The clock is ticking

The clock is ticking.

Attached: 1550593231348.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/russia-indictments-latest-news-hacking-dnc-charges-trump-department-justice-rod-rosenstein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and it'll keep ticking for another 5 years.
get used to the sound, snowflake.

who fucking cares, your whole gov is corrupt

I can’t believe libs are still trying to cope.

2 years, 95 days, 13 hours, and 40 minutes you've been saying this

you really think it will just last 5 years
bich he never gona give it up

The moment it runs out tho, he's fucked.

He won't have to, Congress will waive the term limit amendment because of his exceptional performances, he can be lifetime President if he chooses to.

Just because people do crimes everyday doesn't mean would should just standardize The Purge. That's like closing down hospitals because, 'bitch we all gonna die'

Nothing but the facts. What did Trump say about being investigated for 2 years by the FBI with Hillary? She must be guilty.

Fuck that logic seems to apply here.

Attached: 1548178125970.jpg (1235x695, 129K)

i don't even know what that means, regardless- you are not going to do shit about it and neither everyone else

Still so mad she lost.

>she lost.

Attached: 1555744486785.png (781x960, 376K)

Attached: 1544586874606.jpg (564x693, 72K)

Absolutely seething.

it was at least interesting to see just how fucking dumb the nation is. it's absolutely like "1984" actually. you simply tell them that russian "bots" or "trolls" are fucking with us and they become the instant new boogeyman. people on yahoo are a great cross-section of the nation and they are miserably behind their own ass, unclever and very fucking stupid. it takes them extra years to realize that something isn't funny or hip or clever anymore and they simply bought it and it became the new enemy as if it really mattered. it's not that they're staunch anti-republicans, they're just fucking stupid and need a lot of development.

kek

Just because the government is corrupt, doesn't mean that empathy is a solution to that corrupt.

Clown world

The fact you have no idea who or what we're talking about just makes you look more like a bot everyday, Ivan.

Attached: 1535619736047.jpg (1004x493, 180K)

Not a bot, you're just losing.

Don't forget the speaker of the house nancy pelosi. Compared to Trump she's hardly done any crimes. How can anyone be a politician if they're not corrupt.

You not wrong the entire government was corrupt but luckily the Democrats won the house in November. Something that pissed the right off so much they had to shut down the government in reaction too. Always the sign of a healthy response opposition when the entire system fucking dies.

The only people I seeing being investigated and arrested are clearly on the one side of the political spectrum, with the majority of political power, and yet have the least amount of votes since the fucking 1980s in the national elections.

Attached: 1532709297273.png (1280x1722, 443K)

Sure kid.

So weak.

That was true. Then the Democrats won the house. Trump had 2 years of complete Republican control and had to fight his own party to even pass the tax reform.

Attached: 1534002832843.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

america’s most fatal mistake was letting in italians

I think the most fatal mistake was giving everyone free speech, as you exemplify.

You gize haven't heard!? Trump is stepping down!!!

Attached: IMG_20180110_113519.jpg (500x611, 45K)

Not an argument.

Stay mad.

Libbies btfo.

/thread

Attached: donny tells time.png (1280x799, 1.54M)

But it is

Not an argument.

Attached: richard-nixon-not-crook.jpg (720x495, 75K)

Saying the Democrats are 'losing' when the Republicans went from 100% control of the government to 66% control of the government...

is not even a statement of fact, let alone an argument.

So weak.

Not an argument.

Reality is soooo twentieth-century, man!

Attached: bowling green.jpg (950x355, 108K)

No, the Republicans went from 33% to 66%. Republicans don't kill off people who infiltrate their party, they have to push them out the normal way. It takes time. What looked like 100% was nowhere near 100%. The Republicans own the Supreme court, though, which is pretty good. Because of that alone, I'd say the Republicans are closer to 80% now than 66%, even.

JOIN THE BEST FUCKING DISCORD THE WORLD HAS EVER FUCKING SEEN OF ALL TIME RIGHT FUCKING NOW NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

discord
.gg/Q4Jh8W

41op

Attached: 58065272_p0_master1200.jpg (441x600, 305K)

Attached: MeToo turkey.jpg (614x584, 46K)

How do you think corruption starts in the first place? It's not because men and women that care passionately took office. Trump isn't some life long political driven person bent on bettering the world, and the reason the Republicans elected him should be obvious.

