At what age did you lose your virginity?

At what age did you lose your virginity?

Attached: 1544933826270.jpg (680x1024, 161K)

You're a N.W.A.....

18 like any good person should.

Attached: 1545571611069.jpg (1042x1574, 817K)

.........Nigga With Autism

31 with a prostitute

Samefag

You sure, newfag?

Attached: 1547821317486.jpg (819x1024, 119K)

How can you be sure?

15 or 16

Was sucked off to a clear fluid orgasm at 8 by a 16 y.o. girl. First penetration into a pussy and a creampie at 13. Girlfriend was also 13 and her periods a little random, so started sweating a little when she let me know about 6 weeks later her period was late. It came 4 days later and her and me were happy as hell to see blood.

51 (I hope )

Attached: 1536419586537.jpg (1280x1859, 263K)

Hey, I'm an 18 year old girl that wants to start selling nudes on snapchat and a friend told me Yea Forums was the right place to start so I was wondering if I could get any advice here haha
Is this the right thread to post in? Or should I post somewhere else

28 and still a proud virgin

here's my advice: get a real job instead of beeing a vanitous useless basic cunt

tits or gtfo

Attached: ICareWhy.png (540x370, 259K)

New thread
Also. I was 15, had sexual experience before tho (besides masturbation)

I do have a real job, thought I'd make some money on the side haha

Attached: image3.jpg (750x1334, 118K)

19 with a girl I wasnt attracted to I met online, because I'm an ugly piece of shit without a social life

20, was the first day of college for all the freshmen. They had a get together party for all them, freshman girls will fuck anyone

Just kill yourself

Nice tits

Making money by taking advantage of lonely men makes you a bad person, and you will judged by this for the rest of your life

Thank you haha glad you like them

I CUMMED IN MY GFS FUCKED HER ASS AND CUMMED IM HER FACR MAN SEX STUFF FEELS SO NICE AND GOOD HAHAHAHAH XDDDD

I don't think it's taking advantage at all to give them the attention they want

Why not 19

yes, sir

Attached: 1459977100490.jpg (2048x1834, 683K)

16 or something. Long time ago.

nice

Attached: Nice.jpg (285x267, 17K)

They only pay you for your attention because they are lonely, having to pay someone to feel less lonely is kind of traumatizing in my experience. Really ruins your sense of self worth. But seeing you're a woman, you don't know what loneliness is like

fake and gay. your timestamp leaves much to be desired, you fucking slope

Feel free to talk to me on snap if you think I'm fake haha
How is it a traumatizing experience? Not trying to dismiss your feelings, genuinely interested in the other side of the story

16, in the back seat of a car. Pretty classic.

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (1500x1500, 272K)

Actually it was almost 19, we were both 18.11. Our B. Days were like 5 days apart. Gosh that was ages ago. Good times.

Attached: 1540737414261.png (670x812, 181K)

fuck that, you think i'm gonna reach down there and come out with a banana.. no way man.. fool me once, shame on me...

Nothing wrong with that.. But honestly, you get better money for just a bit more work at the right strip club..

For example, for the cost of a plane ticket and with the help of a strip club in Midland/Odessa Texas, one night of work can easily exceed $5000, cash. The security is tight, guys aren't allowed to touch your tits or crotch, any girl caught ho'ing in immediately fired, so nobody does it.

You're an independent contractor, so under Texas law you come and go as you please. If pic is you, and your face is reasonable, you'd easily pass the interview "spin and grin".

Two months of that and you're deciding between retirement, a Buggati or starting a business of your choice.

first time doing anything sexual was with a city girl in the back of my car. We didn't fuck, but she showed me so much

Nobody cares what a loser sperg like you thinks or feels.

