Trap Thread

Trap Thread

because this is what conservatives think men look like...

Attached: 1550075659760.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/Aw1d4NP
aminoapps.com/c/homestuck-hiveswap/page/user/medusa-dreams/wlkM_dwfxfJdzV60lDjmM4Ev7MwDowWBwK
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1533964051412.jpg (1080x1282, 153K)

Ass pics of her please
Who is she

Rachel imgur.com/Aw1d4NP

>because this is what conservatives think men look like...
0/10

aminoapps.com/c/homestuck-hiveswap/page/user/medusa-dreams/wlkM_dwfxfJdzV60lDjmM4Ev7MwDowWBwK

Attached: EC3517DC-2292-4E2F-A230-CB3A024FE784.jpg (622x828, 75K)

would you?

Attached: 96784593952.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

Every day. You ever spent enough time with an average girl, a guy with tits seems REALLY appealing when she just flips out once a month because 'my period' over the literally most routine and basic shit imaginable while quoting something that happened in the past that has no basis in current reality and you have to try to put all the pieces back together with her not because something is wrong, but because THAT IS WHAT SHE ACTUALLY WANTS IN A GUY IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Or some twink in knee socks that will play overwatch with you.

Choice seems so fucking obvious. Girls want to brag that they don't need no man, but it's guys that run the fucking world for a reason...

Attached: 1544721209818.jpg (923x1200, 568K)

Well your “guy with tits” looks a lot more like . The average tranny fag looks disgusting take the “its ma'am" dude as another example of that

Ugly ass retarded brain damaged faggots. Fucking glad I wont have to wear diapers when I hit 45. Ugly fucking cunts.

JOIN THE BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN OF ALL TIME RIGHT FUCKING NOW NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

discord
.gg/Q4Jh8W

8'p5rv

Attached: JPXaSQ8.jpg (570x1200, 127K)

Ya. To be honest i dated one online. It was much better. Voice was on point and they had no shame in talking dirty and knew exactly what to say. Last time I dated a girl that wasn't a crackhead when I'd goto strip clubs to get a chick, because at least we were all honest in what everyone was looking for...

How fucked up that most people dating are pretending they're not looking a hot chick and she's not looking for a sugar daddy.

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want without risk of ban!

Rekt

loli/shota

Got any more of the one in green?

You never seen when chicks don't shave. It's not much different.

>here's one example
>this is everything
That's called stereotyping. I dated a chick with a beard before too. Again, just because you think all people with a penis is a man, unless you're just stubborn. I don't even know if the people in OP pick are girl or guys, genetically.

They obviously look like a couple of guys swimming in a pool tho? Right, faggot?

0/10

Please upvote me. Trade commends, okay? Get back to fortnite kid.

The one in green is actually not a trap I think. Her IG is medusa.dreams

This is what conservatives think men look like.

Attached: 1541054829645.jpg (828x1031, 583K)