In a healthy political system all parties from the voters all the way to the leaders care deeply about the topics at hand how they affect the people and the generations that come after. To build a better world for everyone.

In a corrupt system the only people that care are those that can get power by any means possible and make as many hollow promise and empty fulfilment to everyone but themself.

Again, Trump being a CEO of his own business that he only had to answer to his CHILDREN as his own work experience both in private and public sector before being elected doesn't make him the most giving and caring person. He won by slinging mud hard and faster than anyone in probably history in an election.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump

There's a fair size wiki page just about Trump's nicknames used to criticize foreign leaders, media figures, and politicians. They're not meant as pet names, but high school bully names.

NO U

Sure kid.

Stay mad.

Only as a Trump supporter. Muller is going to investigate Hillary next.

Attached: 1541260973399.png (640x640, 665K)

Not an argument.

So weak.

Was the peace sign a white nationalist symbol all along?
We should move to get it banned in schools.

the clock is always ticking, its what they do, OP.

Tick tock

Attached: Covfefe.webm (1266x720, 1.94M)

All that bun and nothing inside.

Yes, it's the Mueller Report.

The bait is too obvious.

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Server with no rules. Post whatever you want without risk of ban!

Rekt

loli/shota

>oWo whats this
>OMG HE INDULGED IN HIS PERFECTLY LEGAL FETISH IMPEECH DRUMPF NAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you saying he doesn't want to get the peace sign banned in schools?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was talking about the legislative branch. You're right about the supreme court but the actual influence that has isn't actually that major as you would think looking at the history of their voting patterns, but it does give the conservatives an extra advantage to what was already complete control.

It was just funny when you heard Trump talk about how terrible the government was for 2 years when it was 100% under his parties control. He ran unopposed by any REAL and MEANINGFUL opposition. It's only now that house is even getting power to question his authority.

You can count each and every seat as important, but the republicans will all vote FOR Trump if they know that 2 or 3 people will vote against him to shutdown a bill they don't like. There is a nuanced art to passing laws that congress people know all about.

I mean, it's an art as old as the country . . .

I don't think SJWs take the time to consider if something's bait or not. If something is even hinted at as being maybe bad, they need to get it banned.

Still mad she lost?

Yes. I actually care, and Trump has only caused suffering and pain for people. From repealing healthcare to just shitposting people online. Most republicans don't even understand why Democrat would cry that Trump won, because
they don't even understand why national elections mean to the citizens of the US.

Life is more than just a shitpost contest.

Attached: 1529324066797.png (1132x1000, 248K)

Work more on your bait. He was being sarcastic.

Yeah.
>10 or so retarded SJWs tweet that something needs to be banned
>hurr durr them wanna it banned

What country are you in?

Not the hero Yea Forums deserves, but the hero we needed

Trump did none of that. He only says he did it because no one fact checks him.
Already played more golf than obamas 8 years

Attached: garbanzo.jpg (999x863, 152K)

And you really think things would be better?
Do you really think this internal strife wouldn’t have happened?

Yeah, you know they tried to Impeach Hilary's husband right?

They couldn't nail Reagan either because he couldn't recall.

Where do you think you are right now?

Attached: simply-walk-into-mordor.jpg (620x500, 53K)

Cause Obama sucks at golf so doesn’t wanna play? Makes sense.
How many cigarettes has Obama chained smoked off camera?

Rekt

loli/shota

yeah, we need to start investigating the clintons and all their corruption

The fact that you included the minutes is the saddest thing I've seen all week.

You retards will cause a Civil/Revolutionary war

Internal strife is literally how and political structure was created. It's the corrupt of the political structure that is concerning.

If Hillary won there wouldn't have been so much push back from about the elections tampering that every head official in the US government has confirmed by Russia.

Trump won't even admit that the US election was even attempted to be tampered with by Russia because 'PUTIN TOLD ME THEY DIDN'T DO IT'

Trump or Hillary doing whatever personal crimes they may have done is human nature. No one is flawless, but to dismantle the political structure that USA ITSELF WAS BORN FROM is undermining the actual country foundations.

