Why don't you own an AR?

Why don't you own an AR?

Attached: a753e2a60a1652021245076de7771683.jpg (1200x1600, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html?avad=194130_c15b031d1&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm looking to buy one, never owned a gun before. Any ideas? Looking to spend under 1k.
Ever hear of the PSA "freedom kit"

I live in ny and nj. Ive got an sks and i can't even buy the bullpup kit. Not like theres anywhere to go shoot here anyway because of jewish politicians.

I dont think I'd even have a use for one. Most likely when I'm able to own a firearm, figure I'd want to blast some robbers head open with a shotgun

Eurofag union

Canada .... nuff said .... just kidding mines under the bed no body has to know

sad britbong hours

I’m not a pussy.

Don't have the money at the moment but am planning on getting one in the summer. Any decent ones for a good price? 200-600 dollar range.

How does owning an AR make someone a pussy?

i think you mean democrat liberals

Research bro. YouTube and Google are your friends. There are so many manufacturer's it's hard to narrow it down

outstanding

>I'm not a pussy
shut up fag

Live in the UK

Attached: 1555538960925.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Btw nothing wrong with owning a used gun.

i built one this year...lost it in an unfortunate boating accident though

Damn

yeah, i never got that, or the small cock thing either, just trying to trigger you i guess, plus they probably can't own one so, jelly, ya know?

honestly would be too much, but you gotta look at a plethora of companies

Attached: wink.jpg (820x873, 227K)

You cant even get one for recreational shooting?

I mean I can still scrap lmao but shooting a gun at targets for fun makes someone a pussy I guess

Cuz im not a fucking tarded edgelord... You think you look cool, but everyone just thinks you're a school shooter.

Attached: dxjme8i5q5411.png (1013x905, 759K)

Dont need one.

How is that being an edgelord?

Fair enough

Nope. Europe is fucked

Ok thanks for the info anons.

because bay area

but that is one sexy gun

Not mine but maybe one day

>edgelord
>school shooter
>tarted

Attached: 1553790391081.jpg (600x600, 201K)

Notice how antigunners just throw insults then run away

Because meme guns are gay. Real men own pic related like me.

Attached: FE07BF12-E2C2-418F-B3C3-3642007651A3.png (1200x306, 236K)

It's not a meme gun. Just a nice platform.
I also like the m1a but I prefer the classic m14 stock

I already do.

Built it a few months back using one of the PSA kits.

Attached: 20190105_145935-01.jpg (3831x1364, 1.88M)

I don't really have any need for an AR. I want to get a handgun just for self defense at home. I feel like an AR would be impractical, expensive and only really used for target practice which would be fun but I ultimately would have no real use for one.

Is it hard to do? Anyway possible I could fuck up and have it blow up in my face?

Actually you are, you just aren't aware of the fact.

Solid point. But you could also use it for hunting small game. I own handguns but not an AR yet because the handgun is always readily available

Sad days...

Explain why

Serious question, how much does an AR cost ?

Here you go bro. PSA is cheap and reliable. Lmk if you need help with gun laws for your state or anything, I’ll help if I can.

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html?avad=194130_c15b031d1&utm_source=Avantlink&utm_medium=Referral&utm_campaign=cl

I don't hunt and if I would it would probably be larger game and I'd in that case use a rifle or maybe.

Most gun stores will help you build one. You buy the parts and they assemble

Germanfag

What style rifle?

How much does that run?
Also, do you actually like it? I heard it worth it considering the price and that the super expensive ones are just bullshit name brand buying

Explain what? My response seemed pretty straight forward.

If you stick with the kits you should be able to get some reasonable prices. I would say around 600 for a pretty nice one just for regular use. You don't need a competition rifle if your not in a competition lol

I don't know. Just your standard run of the mill hunting rifle. I don't think an AR would be great for that or is legal to use for hunting large game

Explain how he is a pussy.

Trudeau knows now, retard.

You can get an AR in many different calibers and they are legal to hunt with. But a Savage arms rifle would do just as well for a hunt and they're a great price range

Hot damn it's good to be American boys-Ar10 DPMS Lr308

Attached: 10915.jpg (1200x1600, 606K)

It’s a terrible shame. Lost all my guns in a boating accident.

All 37?

