Why she so popular? What's wrong with people?

Why she so popular? What's wrong with people?

Attached: 1554585872623.webm (640x800, 983K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BwqQlNul_4P/
youtu.be/yslTUTalnyQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cuz shes hot and wild. That's worth millions nowadays

Is really though? Are retarded kids considered "people"?

>Why she so popular?
Literally who?

C A N C E R
A
N
C
E
R

She is trying to be edgy, like Tyler the creator or Filthy Frank/Joji. She has an advantage called titties tho. She will end up being a radio pop star. All the viral marketing is also getting people to know her name

I would fuck her until she becomed my tradwife and give her 3 children, and move back to Irland were her blood belongs.
Otherwise she is a commie

Attached: 1547262602082.gif (256x214, 972K)

didnt know she was packing a pair of bazoopers like that. that explains the popularity to me finally. just a gentrified danielle bregolli

Pretty good music, post more lewd

>bazoopers

Attached: 1554367253383.gif (500x281, 879K)

What is going on there? It's like her boobs have a mind of their own

who cares,she's a dumb nigger lover who makes shit music

We're living in an era of extreme mediocrity. Whisper singers, mumble rappers - just create a category that will cover an artist's inherent weakness. Mediocrity started with disco and boy bands, when record labels began to understand that you can sell complete garbage and the fans will come running. People are chumps.

The media is rigged.

young girl with massiff tiddies

how many times does this need to be explained?

murkkka loves hot white jailbait

She's 17, asking for cp creep? Reported

Who is she?

no one of importance

>hurr durr,the media!

spotted the trump supporter,they cant go a sentance without blaming the media on something

she's got some big knockers,i wonder if thats always why she wears clothing thats 4 sizes to big

She aint, its jew shills like you advertising her and buying her views.

She'll fade out of popularity within a month.

never heard of her until Hot Ones episode

Squilliam "Sockeye" Wallfish is her stage name

You must be short for brains then because if you haven’t noticed it’s that the media is loaded with shit purely from Hollywood hell to keep the bank accruing. Go back to buzzfeed with your liberal logic.

Spoken like a true redditfag, fuck off back to your hive nigger

Same here, it autoplayed after watching the hot ones ep with Gordon Ramsay

Attached: Au5cDyy.png (600x700, 571K)

The propoganda is working, i want to breed her

Post moar

Get out of here, bitchfaggot.

Maybe because it's the episode that comes immediately after the Ramsay episode...?

that's my train of thought too, she hides that rack well with those cunty goodwill art ho clothes. had no idea until I saw this post then did a bit of research on my own. quality rack

Are you retarded?

now you just sound like my dad

Because she finally turned 18 and now it's legal to fap to her. Teenage acts always get a pop after they pass that threshold.

She's still 17

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Ppl are mentally ill

Attached: Billie fucking a dirty nigger.jpg (592x558, 37K)

gotta have something to sacrifice for harvest

Attached: crops.jpg (970x647, 153K)

>Is really though?
No your not considered people

So she is. I stand corrected.

literally just a lazy, uninteresting version of Lorde.
she makes music for people with sad VHS filter simpsons pfps.
my little sister listens to this stupid thotty, and i really hope she doesn't get brainwashed by all this cancer, but it's looking like it might be too late.

:*(

>BAZOOPERS

Attached: honkdraper.jpg (410x395, 28K)

Depression and edgy behavior is considered fashionable these days.

She behaves like an autist in her music vids

Five fire. One nature. Just do it. Alch her ass.

Fucking lol! Czeched and wrecked

I searched why she is famous and a dutch site told me she is very cool because she doesn't like smiling. so that means she is cool. they said so multiple times in that article.

I gave her music a listen. Not bad, not good either. Perfectly meh.

Just because something is popular in your tiny sphere of life, does not mean even a significant sliver of the population notices or gives a shit about it.

This is how I feel too. Heard one of her songs a while back, probably before the hype in hindsight, and didn't think anything special of it. Saw she was blowing up recently and figured she might have changed up her style. Gave her another chance, and it's just background ambience for people that edit #aesthetic pictures for their IG feed. Not awful, but nothing memorable.