It should be concerning for every citizen of that country, regardless of who won or loss the temporary power of position.

They impeached Bill on less ground than they have for Trump.

Except they're not in a significant of power. If only Trump would appoint a special counsel to investigate the Clintons instead of arresting all of his own campaign.

Either Trump is incompetent or criminal or both having a massive 'with hunt' on himself and his party and ONLY himself and his party.

We will cause it, but it won't be because we wanted it.

Stay mad.

Sure kid.

I hope so, never stocked up on ammo this fast.

Attached: fathers.jpg (1400x786, 589K)

Stay mad.

Fake video, made by the kind of people who scream at inaugurations.

Attached: ok3Qlc.jpg (640x734, 127K)

Not an argument.

Stay mad.

Sure kid.

So weak.

You god damn right I will. You won't ever see a Republcan cry about an election because they're to dumb to even understand what it means. It'll be nice to see adults take over the government again. Bill Clinton had one of the best economies in recent history because that was the last time Democrats had the same level of control as the Republicans just went through with Trump.

Bill could have raped and ate a baby everyday and still ran a better president than what Trump could do in 100 years.

>not a bot
>just a concerned citizen

Liberals are getting soooo desperate, they'll believe anything about russkies or Trump or Manafort...

It's sad.

Attached: D2hXRjSWkAAFRFk.jpg (800x539, 60K)

Yeah, it's ticking.
Only 6 more years to go.

Makes for a good laugh

How much do you get paid to make these replies. If you're doing it for free, you're really pathetic. Might as well be advertising a discord server . . .

Can't arrest a sitting President. Can't exonerate a guilty man either.

That lawyer is comedy gold.

Attached: D2hrGrMXcAAdNSU.jpg (500x504, 50K)

Innocent until proven guilty.

Who would believe the head of the FBI, NSA, CIA or DOJ about the Russian interference. So weak. Thank god Trump is smarter than the FBI and CIA combined. He must be taking his Super Male Vitality

Attached: 1536080916907.jpg (326x155, 11K)

Attached: 1553549374818.jpg (531x500, 68K)

Unless you're Hillary Clinton.

Attached: The Game.jpg (1200x675, 103K)

Sure kid.

Imagine believing this is real.

Not an argument.

Rekt

loli/shota000000

Sure kid.

I can never understand how you Russian bots post. Are you comparing legitimatie journalist talking about one of the most significant investigations that unveiled so much corruption within the government to vitamin sales?

You want to know why Democrats cried about the election results? They had the intelligence to understand that elections are significant events in history, and not just a shitposting contest.

I await your 3 word response.

Attached: 1524941467007.jpg (578x431, 66K)

Not an arguement

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Mueller literally said 'NO EXONERATION'

Fucking bots.

Fucking bots.

Sure kid.

Trumpshits will believe any story about Hillary and Obama is real.

How did that muller report say
NO COLLUSION

Grow up and act like an Adult for once!

Still mad she lost?

I know you're not a bot, because you have to proccess captcha. Duh.

But it's just you and me in this thread, and you're spamming the same meme like does.

They are at least advertising for something. You're just proving that you care nothing about political issues and just want to be smug.

Attached: 1538093174139.jpg (540x282, 114K)

Yet Mueller stated CLEARLY

Trump has done NO COLLUSION

Yet you Faggots keep crying like the adult babies you are

I am?

He's not the only one here

if that is the case why did Mueller not find any Evidence?

Oh that is right you faggots hate EVIDENCE and FACTS

I remember the same Departments that claimed Iraq have Weapons of Mass Destruction......where are they? Still looking for the unicorn are you?

Sure kid.

Good things only the right have guns...

Attached: 1543220339439.gif (300x200, 903K)

legitimatie journalist
legitimatie journalist
legitimatie journalist
legitimatie journalist
legitimatie journalist

The left is a snake eating its own tail.

Attached: 1474339970515.jpg (777x437, 44K)

Exactly

then you closed your eyes and went to your happy place where Unicorns fart out Cupcakes for you to eat.

Hand yourself in to the nearest mental hostpital because you OBVIOUSLY suffer from Trump Derangement Syndrome

Stay mad.

