My we all join in prayer

My we all join in prayer
'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. ... Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.' Amen say a prayer for a loved one if it comforts you. PS Pray for trolls the hardest they need it most.

Attached: jesus-christ-cross_SI_3.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Pray-Effectively
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16569567
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this is the first time I've ever seen the Lord's Prayer in a Yea Forums thread.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know the difference.

I wanna start this thread off by saying i'm a fucking bad sinner like real bad. But Faith through God is literally the only way it will get any better. or I have gone crazy but it feels good man

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (340x370, 21K)

Son of perdition reporting in.

Hey guys.

it is through faith not by law that you were granted into heaven
we are all descendants of Adam and Eve the first sinners

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women. Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners. Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with ye. Blessed are ye among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To ye do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to ye do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
Amen.

lord please forgive thyself. thou art committed the biggest sin of all. your mother was a whore who fucked strangers. then she lied about divine insemination to keep joseph from stoning her to death. mary raised thy lord to think thou art god. but in reality thou is a fraud. there is no such thing as afterlife or heaven. no holy trinity. man created thy lord. for the sole purpose of amassing wealth and power. go fuck yourself thy lord. for ye is the true source of human suffering.

Amen user I wish you luck

So glad I found my faith again it truly has turned my life around. Mostly it has shown me what I truly want out of life.

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1100x2127, 396K)

lord please lower the price of beer.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now,
And ever shall be,
World without end.
Amen.

God bless you

Attached: Is-the-resurrection-of-Jesus-Christ-a-metaphor-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 132K)

This thread is blessed.

Attached: pergamena-filo-oro-18x24.jpg.png (458x458, 353K)

I still dont get why Catholics pray to Mary

Was there a moment of clarity? A spiritual awakening?

Attached: Christcuck.png (730x844, 137K)

Bless you user

Please help those who would personify the unknown. Their faith is shrinking, but to be faithful means they wouldn't understand the circumstances anyways. Let them misunderstand growth for trolling, for change is scary, amen.

"When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved standing beside her, he said to his mother, 'Woman, here is your son.' Then he said to the disciple, 'Here is your mother.' And from that hour the disciple took her into his own home."

the thought process is something like this. if a son would more than likely listen to his mother than total strangers, then why not pray to the mother so she can convey your request to her son, the lord jesus christ.

the irony of it all is that women are treated like second class citizens in catholicism. yet we pray to mary but not to mary magdalene.

Bless you user I hope you find your way

Attached: 1432291-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x311, 46K)

You could call it that I had a dream not long after I found my faith again. I was with a woman I dont know who but I knew I loved her and she was giving birth to my son. I held her hand through her ordeal. When my son was brought back to the room (it wasn't a hospital I think it was in my parents house) and put him in her arms I felt what i can only describe as utter joyfullness I have never been so happy in my entire life. I began to weep and woke up, witch only made me cry more. I get tears in my eyes just thinking about it. The weirdest thing is I haven't dated in years I'm 22 and have been focusing on my education for the last 4 years. I think God sent me sign to find the love of my life and be a father, and I intend to be the best father I possibly can.

Attached: 25-insightful-quotes-about-fatherhood_thumb.jpg (235x153, 9K)

To Michael of the Angels
and the righteousness in heaven,
Shield thou my soul
With the shade of thy sword.
Shield thou my soul
On earth and in heaven.

From foes upon earth,
From foes beneath earth,
From foes in concealment,
Protect and encircle
My soul beneath thy wing,
O my soul, with the shade of thy wing.

I knew it wasn't Mary magdelin

O Lord please please heal my mom. Grant her a long life full of love. She never gave up on me when things got difficult, and has stood as both mom and dad to me my whole life. Restore her health and fortune. Amen.

It's not your path it's gods path you hack

What?

Attached: AD4E4FAB-7509-4772-BCA0-74026AE67A48.jpg (540x395, 22K)

O Lord, O King, resplendent on the citadel of heaven, all hail continually; and of Thy clemency upon Thy people still do Thou have mercy.

Lord, Whom the hosts of cherubim in songs and hymns with praise continually proclaim, do Thou upon us eternally have mercy.

The armies aloft, O Lord, do sing high praise to Thee, even they to whom the seraphim reply, “do Thou have mercy.”

