Ok Yea Forums, explain me why INDIA isn't the greatest country on the WHOLE earth. We have: BEST Food...

Ok Yea Forums, explain me why INDIA isn't the greatest country on the WHOLE earth. We have: BEST Food ,BEST culture and history, BEST and SEXIEST womans MOST BEAUTIFULLY place.
Right now, only 0,1% of people doesn't have a toilet and by 2020, when we will be the strongest country it will be fully resolved. You shitty American hate us only because you envy us.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32K)

Attached: 1556247717306.png (512x512, 92K)

You got any bobs or vagene?

you look like poopie and eat dog

Technically we love your doctors that come here. Other than that we don't even think about you. Unless we can smell that sewage you call food.

I not vary good speak englash but this tred is fucking

Poo in loo you disgusting curry nigger

Hello, my name is Charles. I am calling from Vindoos Technical Suppo-art. I have received repo-arts of the wirus coming from your computer. May I remote in and do the needful?

Do love the gang rapes you guys do on busses, schools, other people homes, streets whatever

Low tier bait

show bobozi and vegona pls

Post pretty Pakis please.

This is copy pasta

Attached: fa44fd5.png (784x751, 571K)

>Greatest Country
>Designated Shitting Streets
Pick one

Q.Why isn't he greatest country in the world.
A. Street shitting.

Q.No but seriously, why?
A. Because Indian.

name India is given by brit fags

Most indians are dirty and stupid, their culture and food isn't the best and India is one of the most dirtiest country in the world. Italy have the best food and culture lmao

Shit, if i had the misfortune to be born Indian. I would just pretend to be Pakistani.

I mean, i would still be a poo skin street shitting mongoloid, but at least i wouldn't be Indian.

Attached: poopoocachoo.png (500x366, 86K)

t. larping paki

this killed me.
hahaha

Attached: mylord.png (632x773, 577K)

I wen to India 5 years ago...
Your place is dirty, most of men are frustrated because girls make sex just to make children so they are a little bit pervs...
You are shitting everywhere you can... and there is no fucking rule there... Damn it's a mess

But this is an amazing country and spirit mind on several points.
Food is good, culture too, you got a different and unique way of life and mind spirit. It's a good thing to see this as a french person.

So clearly no, you have not the greatest country

A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL

Observe

Attached: indian-shitters.jpg (478x356, 35K)

Attached: 1521647728445.jpg (604x590, 62K)

T gay

Not a wagon wheel, an asshole.

It's not an asshole, asshole.

It's a sphincter.

Attached: lol.png (500x611, 155K)