There are people that actually like Marvel "superheroes" and this entire shit-tier like franchise

>there are people that actually like Marvel "superheroes" and this entire shit-tier like franchise

Imagine being this fucking retarded lol

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

capeshit homie

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

tell me this shit doesnt look like a gay fetish

Attached: feature.jpg (990x600, 96K)

It’s ok to not have any fictional interests or anything to love but you don’t have to shit on others for theirs

i have a big soft spot for capeshit

Imagine being this closeted. It’s ok dude. You don’t have to love engines, sports, and tits. You can like books and fiction and still be a man

You sound fat

>you don't have to love tits
I think that one in particular is actually a requirement to be a man.

>books and fiction
what even makes you think that absolute shit is on the same level as other books and fiction

Nope. Tits aren’t even sexual. Only in the west, some countries don’t give a fuck, it’s all about the booty. They are for breast feeding and that’s it. It’s a fetish

>tits aren't sexual
yes they are; they are an indicator of sexual maturity.

It’s not to you but I’m sure your boring books are shit teir to someone as well. Such is life and human variety. Are you so pathetic that judging other people’s interests is the only way to feel good about yourself?

>it’s all about the booty

maybe if you're a nigger

They are not for sexual purposes. And you can be a man that doesn’t like tits. You can be a gay man but you’re still a man.
You could also just be a man that doesn’t need to go off on how much he loves tits and engines and sports. Could just not make it a major part of your personality

Imagine being this autistic incel breed to shit on others for their respective likes and dislikes. You are a disappointment to yourself and your family user. Thankfully, the world doesn't give any shit about you.

>gay men are men
yeah no gonna have to disagree with you there.

Ankles used to get a man going too. Did you know it was illegal for men to show nips? They were treated the same. It was society that changed and allowed men to bare nips. And when the day comes that women can in America, they will be nothing more than a fetish like ankles. You should visit Europe. Breasts are nothing my friend

I thought you’d be of the mindset that if it has a penis it is a man. Are you saying you’re willing to accept that’s not the case? Denying biology? Did you know many species have gay sex for pleasure?

>boring
what do you even know about what is boring and what isnt

I like the old cpt America comics, I agree the movies and new comics are shit

What does anyone know about what’s boring and what isn’t? It’s all opinion man

>imagine shitting on other people's interests because you think they're stupid

>It’s all opinion man

Attached: adolf-hitler-salute.jpg (372x264, 15K)

Out of arguments there bud? Strike a nerve with the “boring” did I?

Don't you understand that everything in an opinion, even us being real is an opinion.

I’m sorry that you seem confused since you took the literal meaning “everything” instead of contextual

Attached: 6507167791.jpg (908x1586, 137K)

Attached: 536754.jpg (300x196, 15K)

You’ll either outgrow the hitler jokes or end up very very lonely

NERVE KEK

capeshit is universally known as being repetitive and predictable, i don't have the idea why you think you can drop the b word when it is just the way you like it

I don’t know how spoke shit about your interests but you don’t have to pass it on. What are you into user? Capeshit bores you but what gets you going? What captivates you and pulls you into a narrative? What fantasy worlds do you like to spend time in?

>What are you into user?
you mother dressed as robin

I’d make a much better Robin but ok

Imagine being triggered because you got upset online.

Boring

>haha you care about something

seething

What this user did mean by posting this?

he is trying to make you straight

If i dont like marvel shit im already straight as it gets

objection. even women find another womens breasts sexy, yes it is not particular sexy like the booty thing, whilst this is only apllying to fit running muscles and big hips, so you are a douchebag for just saying booty at this point, becuse a big fat ass, that renders your body potentially unable to flee from whatthefucksoever, should be unsexy. whereas boobies imply only some good genetics, fat reserves, meaning the female is well fed but not overly fed, it is just a sign for a healthy wife able to bear your children.

being this autistic... what happened? did the hollywood world do something in the movies that your neckbeard arse cannot comprehend because it is not "right" so you needed to start a big shitstorm on the exact same board where no one gives a fuck ?

>lonely losers have put 75 times more energy into watching and memorizing the movie to spoiler it in order to enforce euphoric chaos

Kek

>while spouting for days how cool they are and how much they don't care

>imagine being this mad of a faggot for a random opinion on the interweb

KEK

based