Yeah, it's like something I'd hear in maybe a grocery store or an elevator.

Ok, grandpa.

you preferred it before, when you were a child

how rare

Attached: billie1.webm (640x798, 1M)

Attached: billie1.webm (720x720, 1.27M)

bingo. she'll fade out pretty quick and probably have sort of a niche following, but the next trendy depression-validating artist will come along by this time next year and the cycle will repeat with the internet addicted self-diagnosing teenagers that fuel it.

>DA BAZOOPERS THO

>FANCEH PANTEH

is she aroused while performing or just afraid to dance?

>Didn't even show her tits
Now I'm disappointed.

The "viral" marketing you are currently spamming Yea Forums with?

could be both. hopefully when she turns 18 she'll adopt the Tove Lo approach and flash her bazoopers on stage to stay on the edge of relevance

who the fuck is she

Billy Idol.

I find it crazy that someone like her can get huge practically overnight with such simple music when someone like K. Flay never really busted through. Flay at least doesn't seem like she's trying so damn hard to be quirky.

The music industry stopped being about music when music videos became a thing.

Billy eilish

Billy the kid.

Billy Goat Jr.

k flay is pretty fucking hot too

Billy Crystal

>Hot
Seek mental help

Go back toreddit moralfag

Billy Ray Cyrus

bulgy eyelid

Attached: 8404198040.jpg (1866x1620, 192K)

Billy Bob

This

>do you love me now, daddy!?
The post.

Shills (like you) for the music Industry are on here trying to make her seem popular.

It's called an industry plant

It's not working guys just stop.

Sage

Bill Gates

other than the fact that's she's literally perfect? i make $55,000 posting about her too.

Billy Talent

no this is clearly steve jobs, you fucking moron

she just sold old $200+ tickets huge venues in australia and new zealand. over 20,000,000 followers at age 17. stay mad you seething incel.

Billie Joe Armstrong

Do you actually like her music or are you just trolling?

You're both wrong, it's Elon Musk, o' musky

>It's not working guys just stop.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

instagram.com/p/BwqQlNul_4P/

Why do you keep posting these threads about her? Are you on her PR team or something?

Billy Fernández.

confirmed shill

She's going to be really famous after i shoot her in her mopey face.

And then I will be famous too.

please
asap

(((()))

you're*

This is a product of digitally altering music not because it's necessary, but merely because it can be done. No matter the studio wizardry the engineer puts in, something made that way may be polished enough to be passable, but it will never be great. I understand this is pop music, but how low does the bar need to be?

Billie Holiday

William Eyeball

Actually, I didn't . I knew what shit music was and I avoided it.

this except it is working

>digitally altering music
A weak substitute for real instruments imo

Billy Jean

I mean, it's not really a problem, it can be done tastefully and with real purpose, but it boils down to this:
youtu.be/yslTUTalnyQ

This.
Oh so much this.

Bill S Preston, ESQ

I'm know what you mean, which is sad when it's used in such a half-ass way.

Billie Biscuit

I mean, if we're talking great pop, we're taking about Michael Jackson, Elton John, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, Tina Turner, etc. Not seeing any of them for this generation so far.

Bilbo Baggins

That's partially because those guys had to work their way to the top. Now anyone with tits can post their shit online in front of an audience and have their career take off thanks to horny fanboys, which is exactly what happened to Billy elfish.

Billie Idle

Will Smith

Tyler hasn’t been edgy since 2014

Real talent no longer required. Get up on stage, do stupid shit, crowd goes crazy over nothing, really, you're now a rising star.

Anybody have pics of said rack? All I find is her in goodwill clothes

Lil Nas X. Who the fuck is this and what's this "Lil" bullshit?

She's still a minor, you creepy pedo. Try the dark deep webs

Cash Me Ouside girl

Poppy

Kek. Nice rs reference.

At least poppy is weird, this bitch is lame

what I wonder about is why is she talking like a black person? CA being cool atm?