Attached: ThemPeskyRussians.jpg (886x767, 119K)

Attached: 1531599031822.png (543x418, 272K)

Turkeys are more useful and trustworthy than women, so no surprise here.

Trump fired Comey because he wouldn't exonerate him, and Mueller still has not exonerated him, but this hasn't stopped Trump from claiming exoneration every step of the way.

Mueller has said they cannot charge him with collusion because he's a sitting President, it is up to the power of congress to decide.

Mueller did say he could exonerate Trump if there was nothing there. He couldn't exonerate Trump because they found multiple instances of wrong doing, not to mention the series of ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS.

I don't think any child has cried about a grand jury investigations. The only people Is upset at the ones that gave to confront what reality is.

The reality is, it's not over. Russia probe didn't come up empty handed, and the investigations to Trump is not over. Hillary had one investigation against her and ZERO CHARGES on ANYONE. Trump has had multiple people he appointed arrested and even his own personal lawyer flip on him.

Attached: 1535180048464.jpg (1080x1287, 129K)

So weak.

Are you serious? They literally released a 400 page report on him? What the fuck are you even talking about? There's multiple witness, charges, ongoing investigations and you think this is just about being mad? There's constitutional crisis that have never existed in any President before that the government.

cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Trumps own appointed guy gave a 4 page summary of the 400 page report saying there was no collusion. Talk about facts and evidence against a fucking massive report.

Have fun printing it off, and tell me there's no EVIDENCE and FACTS.

Sure kid.

Stay mad

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Your fantasy, not mine. Stop projecting so hard.

Sure kid.

You seem to be the one affected by Trump Derangement

Stay mad.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/russia-indictments-latest-news-hacking-dnc-charges-trump-department-justice-rod-rosenstein

NO U?

So weak.

You're really proving the libtards are the only ones butthurt.

Unlike you're ironclad arguments.

Stay mad.

Not an argument.

*tick*

This will eventually get out, so I'll leave it here to fester.

>The Nixon White House taps were done by impersonators and not Nixon.

There is a field called "Voice recognition" where the harmonics of your throat as as unique as your fingerprint. This has been researched since the 70's but it has really taken off in the last few years.

An AI trained in speech recognition was given over a hundred hours of Richard Nixon's voice from the 1960 election that he lost to Kennedy to his early President days. It came up with a profile to recognize Tricky Dick's voice.

It was then given the White Hours tapes right out of the National Archives. The AI came back with a 7% chance it was Nixon's voice. Several fundamental harmonic patterns were not present that are barely noticeable to most hearing his voice.

IMO, if the Internet was around 40 years ago, Nixon would have served two full terms and Watergate would have been shown as a Deep State frame job like they are failing to do on Trump.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

The fucking tapes themselves have already gotten out, the day that this fact comes out will be irrelevant.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

I can think of factors like microphone and recording medium that can affect harmonics compared to TV recordings.

You're attributing AI to being intelligent, that's a pseudo-intelligence. There is a reason why bots are regarded as stupid still.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

>The fucking tapes themselves have already gotten out, the day that this fact comes out will be irrelevant.
It's relevant to show how far the Deep State goes to take out elected officials that are not with their playbook. It also educates the public to not trust "experts' that have political motives.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

Someone got blasted away by the libtards. Enjoy.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

>I can think of factors like microphone and recording medium that can affect harmonics compared to TV recordings.
>You're attributing AI to being intelligent, that's a pseudo-intelligence. There is a reason why bots are regarded as stupid still.
That can be filtered out. Of course this will be trashed on by media to invalidate the research. There is a pattern to ones voice that is unique that penetrates sound distortion. Children do it naturally to find their parents voice distinctively. It is even demonstrated in the young of wild animals.

Shit on this as much as you want. It'll fun to see what other "authentic" recordings in the past are of impersonators.

Mad? Are you new?

Attached: 1524117703545.png (500x375, 91K)

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*wank*

Attached: wank-5.jpg (1000x667, 98K)

*tick*

*tick*
*tick*
*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

>not a spambot
Right

Quads responding to trips! Impressive.

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

*tick*

thanks

imagine being a democrat media nutsucker fag.
damn i wouldnt be able to watch myself in the mirror.

you retarded fags.

There is nothing. Nothing. Nothing.