Ask an Amazon warehouse associate anything

Ask an Amazon warehouse associate anything

Attached: IMG_20190425_181246889_1556241265717_1556241306147.jpg (2468x3291, 864K)

Have some dignity

Why would you do this to yourself?

Why dont you do the dew?

Is it easy to steal shit ?. If so, what is the maximum value item you could get away with ?.
Finally could you send it the UK, I'll pay.

I needed s quick job while applying for long term ones. It pays $16.50 and it's on weekends

Nvm it sounds good enough

>overnights and all weekend
Wew lad

Why? Amazon is garbage to work for.

I thought amazon paid their employees like shit and jeff bezos was the epitome of corporate greed.

Thanks, bernie sanders fan, for your insight.

Does that contrat say your hours are 6:30pm to 5am?

That makes sense I guess but it's $16.1499999999999 (really amazon, 1.15 is too much, couldn't afford that extra 0.0000000001 cent?) according to that paperwork.

They pay better than most big retail companies. But you'll be working though

That's wal-mart. Amazon uses machine learning to make the most profit from absolutely everything they do, so they pay just enough to get workers that behave in profitable ways over the expected time frame. Their degree of minmaxing is unparalleled.

Yeah, gonna be a fun summer for me

Send some free shit to my gaf x

A.) I'm not a bernie sanders fan. B.) If that's meant to imply I don't have a job, guess again.

I mean, I've worked for Amazon, and a lot of other warehouses. 0/10 would never work for Amazon again.

It was sarcasm, in case that wasnt clear

L4 here. Good luck fellow Amazonian.

Fall asleep on a conveyor belt then sue amazon for us

L5 here, I tried 405 without warming up and my disc went snap.

No it was meant to imply you are parroting what he and his fans say. Sorry you had a bad time working there, thats pretty uncommon if you ignore the narrative.
And i would probably prefer sanders over trump, im not being a far right asshole, in case that matters.

Wait so you are working overnight and they pay you the same amount as those who work in the daytime? the fuck am i gonna work overnight unless it is 18 dollars plus an hour for it (as working overnight sucks and drags on you).

He'd lose. If he were coached and funded at a loss to try and win, he'd lose. The company makes a mockery of justice.

Did you not see the pay differential?

The shift diff is for working overnight dumbass.

Ehh I used to work overnight, its not bad once you get used to it

>Did you not see the pay differential?
I see it now and it is about 16.50 cents if i am correct except on Mondays which is considered overtime? even with it OP will break his balls for Amazon during that shift.

Right I forgot this was a billion dollar american company

What if she was a mullato from the hood?

No one can sue amazon. They're untouchable.

I'm sure a poor mulatto will get national coverage if they sue amazon

They could all sue at once. Amazon isn't a group of humans, it's an algorithm with employees. It doesn't take actions that make it liable.

>have to pass a drug test to get a job
Do Americans really? In Canada drug testing is against the law unless it's a bona-fide occupational requirement.

Yes, drugs are taboo in the US

you're working an 11 hour shift?

Yes, 4 days a week. Enough time to schedule interviews on weekdays

drug test? lmao.

It was a swab not even a urine test