RIP Iron Man and Black Widow. Congrats falcon on becoming the new captain America since Steve Rogers got old

RIP Iron Man and Black Widow. Congrats falcon on becoming the new captain America since Steve Rogers got old.

The captain America vs captain America battle was sick.

Thanos gets head chopped off in the beginning of the movie.

Attached: 585A61FF-3A22-4B61-9978-72997174107D.jpg (1092x1051, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252382786.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252496123.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556253104462.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanos gets snapped by iron man ya fuck

Is there any lower form of human than someone who goes out of their way to spoil a movie or tv show for other people? It's the most petty, sadistic, bottom of the barrel shit I can think of. They pretend it's for laughs but it's not. You see people dedicate hours of their time to copy-paste spoilers, share spoiler images, commerce with other people to make sure they believe the spoilers. It's disgusting. And it all stems from the same place: Hating the fact that so many people are celebrating something they don't enjoy in the same way. They feel left out. They're a bunch of creepy faggots stalking the perimeter of a party, trying to figure out a way to ruin it because they don't like dancing. It's pathetic and I hope you realize it. Okay thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, I already watched Endgame spoiler-free yesterday so get fucked. Please consider not being a faggot by the time the new Star Wars comes out.

Attached: 1556278550982.gif (300x300, 1.84M)

I am not into gay movies, but atleast now I know that I should not visit Yea Forums before new game of thrones episode

i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252382786.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252496123.webm

POWERFUL
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556253104462.webm

the last one is so trash jesus christ

It's a shoop, hahaha... right, guys? ... g-guys?

Brooooo did you seriously just spoil a movie? Broooo what a funny and original idea! I wish I was as funny as you!

Ha ha ha

I still will watch it.
I need to see this full movie detail by detail in order to understand the ending

nope, entirely intended and specific SJW moment purely for the sake of getting female characters to not be background fodder for a fight scene

>spoiler: they literally run the gauntlet from point A to point B

Link to full cam? Don't want to give Disney cucks my money.

my favorite revenger is toby star

Attached: tenorsfef.gif (244x200, 808K)

Maybe you should suck Brie Larson's dick while you're at it.

>needing to resort to low resolution movie just to sate your addiction
>getting cucked by yourself for not being a mature contributing member of society and paying $15 to see the movie

are you poor?
do you have no-one to go to the movie with?
perhaps you live in a country that doesn't have access to a cinema?

no, you're not a cuck

Attached: 1461997811262.jpg (628x569, 60K)

I was too drunk to keep track of shit by the end of the movie, doesn't help that the only other avengers I've seen was infinity war.
Also what's up with the MASSIVE power gaps between all the avengers? You've got giga niggas like space lady and hulk while black widow is literally just some chick with a gun and that angry bloke just has like, a sword. How the fuck are they supposed to coordinate as a team?

lol that fucking scene where black widow and guy whose name i will never fucking remember are sent to the place where one of them has to die
like, they fucking knew, the other avengers fucking knew, they sent the two shittiest, most useless fucks in the entire group so they could at least get rid of one of them

think waht you want to, honey

speaking of cucking, captain america cucks himself

i did when i saw the movie

Attached: 1410093005095.gif (420x315, 489K)

and Thor is now a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy

Nobody should care about any of this on b. Remember 12 year olds aren't allowed.

I don't remember this part but I hope Thor stays fat and drunk.

cam on 123movies

i wish I was cool like you
how do you have time to post on Yea Forums when you have to hit the gym, make big money at your badass job, and fuck all the bitches?

must be a pretty shitty movie if it's ruined by spoilers

All the white men are dead and Niggers and women took over.

rip loki

And the ruler of Asgard is a nigress

Stay mad. I’m sorry your capeshit got ruined, must be all you were living for. There’s too many of these fucking movies for me to care anymore, I haven’t seen any of the avengers since the first one and I haven’t seen but 3 or 4 of the movies that came after phase 1. In spite of that any retard already knew that purple man was gonna get fucked & everybody who got turned to dust would come back. How else would marvel make another blank panther & another Spider-Man movie when they are all dead?

It really does depend on the story. If it's constructed to be all about a reveal at the end that re-contextualizes everything that came before it then yes, spoilers do ruin it.

Good thing that isn't the case for Endgame though. Knowing in broad terms what happens at the end really doesn't matter since it's the journey to it that's the reason to watch the movie.

Oh wow look it's this thread again. Yea Forums sure is random. I think we should probably just have this board deleted at this point. Nothing of value is ever posted here anymore.