggo.
Dogs are the best of us. Unconditional love
is how the whole world should work

Bummer

to those wondering what happened. she got a spinal tumour and it caused pressure in her spine, making her paralysed, she had spinal surgery but the tumour regrew. in the vid you can see her walking a bit. but eventually she lost her legs and couldent go to the toilet. we decided to put her down rather than deal with the cancer treatment, as when my mom and grandmother had cancer they died in pain because of the "treatment". aka dosing you with radiation and making you live longer buy die in pain. sorry about the rant but its been that kind of day

agreed
yeah my family are really shaken up. and i think im repressing my own feelings

Don't worry dude it's understandable loosing a pet is hard especially in this kind of condition

post pic of her pussy so we can remember her

thank you for the laugh. i was crying but now i feel better. honestly i feel like a baby, im 19 and im crying like im 5. this is why i love Yea Forums nothing is taken too seriously, and humour is the best cure.

no seriously post a pic of her pussy. fuck your humor crybaby bitch

Attached: 1550808968521.gif (320x223, 1.84M)

this is now a

Attached: 1556248492607.gif (392x319, 1.08M)

that's the way to do it, bro. laugh and just remember the good times, as cliche as that is. my girlfriend lost her cat after 15 years and it devastated her but she takes the money she would have spent every month for food and supplies and stuff and we go down to the aspca to donate it and help other animals socialize with people. you might want to give something like that a try, it really helped her with the grief.

also, obligatory F

as usual Yea Forums is always right. speaking of the wheelchair we used for phantom is going to be donated to dcu (a college in ireland that has a vet school with a mri and the best vets in ireland)

good stuff man, keep that memory going. it's not gonna be easy at first, but life will go on. have yourself a nice beer and a steak dinner tonight to celebrate her life.

thanks.

See you Space Doggo...

Attached: IMG_20190124_201442.jpg (360x352, 17K)

F

Sorry to hear that OP. Looks like a black lab from the pic. I lost my black lab a few months ago also aged 13. He was my bestest buddy. It's gonna hurt a bit but just remember the great times you had together and be proud that she lived a wonderful life. Rest easy sweet pupper, say hello to midnight for me.