This is a lot less effort and easier to hide from my parents, plus I don't plan to do it for a long time
Thanks for the advice though :)

13 in a church (to a girl, not a priest)

I was lonely, and this one girl sold me her nudes years back. the amount of shame and humiliation I felt, knowing that the only way to feel even remotely wanted was to pay a woman, has filled me with regret ever since. I attempted to kill myself over it, and I resent women like you to this very day. Using your sexuality to make money is the equivalent of me using my physical strength to get ahead in live. Except one is legal, and even encouraged in modern society while the other is not. Whores have been despised in almost all cultures throughout history for a reason

Attached: 3326687793.jpg (1916x1604, 213K)

Yes, it's still possible at that age.

if you're strong then go into a work force that is manual labor heavy, also don't kill yourself over a woman, thats pathetic

Me too my virgin brother

Attached: 1546732626509.png (950x1650, 722K)

We all believe u...

18 with my current gf. Honestly don't really care when I lost it. Having sex everyday is amazing though b

21 with a 28 year old

21 with thai whore

I tell people 13 but actually 5

Who molested you?

no one. at 5, HE molested a 2yr old

Faggot bitch cuck whiny losers like you are the real reason the west is collapsing.

You're such a loser you can't even fucking kill yourself and get the job done. Was it incompetence or being a chicken shit that kept you alive? Probably both.

Keep losing loser.

me 14, her 12

Don't actually remember. I remember trying to get molested when I was three, but got caught by my dad. Somewhere between three and six, I guess, because there was a lot of stuff that sorta melds together in memory, and after that I was pretty constantly fucking.

Just did it a month ago. Decided I didn't wanna be a 25 year old virgin so I hired a hooker.

13 drunk on ouzo on a roof in cypress, good times.

Attached: 8266186B-AC14-4C2B-A10A-95B7637060F8.png (499x537, 632K)

22 with my wife who was also a virgin

Insanely jealous of this. This is how it should be done.

Wasn't my idea, got molested

I'm 39 and still intact and pure. Pretty sure I'm a winner in this thread.

story?

post tits bitch

was close to being a wizard. started having all the signs of an incel/neet/fedora wearing beta until i decided to say yes to my friends and hit up a stripclub. after several times and gaining more confidence in talking to girls, ended up going to mama-san house. fucking 3 pretty hot asian girls. first time i thought the cops were going to bust down the door. afterwards starting going out and talking to more girls.
pretty much had sex buffet at venezuela and colombia (no std's *knock on wood*). now i can go up to any girl and talk to them and make them smile. but not really looking for a relationship.

Long story, posted here before.
Dad had a creepy friend who used to molest me.

but was he really all that creepy or did you like it? did people tell you it was wrong and creepy and that's why you feel like a victim?

He was actually creepy, yes. I didn't enjoy it. Nobody had to tell me.

Attached: 6875534009.jpg (1612x1270, 156K)

18 she was 24 and I've had a thing for girls older than me ever since

But you went along with it. Hmmm I don't think you thought he was creepy until after at a much later time possibly when an adult told you it was wrong.

Still haven't. Probably never will.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1000x600, 90K)

23. Yea, I was late to the party. Better late than never.

Didn't go along with it man...not at all

Still a virgin at 24. Probably going to die one.

you look wide

First time was when I was 5 she was 8 and taught me what sex was. Sex with her went on for a few years.

Okay where can I buy your nudes?

Yet didn't scream for help or tell anyone about it immediately either right? Did this 'creepy' guy go to jail after or did you wait years later to make accusations with a foggy memory?

No way a 5 year old gets it up. No way.

16. At my cousins wedding. The maid of honor took me in the back of the partyhouse and sucked me off. She was in her mid 30s

Not a bitch, bitch.

Attached: 1556204562318.jpg (298x169, 8K)

13. I didn't realize anyone actually lost it any later

time stamp and tits or gtfo, cunt.

I was 19 she was 15. I came in like 2 seconds

Jesus dude. Foetus' masturbate.

Second time I point to my masculine penis.

13. More her idea. Regret letting it happen but it's what ever now. She was older.

Have the penis stimulated will get it hard at any age. I obviously could cum though and had no idea what an orgasm was.

