Is there any lower form of human than someone who goes out of their way to spoil a movie or tv show for other people...

Is there any lower form of human than someone who goes out of their way to spoil a movie or tv show for other people? It's the most petty, sadistic, bottom of the barrel shit I can think of. They pretend it's for laughs but it's not. You see people dedicate hours of their time to copy-paste spoilers, share spoiler images, commerce with other people to make sure they believe the spoilers. It's disgusting. And it all stems from the same place: Hating the fact that so many people are celebrating something they don't enjoy in the same way. They feel left out. They're a bunch of creepy faggots stalking the perimeter of a party, trying to figure out a way to ruin it because they don't like dancing. It's pathetic and I hope you realize it. Okay thank you for coming to my Ted Talk, I already watched Endgame spoiler-free yesterday so get fucked. Please consider not being a faggot by the time the new Star Wars comes out.

Attached: Endgame.jpg (960x1440, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252382786.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556252496123.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1556253104462.webm
123movies.gdn/avengers-endgame-123movies-watch-free/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You've never seen vagina irl have you?

thanos dies twice

I've seen several, any other questions?

agree

This guy gets it.

Iron Man dies

Spoiler: OP cannot stop sucking cocks

Attached: 1551651044521.png (1250x1250, 18K)

Attached: 3869534449.jpg (934x1360, 79K)

>Hanlon's Razor

Have sex.

You da real mvp my friend. You're my hero of the day.

>" Is there any lower form of human than someone who goes out of their way to ...
> [snip] other heart rending details of human depravity [/snip] ..." ;

..... Yes:
I invited a (former) friend to listen to
Johann Sebastian Bach's magnificent
Mass in B Minor [BWV 232] ;

Well, the bastard sat there with a scowl on his face and after listening to the whole one hour & fifty minutes of the most sublime music imaginable, the uncultured cunt had the audacity to inquire:

> " and you like do you? " ;

Well, I'm sure you can understand my understand reaction
when I merely blanked him for a moment, while I took hold of my ice axe and drove the spiky end of it a full six inches his skull.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F7TVM8m95Y

They're mostly bots posting spoilers. Besides it's a fucking movie. If it gets you this upset about it being spoiled you're probably a soyboy.

That's bullshit. I'm sure there are bots but they aren't the main problem. And people being petty faggots is what upsets me. I hate these scumbags.

Yes, pathetic man babies whose whole identity revolves around capeshit

Yeah I'd much rather be a miserable jaded faggot whose entire life revolves around being ironic and "too cool" for the things normal people enjoy.

>normal people

Attached: r8jhgg7g9wq01.jpg (729x733, 57K)

Bruce Willis is a ghost the whole time.

the capeshit epidemic has gotten out of control

Broo Swillis finds out that his wife is actually a fat Persian cell phone salesman

Attached: 475327456783.jpg (229x220, 6K)

Soyboy man-children aren't normal people. Leave the basement, go in public and you'll probably be the only man-child in sight.

The only logical conclusion you can reach from looking at that picture of a guy holding video games.

CAPESHIT FAG ALERT

Attached: autism.gif (728x426, 128K)

Is thanos sekiro?

Autism. Autism never changes.

Sekiro is actually Dennis from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Yeah yeah initiate capeshit.exe you mindless edgy faggot.

FUCK I KNEW IT

ITT: normies pretending they're not newfag

thanks for the pasta

Anyone got a link to the movie

Yes, people who enjoy superhero movies.

Can someone please just spoil the new Aladin movie so noone anywhere goes to watch that terrible blue CGI?

Kylo Ren dies

Darth Vader is Luke's father

Aladin ends up marrying the princess

Aladdin has his hand removed for thievery, Jaffar is executed for sorcery and Jasmine is stoned to death for being a W H O R E

>Thor beheads Thanos
>Widow dies for Soul Stone
>Stark dies dusting past-Thanos and his army
>Cap gets old, gives shield to Sam.

10/10 would spoil again

Attached: 51fLH4CgwSL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 32K)

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuunt

Joke's on you. Your entire universe is a video game centered around the player VR playing a guy named Roy. You think this ridiculous reality would take place in the real world? Seriously, Dark Ages, Puritans, fast forward to Trump, Putin and Kim being people in high offices? So people are spoiling things in your faux entertainment. Your reaction is in your programming. It's actually the year 3244. Life is so boring that people are making VR games that are time-lapsed into a re-imagined past. You are a toon in "Roy".

Don Cheadle actually owns a working version of the War Machine suit, and uses it to force underage girls to give him a rim job

THOR KILLS THANOS
BRUCE BANNER GETS HULK’S BODY BUT IS STILL SMART
THE AVENGERS USE TIME TRAVEL TO GET THE STONES
BLACK WIDOW SACRIFICES HERSELF FOR THE SOUL STONE
THANOS FROM 2014 LEARNS OF THEIR PLAN
2014 THANOS COMES TO 2019 EARTH
BRUCE BANNER HULK SNAPS THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE USING THE STONES
CAPTAIN AMERICA USES THOR’S HAMMER
IRON MAN SNAPS THANOS AND HIS ARMY DEAD
IRON MAN DIES
CAPTAIN AMERICA RETURNS THE STONES AND STAYS IN THE PAST TO LIVE WITH HIS GF AND GROW OLD

Attached: 1556214303850.png (700x700, 615K)

Attached: 5357149102.jpg (1014x1670, 116K)

>2014 THANOS COMES TO 2019 EARTH
he comes to the year 2024, there's a 5 year time jump.

ngl I saw it the day it came out and enjoyed it. but you don't know that.