Like I said, people are chumps.

be 17, with huge/decent rack, and the "I look high as kite look." Bonus points for the ambiguous gender identity.

underage mate

Poppy is love
Poppy is life

Attached: that-poppy-1.jpg (900x750, 119K)

Ephebophile nigga. Get it right. If theres grass on the field.

>chimps

I played a "bad guy" video to my girlfriend and she loved her. She's going to have a blue hair like her now which is awesome. Fuck, I love them both now.

Wouldn't hold up in court, "I swear I'm not a pedo I swear!!" "I'm an ephebophile!"
You still like em underage you see.

I wouldn't be there in the first place for beating off to 17 yr old tits, just like the fellas who post bregoli pics all up anand down this site

who?

Yeah dude wtf she is a 4 at absolute best. Anyone who thinks she is hot is either ugly as fuck, retarded, or both

Nothing quite like natural blue hair...

Sheep man. Easy to herd

PewDiePie in drag

I dunno shill, why don't you give us the link and we'll find out? Faggot.

LET'S SEE RETARD, TRY LISTENING TOHER MUSIC AND SEE:

1) SHE IS TALENTED DESPITE HER DIPSHT APPEARANCE AND CAN ACTUALLY SING WHICH PUTS HER AHEAD OF 90% OF HER COMPETITION JUST ON THAT FACT

2) HER MUSIC IS PRODUCED AND MADE BY HER TALENTED BROTHER AND WHETHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT, HE'S TALENTED AND CAN PRODUCE MUSIC

3) SHE'S ILLEGAL AND LOOKS LIKE SHE TAKES ANAL. WHITE AND UNDERAGE= FAT AMERICANS KRYPTONITE

SHE IS YOUNG AND I WOULD HAVE WAITED 2 YEARS BECAUSE THE HYPE AND MEDIA PUSH SHE GETS SHE COMES OFF AS FAKE AND TURNS OLDER PEOPLE OFF. WATCH HER ELLEN APPEARANCE WHERE ELLEN PRETTY MUCH SHUTS HER OFF

DON'T FORGET WHITE AND UNDERAGE. ALSO DUMB FUCK SHE'S NOT "TRYING " TO BE EDGY.LIKE YOU RETARDS SHE WAS HOME SCHOOLED AND YOUNG AND RETARDED. IT'S JUST THE WAY YOU FUCKING DOG SHIT RETARDS ARE.

SHE HAS BIG TITS BUT IS CHUBBY ALSO. SHE SHOULD HAVE LOST THE BABY FAT BEFORE HITTING THE MEDIA STORM BUT WHY? AMERICANS ARE ALL FAT SO WHY NOT BE FAT LIKE YOU FAT FUCKS?

WEIRD BECAUSE I DID MY RESEARCH AND SHE IS AS FAR AWAY FROM ANY BIG JEW AGENCY AS YOU CAN GET.

ALSO DUMB FUCK, SHE AIN'T GO NOWHERE. SAME SHIT WAS SAID ABOUT THE KARDASHIANS...10 YEARS AGO. ARE THEY GONE?

Big tits, nice thighs, horny, blonde, white female, underage. What more could a man want!

A MORE ACCURATE DESCRIPTION NOT PROVIDED BY A 54 YEAR OLD BALDING FAT FUCK????

you're the same paid life failure shitstains that made those tekashi faggot threaads a few years ago

retarded bitch used for jews

Attached: LASwagjud.jpg (288x288, 28K)

she has a horribly ugly frame and her body is just gross. that's why she's covered up all the time with baggy niggerwear bullshit.

she is destined to be as fat as adele or equivalent.

dropped

Is she the new queen of Yea Forums? It's been awhile since we had one

U mad bro?

Attached: 1556315600517.gif (365x249, 435K)

Attached: d2b (1).jpg (540x960, 56K)

Big tits, pale skin and dsl's

HAHA THAT THING HAS FAS
HAHA THAT THING HAS FAS
HAHA THAT THING HAS FAS

The Mask.

Attached: 1545937993257.png (225x225, 4K)