O Christ, enthroned as King above, whom the nine orders of angels in their beauty praise without ceasing, deign Thou upon us, Thy servants, ever to have mercy.

O Christ, whom Thy one only Church throughout the world doth hymn, O Thou to whom the sun, the moon, and stars, the land and sea, do service ever, do Thou have mercy.

O Christ, those holy ones, the heirs of the eternal country, one and all with utter joy proclaim Thee in a most worthy strain: do Thou have mercy upon us.

O Lord, O gentle Son of Mary free, O King of Kings, blessed Redeemer, upon those who have been ransomed from the power of death, by Thine own blood, ever have mercy.

O noblest unbegotten, yet begotten Son, having no beginning of age, yet without effort (in the weakness of God) excelling all things, upon this Thy congregation in Thy pity, Lord have mercy.

O Sun of Righteousness, in all unclouded glory, supreme dispenser of justice, in that great day when Thou shalt strictly judge all nations, we earnestly beseech Thee, upon This Thy people, who here stand before Thy presence, in Thy pity, Lord, then have mercy upon us. Amen.

fuck off christcuck

Attached: muh_jebus.png (550x543, 50K)

Hail, Christ our King! I pray that all see the sublime fullness of the Faith. To be strong yet meek, noble yet humble, penitent yet joyful. What suffering can lay me low, when my King has made suffering His Glory?

This is the full measure of man! Let man see it, and tremble, and rejoice! Amen!

Attached: Christ the King Crucifix.jpg (1280x1735, 1.38M)

Oh fuck me i was too drunk to start this thread sorry dude

Christianity, and all religion, is for dumb fucks who cannot come up with their own solutions for life in deep-thought. All religions give easy answers to people who just want an easy way out; people believe in religion because they cannot think for themselves and are too damn stupid to develop their own ideas and opinions.

You gotta hit rock bottom dude
And know that Jesus loves you
It's really simple
You'll feel more important
be better to others

God is dead.

The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

I bump thy blessed thread.

for yours is the kingdom forever and ever, amen

Faggots

Attached: 4869621175.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power and the Glory Forever, Amen.

yeah - doesnt matter if u r a good person, or if theres no evidence. Faith though.

funny how u have the power to order god to bless some1
ill think for u. May u find the way of verifiable facts and repeatable observations

i... i don't know how to pray
i'm sorry

Humans are such fucking buffoons. Primitive, superstitious knuckle-dragging idiots that never truly grow up. We should be destroyed.

wikihow.com/Pray-Effectively

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16569567

Help me God

Think it'll be any different than the last time you cried, "Help me god?" A non-existent deity doesn't wield much power...

May the Hand of God be with you.

ill think for u

Why just the hand?

I wish I could find Him. I've been godless for 10+ years by now and I want to repent. Pray for me please, user. Bless you.

Sounds like god blew you off. You're fucked...

Unironically pray for the Jews to convert to Roman Catholicism.

>inb4 MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

I shart in my drawers, and it looked like the white (almost Swiss) jesus. How much do you think the stain will fetch on EBay?

Amen. Peace Be With You.

Vater unser im Himmel
Geheiligt werde dein Name
Dein Reich komme
Dein Wille geschehe
Wie im Himmel, so auf Erden
Unser tägliches Brot gib uns heute
Und vergib uns unsere Schuld
Wie auch wir vergeben unseren Schuldigern
Denn dein ist das Reich, die Kraft und die Herrlichkeit
Amin

Dear Lord, please grant every user a loving big tiddy waifu, amen

Jesus war ein Sandneger

Attached: 580D6B0D-83D7-4A41-B744-996FA8452BBF.jpg (1280x1707, 168K)

pics not related:3

Attached: D38429D0-D4C9-4725-85ED-1EEE9002B242.jpg (1280x1707, 179K)

God grant me the serenity to pay the debt I cannot change. The courage to borrow the amount I can't. And the wisdom to go bankrupt.

Dear Lord,make me neighbour stop pissing against the front door of me trailer

Attached: KINGOFBOGANS.jpg (905x840, 83K)

thou hav earned that so much

Attached: E01037F6-849A-4B90-8A31-85C79E721DFE.jpg (747x970, 221K)

this

Thy Thread shall be Bumped