She was being molested by her parents roommate.

no one believes you faggot

I didn't have anyone to tell. Dad knew and didn't care. I never made accusations because I had no evidence.

Nice digits, but I don't care right back. Just answering the OP's question.

17, which is the age of consent in Texas.

women lose their virginity way younger than men. this is because they all get fucked by the same alpha man.

was there penetration or just touching, to what extent did this guy mess you up?

Penetration
Pretty fucked up if I'm honest

You do care. You want everyone to think you've been fucking since you were a toddler. No, no you haven't.

did he at least bring you to orgasm?

It was the age of dragons...

Yeah. Not like I could enjoy it under the circumstances.

27, with my wife. One day after our wedding.

I was 15, she was 14. We had basically grown up together, were practically siblings. We all went on a camping trip one year, her and I wondered off into the woods to go explore. Wound up talking about a few things, found out we where both curious, and decided to explore. Next thing I know she's bent over a log in front of me with her shorts and panties around her ankles and I'm trying to push my way in. It was pretty awkward as all first times go. I wound up nutting on her back.

I was 15
she was 10

19 still a virgin

I can't predict the future.

Your arrogance is plebian. My life is what it is, and the only thing you know about it is my words here. This makes any judgment you make of zero import. I don't care what anyone thinks. Why should I? The dataminer requested data, and I provided it.
The fact that you give a fuck says a lot about you, and absolutely nothing about me.

Why didn't it make you feel like you were wanted or attractive then, do you have any pics?

19 with a 16
-me M she F

Me calling you out on a blatant lie, says a lot about me in that I singled you out for your lying.

I wasn't wanted, I was being used.

Me 14 her 13

Depends on what OP means by "losing your virginity".

If you mean my first sexual experience of any kind? That happened when i was somewhere between 5-7 years old. Can't say exactly cause i don't remember my age exactly but it was before some big events
If op is asking about the first time i actually stuck my penis completely into a vageen then that happened when I was 17.

pic unrelated

Attached: 170.png (170x170, 38K)

Double down on your complete failure to realize that you have zero ability to make a judgment about what I say here, because the only data you have is what I have posted. Keep doing that.
Every time you do, every single person that reads it and understands how foolish you are for making completely insuperable statements feels a little bit better about themselves, because at least they're smarter than that.
Thanks for improving the human condition by revealing your own inferiority to virtually everyone capable of reading.

who told you that? seems to me that you were coached into thinking this way about it.

Common sense told me? I was just something he could fuck. He didn't tell me anything that would make me think otherwise.

Yes people are capable of reading and understand that your claims are obviously exaggerated, unlikely and nonsensical. The reason for your claims are for who knows why, maybe it makes you feel good about yourself in some weird fantastical way.

>I was just something he could fuck

what would give him that impression? you gave him that impression in someway, I doubt he forced you to do anything.

He definitely forced me. I'm not sure what you're trying to do here. I know what happened.

By what criteria can you make that judgment? The only thing apparent from your insistence that I am not simply reporting factual data is that it makes you feel inadequate.

I was 16, 1987 on Halloween night, in a hotel room. We were both a little drunk and I quickly discovered that I'm a 2 pump chump and it'll be something I'll always struggle with.

dude even she can't tell if you are trying to white knight or call her a slut. pick a side and stop asking stupid questions

Women aren't fucking stupid and I'm sure at this point she is completely fine. Stop bugging just cause you think your gonna get to look at a real girls tits.

He's trying to convince himself that his desire to rape little kids isn't criminal.
But, it is.

ok big guy, you've been fucking since age 4. Lmao what a fucking tool.

Seems that way. Kinda creepy.

How do you think she felt having to make ends meet by taking her clothes off So your disgusting neckbearded ass could cry and squeeze one out? YOU PAID HER. I really hope you do kill yourself.

oh boy, here come the beta whiteknights.

then it was rape, not molestation, you should label it what it was if it was actually forced. Did you cry , were you in pain? You said you actually orgasm'd, the story has mixed memories of what actually happened, which is why my questions were asking.