You can counter it. Spoil movies to others, but incorrectly. If character A dies, just say character B died. If enough people do that, all the spoilers that aren't video proof become irrelevant because you can't know which ones are fake.

Iron Man dies and black widow faggot

Holy shit-snacks! Someone in this thread actually using logic! Good job Yea Forumsro... hella good job.

Black Widow is a faggot? Does she undergo gentile mutilation to turn her vag inside out, and make it a benis?

Wholeheartedly agree.

what is a nigger

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (246x205, 13K)

They find out that Traps are indeed gay

poop

CONFIRMED: There are no "chicks with dicks", only guys with tits. It's just advanced faggotry.

Thanos gets snapped away

Iron Man ded

Black Widow ded

POWERFUL future

DAMMIT

123movies.gdn/avengers-endgame-123movies-watch-free/

also your fucking welcome

God, tell me about it. I had The Force Awakens spoiled for me. I'm not gonna go into too much detail about it in case you haven't gotten around to seeing it yet but basically both Natasha and Tony die. They fucking die, dude. You assholes had to spoil it for me and now I'll never be able to see the movie for the first time.

That last one's a joke, right? Hahaha... right?

Dumbledore dies and is a massive faggot.

Attached: C64CB400-1640-4BB9-A2A5-79FEC49EE438.jpg (1000x700, 71K)

These days most trailers spoil movie plots.

right on OP

Marvel is a joke

This shit is so boring I swear I fell asleep a few times reading it

Wakanda forever!

Attached: A3863CDD-1026-4EBD-9E4A-1106B32F125B.jpg (300x246, 19K)

Avengers sucks so its fine

me

I heard the comics have been absolute trash for a long while now but the movies seemed okay up until Spider-Man I think it was and the stank that was in there was pretty easy to ignore. Now Endgame just looks like total SJW shit. What happened? Captain Marvel?

They are just bitter fucks that want company in their pathetic life. Soft as shit and wishing for a woman or man to give a shit about them. Completely given up on interpersonal human feelings and cant tell the difference from love, funny, stupid, and hate. When you react negatively, they take the chance to call you stupid for caring so much, as if you are at fault for enjoying a good story and entertainment, like they didnt go out of their way to find the spoilers and try to piss everyone off for their lonely ass enjoyment.

Iron man and guardians of the galaxy were the only good marvel movies.

Attached: 02D4EF74-052B-430E-AB75-EBEB1F9209F9.gif (267x200, 1.8M)

i dont know why they keep letting the actor who plays hawkeye use the bow and arrow the wrong way. i remember watching the summer olympics and the commentators say the arm that pulls the bow string should be parallel to the arrows body aimed at the target. but hawkeye keeps pulling it with his forearm up above his shoulder. yeah, it looks dramatic but stupid. i think the actor after so many movies is just trolling the experts. lol.

Tony dies

dont spoil it for him.

what else? keep it coming. OP cannot unsee what has been done.

Okay, it’s not like I was gonna be mad.
However, i already know how the movie ends. But I still am going to be watching it bc I don’t know the details on how it ends. I would like to see visuals not text. It doesn’t help me. So idc I already know how it ends without watching it. But it doesn’t help

Why you spoiling the sopranos?

Iron Man ded

Black Widow ded

POWERFUL future

Such a new fag don’t even know about Dumbledore dying

Black widow dies getting the soul stone, same as gamora but with hawkeye, Tony Stark uses the infinity stones to delete thanos and his army, then Tony dies
They use the quantum realm to time travel to get all the stones from the past, captain America goes back to the 40s to stay with Carter

you have the whole movie?

THOR KILLS THANOS
BRUCE BANNER GETS HULK’S BODY BUT IS STILL SMART
THE AVENGERS USE TIME TRAVEL TO GET THE STONES
BLACK WIDOW SACRIFICES HERSELF FOR THE SOUL STONE
THANOS FROM 2014 LEARNS OF THEIR PLAN
2014 THANOS COMES TO 2019 EARTH
BRUCE BANNER HULK SNAPS THE DEAD BACK TO LIFE USING THE STONES
CAPTAIN AMERICA USES THOR’S HAMMER
IRON MAN SNAPS THANOS AND HIS ARMY DEAD
IRON MAN DIES
CAPTAIN AMERICA RETURNS THE STONES AND STAYS IN THE PAST TO LIVE WITH HIS GF AND GROW OLD

I don't want to give Disney SJWs my money. Please post cam or screener.