Give me a valid argument against mgtow philosophy

give me a valid argument against mgtow philosophy

like something for real that isnt just name calling and feelings

Attached: 1555722250812.jpg (750x834, 104K)

Why? Most people here think MGTOW, at its core, is valid. That post from Reddit isn't exactly pro-MGTOW though, I don't think there is anything wrong with that sort of naming process, though I think she should have been honest about its origins.

tough luck user. you got cucked and now you are stuck. only logical thing to do is drop her nudes as payback

It's lonely sometimes. I never got used to doing my own cooking or laundry either. Really thought after awhile it'd just be a part of my routine but every day everytime it feels like a fuckin chore.

>mgtow
do what now?

Because it's irrational to judge all women based on the lousy majority. I used to think mgtow philosophy was right after dealing with some bad women but then I met a down to earth girl and we've been together for 3 years now. Plus it's honestly ridiculous and childish to think you're entitled to sex and that because you can't get it women or the world is slighting you.

A chore you say? Go figure

What's MGTOW?
And is it against banging little girls because i don't like women after they grow a cancerous personality

>I don’t like women once their brain stems have developed enough to recognize I’m shit tier human garbage

There is no argument against the more pure definition, of just choosing your own destiny and not bowing to social pressure and peer pressure about what your life should look like. Not giving any fucks is incredibly freeing, let me tell you.

HOWEVER, some people are bitter, lonely misogynists and they hide behind that philosophy because they are such shitty humans that women aren't interested in them. And it's easier to pretend to themselves that they are single on purpose. That's a completely different scenario, and it's built on lies and self-deceit.

rekt

>Plus it's honestly ridiculous and childish to think you're entitled to sex and that because you can't get it women or the world is slighting you.
conflating mgtow with incel, post discarded because youd know what mgtow is if you weren't lying

You have to admit there is overlap. All incels are mgtow but not all mgtow are incels

>pretending there isn't a cancerous overlap between incels and MGTOW "believers"

Men Go Their Own Way
To put it nicely, it's not worth marrying anymore. Women can be bitchy, half of them don't work, cooking is more and more a lost art, and if 2 years later she doesn't like you she gets half your crap.
So not necessarily not fucking or dating, but certainly never marrying.

You're born indebted to your genes (or whoever gave you genes if you're religious) to pass those on somehow. If you don't you're a leach. Also you shouldn't be considered trustworthy if you have no stake in the world come 50 years.
Not wanting to hookup or need women for companionship is fine as long as you're not BSing yourself.

2nd this

>Also you shouldn't be considered trustworthy if you have no stake in the world come 50 years.
The world is better off with less humans, retard. Look at you pretending it's better for the world to double or triple the human population to 14 or 21 billion than to just live your own life without kids.

samefag, there may be an overlap but thats no excuse to conflate the two, i want a solid argument and you gave me literal shit

Only if you have kids, I divorced with no kids after 13 years. I have her the hose and the car she was driving and now I’m home free. Make 100k and don’t care about loosing the hose I’ll get another one and already have a better girl.

Right? But I guess I didnt say it right. Like I'll buy new clothes instead of doing laundry and order carry out instead of cooking most days a week cause fuck all that.
It wouldn't be a thing if I had someone at home doing it tho

I give zero fucks if MGTOW want to do what they do.

marriages are healthier for the children, that’s really all I can come up with

Try being interesting and having a personality instead of being a fat loser and women will tend to like you

i can't imagine giving away my precious hose

Same shit packaged a different way.

I’d screenshot but you’d call it ps
All I said was there is overlap. You want some fucking evidence? Scroll thru mgtow and incel boards and you’ll see

Literally the reason why people turn to mgtow though.

The problem is not with people from developed countries having a kid or two. We are in a deficit. The only problem is 3rd worlders having many children, all of whom survive due to modern medicine.
I'm fine with having population reduction. One child per family would be nicel But I have 1 kid for one childless couple I know, and 2 more for 2 others. I found a good woman.

>Blacks blame outside sources instead of personal choices
>White supremacist blame outside sources instead of personal choices
>Mgtow blame outside sources instead of personal choices
All are on the same side of the retard coin.

Get a load of this loser. I bet he only keeps one shit bucket by his gaming cockpit

Because mgtow makes you both autistic and retarded. Being caught up by right wing rhetoric in a bipartisan meme machine. Fucking incels literally cuckolding themselves. Top tier comedy, our Jewish overlords are having the greatest laugh right now.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's even the majority. Just the majority of stuck up mean girls. Most women are just looking for a partner to help get through life. Notice I said women and not sloots.

I don’t exactly have a counter-argument but I do see a lot MGTOW guys as self-indulgent circle jerkers.

It also creates a sort of “market” for older, seemingly wiser and more successful guys to take advantage of by giving advice about women and relationships. Obviously there are some really good ones who give great advice for younger guys, but there are also a lot of arrogant douchebags who very obviously have an unhealthy grudge against women. Or at the very least, an unhealthy perception of them. And as long as those guys seem charming and successful and wise enough, then younger, more naive guys will still flock to them and download all of those unhealthy grudges and misconceptions into their own heads, calling it mgtow when it’s often much closer to typical incel behavior.

Generally I say anybody going mgtow should listen to the old divorced guys rather than the younger square jawed guys who claim to understand women because they’ve been on a thousand first dates, or because they’ve done so many “approaches”. Also avoid anybody who talks relentlessly about sluts and gold diggers and hypergamy. If mgtow was a semester long class, that shit should only take a week or two to cover.

Get this redddit faggotry out of here boomer

What is mgtow blaming?
Cause we're just saying the reward of marriage isn't worth the work and risk. It's not what it used to be, and quite frankly I can't think of a reason I should be married.
Not blaming anyone for my beliefs but me really. If anything I'll acknowledge my mom and dad constantly fighting gave me a bad first taste, but that isnt a large piece of the conclusion.

>The problem is not with people from developed countries having a kid or two. We are in a deficit
It all adds up, and 1 first world kid has a much larger impact than 3 third-worlders, because the first world kid consumes much more resources, because he can.

>But I have 1 kid for one childless couple I know, and 2 more for 2 others.
What dumb logic. I guess it's okay for the third world parents to have 5 kids now, because they thought about 5 childless couples in Japan before they fucked.

>asking for a rebuttal when he made no cogent backed-up argument in the first place.
k, no, your effort first, tard

sorry bud, you need to head back to your gradeschool comprehension class, i wasnt asking for a rebuttal i was asking for an argument against mgtow. not the conflation of mgtow and incel but just mgtow

Underrated post