I didn't say that. Now you're revealing you're lack of reading comprehension, or inability to recall details of even things that mattered to you enough to rant derisively about.
You keep getting digits, which indicates to me that criteria for judging post quality is invalid. Just like your opinions.

Attached: 6048172226.jpg (2184x1394, 156K)

Me 17, her 13.

To this day that's still the tighest pussy I've ever felt.

> Be me, 19 years old, had h.s. gf who did everything but fuck.
> We were LD for first college year.
> There was one girl freshman year at college who I probably could have fucked if I was confident and knew what I was doing.
> Now starting second year.
> Hot girl asks me to dance at beginning of
> year dorm floor party. After, we go
> back to my room and make out, but she leaves when things really
> start to heat up. She comes to my room the next night. Another
> make out session. She doesn't leave this time. All our clothes
> come off. I'm between her legs, ready to slide inside. Ask her
> about BC. I'm on the pill, user. She's NOT a virgin. Her pussy
> feels so great. So this is what I've been missing. Wow.
> Fuck her for about 20 strokes before I cum. Stay hard inside her and start
> round 2 after a few mins. Lasts a long time. Round 3 later. She
> stays the night. YES. I'm in love. Fuck her all year.
> A few months later tell her that she took my v-card.
> Mutters under her breath: Shit, I was never going to do that again.
> Good thing I never mentioned before fucking her for a few months.
> Whew!
> P.S. Finally fucked my h.s. gf the next year when she decided
> she wanted to lose her v-card to me. Yes! Finally cum in her pussy.
> Almost as good as losing my v-card, lol.
> Should have started fucking pussy when I was 14....

More creepy that you fags hope that a fake girl on the internet will think you are some kind hero defending her.

I didn't say that. Now you're revealing your lack of reading comprehension, or inability to recall details of even things that mattered to you enough to rant derisively about.
You keep getting digits, which indicates to me that criteria for judging post quality is invalid. Just like your opinions.

It's a synonym for rape, man. They mean the same thing.

I cried, yes, it hurt. I orgasmed against my will.

Who is defending anyone? I'm simply pointing out the motivation behind your questions, which is execrable. Not White Knighting. Just calling you what you are: vermin that needs exterminating.

>51% of the population
>none of them come here
Ok

>Somewhere between three and six,
>after that I was pretty constantly fucking.

Your words, What more can be implied by that? Yes you are that stupid and nonsensical.

I turn 29 in 6 months. i have not the time.

I was never a virgin. Were u?

21, I wasn't expecting it. She hoped on top of me while I was asleep.

..you’re trolling right? You’re a troll?

Both are typical Trumptards. Lmao

were you going to post any cute pics are you like a fatty or something? How old are you now?

you sound like a liberal feminist, you would castrate a man for manspreading on a bus no doubt.

this was meant for your newfag leddit double posting

>you've been fucking since age 4.
Which is what you said, and not what I did say.

I didn't imply anything. You assumed my statement of fact implied things about YOU, and you have been railing against the implications in your own mind, revealing your inferiority complex.
Your obvious emotional alarm is not at me user, but what you believe about yourself. Work on that, and it will by you that benefits most. It will also benefit broader society, by eliminating a minor irritant we have to deal with all too often: the poster of comments that reveal their disconnect from reality and need to attack others to protect themselves from facts that impugn them in their own mind.

i lost it to our filipino housemaid at age of 4 years old
>i did not like it becuse i did not know what is going on and the sex odors /breath smell
>she put me on my back and she was on the top humping my body
>she squirted on my stomach
>my reaction "ewwwwwwwwwwww you pee on me am calling mom
>she fixed me a glass of milk with extra sugars and i forgot about it for years
>she never got arrested and went back to her country

Attached: Evident-Filipino-Maid-Traits-Employers-Should-Know-e1541659156851.jpg (800x534, 50K)

The replies are to be expected considering what place this is. Make the best of what you can I suppose and just say fuck it and live life how you want.

