I just don't understand how people can be so heartless and selfish

I just don't understand how people can be so heartless and selfish.

I stayed at a friends house when he didn't have a job. I paid for his electricity, gass and his groceries.

Now I'm out of a job, he has a great one but won't lend me 400 so I don't get kicked out of my place. WTF. I paid over a grand to help him stay in his place and didn't ask for anything back.

I considered this guy a close friend. I hate people I hate this world. Why the fuck was I born an extrovet that needs people to exist. Fuck

Attached: 1555577822282.jpg (1021x1024, 89K)

Who has the source for this video?

+1

Asking the important questions

Actually easy find. Keegan Monroe

Asking the real question here.

sauce please

fuck his ass bitch

Tell him he owes you 1k and beat his ass if he doesn't pay. Worst case scenario you get 3 hots and a cot for free the next few years while you educate yourself and train to get a real job that pays enough so you don't have to worry about a measly 400.

every organism on this planet is selfish and only exists for their interests. this includes raising kids (or at least propagating their genetics). you got used like a cum rag, dont bitch about the semen you taste

Ome thing i realized in this past week about how society in general works is that nobody cares about anything you do, they just want someone beneath them and the moment you stand up for yourself they move on to find someone else they can exploit.

The world is cold. Dont do shit for anyone unless your getting paid. If your not getting paid your getting played. Always. Even with friends and family.

If you do a favor for someone then theyll ask you for another and another and if you ever get sick of it instead of treating you like a human they will just find someone else. Fuck everyone.

Found it

Momless G7BD9E90/B5DD690

Good lad

>Why the fuck was I born an extrovet that needs people to exist

well there goes your problem body.....being an Introvert I can't say I know how you feel, but never help people except when they are family, or ones who helped you before or you know (for sure, not just think) would help back

as for your friend, he sucks cock like the little deepthroated cunt in the pic

You stayed at HIS place and got him electricity, gas and groceries.... aka your part of the rent.

> implying that contributing to shared utilities/ living expenses while living in SOMEONE ELSE'S property is in any way comparable to giving a large cash loan
>implying that contributing to someone else's utility bills and living expenses entitles you to demand cash at a later date
>"didn't ask for anything back"
>literally asking for $400 back
Congrats faggot you made me respond to what I pray is your rarted bait. If this nonsense is even partially based on true events in your life you are an asshole and the kind of person that makes me never want to rent from or to the public for fear of encountering someone as preposterously fucked in the head as you.

Attached: 1532180215877.jpg (720x960, 41K)

this is now an Andy Sixx thread

Attached: Stank Williams Jr.png (600x600, 356K)

I came here for this

no IRL snakes, make some real friends on here

>/sXTZXH

Attached: sekuushits.jpg (1932x2576, 898K)

what's that?

As this guy mentioned, OP you are not only retarded, but also fucking entitled.

You didnt have to pay your friend anything to stay at his place, but it was a mutual understanding and agreement, that he would give you a place to stay if you compensated him financially, meaning that if you didnt hold up your end of the deal, he would kick you out. Meaning that there was a huge incentive for you to not fuck up like you always do.

Now you've demonstrated that you cant hold a job, nor maintain a financial safety net for yourself, preventing mentioned eviction.

I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU GOT IT IN TO YOUR DUM FUCKING SKULL THAT YOU ARE A GOOD RESPONSIBLE CANDIDATE TO LEND MONEY TO.

I wouldnt suprise me if you got some self diagnosed mental illness, that as soon as some one calls you out on your bull shit, your response is "MUH CONDITION".

Attached: 1553132044026.jpg (1023x940, 91K)

You either learn the easy way or the hard way why you don't trust anybody in this world. Start breaking the rules in life and watch yourself rise, or play by the rules and suffer like a good wagie.