Can someone spoiler me the new Gayvengers movie?

can someone spoiler me the new Gayvengers movie?
I dont wanna see it and want to fuck up some people with it

Attached: 1231433.jpg (1024x1003, 54K)

antman goes up thanus anus the end

>ironman dies
>niggers and womin take over the movie
it's trash

Antman explodes in Thanos asshole

Captain America dies saving Ironman

Piece of shit loser. I hope you end up in a fire

Thor sacrifices himself to make up for not going for the head in the last one...if you even saw that one, faggot

Attached: E196078B-F23B-4C85-9415-0109CA27727D.jpg (960x1280, 307K)

Antman proposes use quantum space to go back in time, retrieve the stones and resuscitate everyone, they succeed, but Thanos catches future Nebula and uses her memories to go to earth and basically do the same shit as the previous movie, but Tony takes the glove and kills all bad guys like Thanos did, he dies though from it.
Also, Nat sacrifices herself for the soul stone and Loki still dead, at the end cap goes back in time to return the stones and stays in the past with Peggy

black widow dies

Damn good fan-fiction lol. They should have used this instead of that Thor bullshit!

Nat and Hawkeye die getting a stone and Hulk dies using the glove to save everyone. Kinda gay

Attached: 47167C22-0051-4635-BD8A-9065AF64DE0C.jpg (260x240, 23K)

He's a actually dead the whole time.

Captain Marvel is hella OP and kills Thanos no problem...which is gay as hell. But Captain America dies and so does Nebula. Sorry dudes :-/

Lee Van Cleef

Hulk dies using glove and Captain America dies saving Iron man

Attached: 55B0D7C2-1577-486D-8F03-A113BAE1DC9B.jpg (1024x1021, 78K)

Attached: 1556210406988.gif (300x300, 1.84M)

Ok fuck all these trolls dude. Hulk dies and so does Iron man. Captain America becomes a cripple

Attached: FDEC2448-EA82-42B9-A0BA-6DF00397DCAD.png (273x253, 107K)

Ironman gets aids, Cap comes out of the closet with Bucky, and Hawkeye gets a gay haircut

pee is stored in iron mans balls

bump

Go crawl back into your parent's hole. Most grown adults could give a shit about some movie made for kids.

Antman's suit malfunctions and becomes so big he breaks the Earth apart killing Thanos and all the Avengers except for Iron Man.

this is the truth

Thor becomes a boomer

They had a whole scene that was meant to empower women, but it ended up just making them look weaker since they ultimately got their asses whooped by Thanos, who was then defeated by an already worn out Tony Stark. 7/10 movie, I'd wait for DVD release, or just stream it illegally or something. Not worth going out to watch it imo.

Captain America dies saving Iron man

Checked

cap uses mjölnir and thir gets fat

nice

Attached: 1554944103166.jpg (236x285, 6K)

thor

Attached: 1540628831532.jpg (170x250, 6K)

Time travely BS for them to prevent Thanos from ever getting infinity stones.

Hulk is the only one who can safely use them.

Iron Man dies using them.

Captain America eventually stays back in time, revealed to be an old man at Iron Man's funeral.

SJWs cheer the removal of two white men.

point isnt preventing thanos, but to undo what he did

first thor kills thanos then they go back in time and then ironman kills thanos and dies.

>Movie opens to Thanos still watching the sunrise.
>Captain Marvel teleports behind him
>Thanos: "Nani?!"
>Captain Marvel: "Ur a man. You need to stop oppressing me."
>Thanos: "ur rite."
>Thanos then uses the gauntlet bring back all the women and PoCs that died.
>Thanos then uses the gauntlet to kill all men and white people.
>Captain Marvel smiles as Thanos turns to dust