I'm on the heavy side now. Sorry to disappoint. I'm 21 now.

kek

So, pointing out your feeble attempts to justify your creeping on little kids is liberal or feminist? No. It's very traditionally based on the value of family and protecting children from vile rapists.

Like you.

myfreecams dot com or chaturbate dot com

You did imply it and now you can't wordsmith your way out of it no matter how hard you try. I hope that next time you learned your lesson in making false claims without at least making them seem somewhat believable, good luck.

Relatable

Attached: 6177893946.jpg (2360x1404, 171K)

Sexual contact? 13 ish
Penetration? 16

So, you raped/molested some girl and are now using this girl to justify your actions?

What else would it mean other than penetration?

im a rapist for asking questions? sorry i live in the united states of america where we are innocent until proven guilty. it's a very liberal idea to make false claims on people like me who speak their mind and just because it doesn't fit your moral standards you want me exterminated.

Addendum: it was mostly super gay shit until I was 16 and actually had sex with a girl.

I implied nothing. I stated a range. That's not an implication.
You continue to reveal things about your mental state in your comments. You insist I implied I was four when I lost my virginity, but I did not. That age is simply within the range that is possible.
You further extoll your virtue by trying to imply your wisdom in revealing a supposed falsehood - which your are clearly unable to demonstrate because you lack relevant data to establish any fact.
You are a desperate little man, and would benefit from some counseling, so that you can reconcile whatever it is that has caused the horrifying lack of self esteem producing your projection of superiority on an anonymous Anubian figurine carving image board.

2 weeks after turning 14

at what age do you think someone is capable of consent, is it 18 because the law says so, or can it be 17 years and 11 months . I just want to see if she actually believes she was molested because society told her she was.

I was 14 she was 13. We are still together today with 3 beautiful kids. We had our first child when I was 17.

12 against my will by a mentor, 24 with a facebook hoe, 27 with a slut at work, 30 with my wife. Life isn't always what you expect.

I was 15. Last time I did it was at 17 y/o, 19 now and still looking for a shag

>you gave him that impression in someway, I doubt he forced you to do anything.

That's not a question user. You're attempting to disprove the validity of the victim's statements and feelings about their experiences in order to justify your own fantasies of child rape as not harmful.
In the US acting on those fantasies will put you in pound you in the ass prison - but that may something you fantasize about too. Enjoy the BBC if you can't restrain your criminal urges.

Never

27, close to 28 (I'm 28 now). I wasn't a kissless virgin though, had a couple of girls I made out with before.
Seriously considered hiring a call girl like a week before I popped the cherry to my hot milf boss of mine. She has no idea that I was a virgin. Good thing I didn't go through with the call.

Attached: 190544-india-summer-is-naked-this-is-a-hot-milf.jpg (619x826, 141K)

Had my verginaty taken when I was 10 by a 44 year old socalled family friend.

child rape is harmful I never said otherwise. what i'm trying to figure out is if society made her a victim because they say it was rape when it's possible that it wasn't.

22 or 23 i dont remember

Society had nothing to do with what I feel about it

yep the right way

I mean... From what i have seen out of people these days it could go either way. I've met plenty of people who believe that any sexual contact means you are no longer a virgin even if there was no penetration of benis in punany.
soooo with that in mind...
Mostly was just covering my bases for my answer.

You're not trying to figure anything out. You stated that you doubted the child was raped, without any justification from their comments for that doubt.
This reveals your a priori assumptions, and implies strongly that you are motivated by seeking to rationalize a subconscious self-hatred that stems from your fantasies of raping children.

In the US prisons child rapist don't get raped buddy, they get executed.

Ah, if it were only so. Up to half the current inmates in American prisons are in for sex crimes, and most of them survive to release.

Hmmm ok, I came to that "assumption" because she said molested and not raped. The wording is what threw me off, but then she said it was the same to her. I'm sure you think that a 12 year old couldn't consent, because that's what society has told you.

You never said how old are you now, things were different back in the day.

16 or 17. Can't remember exact age. Either way. Seems like the right age to lose it.

Attached: 1556204441875m.jpg (536x1024, 51K)

I did say 21

>your dad sold you to him this how it's work
my uncle's from mother said are all fucked up in the brain lettrilly bunch of rapists
>the elder uncle used to rape fuck his two younger brothers
>grandfather discover what the sick fuck was doing and kick him out the house
>the two brother now start doing it to the younger brother (it fucked him up so bad)
>as years go by they all got married
>as a revenge he start to doing it to there childrens "boy and a girl" with aunty's help
>yep that lesbian bitch joined the revenge quest and took the girl virginity she even did that to my sister now she is a slut becuse of it
>they tried to do it to me but i never gave them a chance
>i remember when the fucker shouting at my cousin to come inside to get fucked by the uncle he had a dead look on his eyes when i saw him
>it's all fucked up : (

>molested and not raped.
She never said she wasn't raped. Molest and rape are synonymous, not materially different in their meaning - except for those who desire to molest children without suffering the self hatred that comes from committing violent harm to children, which being a child rapist would cause.
You have only your own projection to throw at me about my views on AOC, which my comments regarding your attempts to deny your own subconscious objections to your rationalizations of your pedophile tendencies do not support.
You will better tend to your own mental state than attempt to deny it's a problem by implying critics are unreasonable.

17 she was 8

>You will better tend to your own mental state than attempt to deny it's a problem by implying critics are unreasonable.

And here I thought we were getting somewhere with this argument. You never even entertained the idea as anything other than what the law tells you is true to be something you would even consider. I doubt you would condone underage drinking, when it's normal in my family and our european culture to have our first drink at a very young age. Oh what savages we must seem to be to you lol.

15. Girl next door and I had been flirting with each other for the past year. We didn't know what the fuck we were doing. Only that we were horny as fuck. She was 13. Her dad got a job in another town. The neighbors decided to have a going away party. All the neighborhood kids were hanging out playing altered beast. I was cross legged on the floor. She sat down behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Her hands slowly drifted down to my balls and she started fondling them. There was 4 other kids in the same room ranging from 10 to 16 but she didn't care. This was the last time we would see each other as they were moving the next day. My dick got so hard against my jeans I thought it was going to break. I got up and excused myself so I could adjust it. I went to the basement and unzipped to give it some air. I heard a noise and looked behind me and she was standing there. She walked over and asked if she could see it. I turned around and showed it to her. She grabbed it immediately and started stroking. I came instantly but was still hard. She wiped the cum on her hands on the backside of an old couch cushion. We were kinda laughing nervously but she had a wicked smile and a crazy look in her eyes. She dropped her pants and panties in one motion and pulled her top and bra off. First time seeing a girl naked irl. Only in Playboy's up to now. It was the greatest moment of my life. She then layed down on the couch and told me to come over. I still had my jeans around my ankles so I waddled over and layed down on top of her. She guided me in and we fucked missionary. It seemed like forever but I'm sure it was like 3 minutes. I pulled out at the last minute and came all over her stomach. We quickly got dressed and went back to the party. I felt drunk on love and vibrating the rest of the night. We kept glancing at each other for the rest of the night. Never saw her again after that night. I still dream about her.

i dont believe in male virginity. I have no pussy to bleed...

however I've taken 2 girl's virginity. both at age 19, they were 16 and 18.

All I can do is point out that you are creating from hole cloth any views I may hold that I have not stated. Consider your comment regarding all the matters you raised in light of the fact that it is intended to deny your own self-criticism by projecting on to me those criticisms of yourself you fear from others.

17 if u count 1 pump as losing it
19 for actual normal sex

16, gf was 15. from Germany

Ah, the glorious oxytocin induced passionate first love!
Imagine if you lived in a functional society where that first exploration of sex had been with your bride, rather than a crime hidden in a dark basement.

Attached: 57556708_380630232536670_2671539823611250625_n.webm (640x1288, 526K)

Are you an Arab by any chance?