That’s what he said.

In a row???

I built mine by following a video on YouTube took all of like 30 minutes

Yeah.
Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can ya do, ya know?

Did you buy kits or individually hand pick your parts?

Did you have experience with this before?
I've never owned a gun, only went shooting twice.
I got common sense and I'm sure there is a guide but still, is there any way I could do catastrophically fuck it up?

I lost all mine in a fire:/ can't even afford to buy new ones now

Straight from the garden, hand picked as they were perfectly ripe, the way God intended.

Pretty sure I saw mine burning as they sank.
I feel ya.

Yeah, you could disregard everything it shows you to do and it will fuck it up, other than that, follow the guide and use proper tools.

and we have another liberal that bought into the group mindthink, welcome to 1984 you fucking loser, wake the fuck up and stop believing what you are told

I would love to own a gun if i wouldn't live in the fucking eu.

iron sights, nice

Was it more expensive to do it that way?

Because I'm an AK guy.

I never shot one:(

Nah, the seeds were cheap, just watered every few days is all and some Seven dust for pesticide.

Eurocuck. Hopefully the EU doesn't fuck us over too hard until I can start to apply for a license

Attached: 1519366267878.jpg (474x549, 51K)

cus my country got cold feet about guns after some kids got shot

I do own one user, I also get my beretta apx tomorrow

Attached: Snapchat-1418550281.jpg (1245x2560, 851K)

Bought a PSA build kit and v one of their lowers, came with everything pictured except the foregrip.

It was my first time building/owning one. I mean in theory you could catastrophically fuck anything up. Worse thing I could see happening is messing up something in the trigger group which would result in cycling issues. My biggest tip would be to make sure you buy a kit chambered in 5.56 and not .223. With a 5.56 chamber you can shoot both 5.56 and .223 rounds.

a gun store helping you build one can vary from store to store. I wouldn't expect much more than like $50-$60 for the labor. honestly thats on the high end and you might even find a store to do it for basically free.

my Local gun store put my first one together for free, but im a regular in there and i've known them since my dad got me my first shotgun.

Fuck an ak, that's a bullshit weapon platform

Piece of shit optics

No it's not. They run anything and fire a larger caliber round. Insanely reliable just not as accurate as the AR platform

yeah, but it came with the gun so you can't bitch about free

Overall the PSA kit has everything you need tho?

Reliability doesn't make up for the fact that terrorists use aks and I won't use a terrorist weapon. It doesn't shoot as accurately as an ar, doesn't have the customization options an ar does, you can't switch calibers, it's reliable yes but unless you're a dumb fuck out in the shit who never cleans their weapon yippy shouldn't have to worry about being able to fire your weapon with dirt in it

You're better off shooting iron sights than that pos

eh its not horrible. I bought it used and dont have the rail so I'm making do with what I can. I plan on getting a better sight in the next month or so. What would you suggest user

It's accurate enough up to 300 yards and the reason it's more reliable is because it has larger tolerances. There's always a trade off with any firearm. But that doesn't make it a peice of shit. You're just being a weapon snob.

5.56?

Yeah

How much is your budget

>I won't use a terrorist weapon
anything can be used as a weapon of terror, look at the uk, people are being stabbed so much they have drop off points for knives like the us has for firearms, does that mean you won't use a knife? i guess you just tear off hunks of food with your teeth, what about a vehicle? i guess you walk everywhere since cars and trucks can be used as a terror weapon to run over people, go ask the french about this, you logic is skewed, dumb fuck

around 250-300 or cheaper. I dont mind dropping cash on a good optic. I just gotta wait for my next check after getting the beretta and fixing my car

Buy PSA friend, it's the best option for someone not looking to kill the budget. Milspec is milspec.

Well I have first hand experience with AKs in Iraq, got shot at by them constantly, confiscated them, had to wrestle them out of Iraqis hands, got to shoot some of the weapons we stockpiled and I'm not the least bit impressed with an AK, it's a cheaply made unsophisticated weapon platform and I have zero respect for it, an AK is a novelty to those who have no fucking clue what a good weapon is. So dumb fuck suck on my hairy schlong, I'll outshoot, out perform, and outlast any pos AK you up against my personal weapons ,,I,,

Between $400 to $5000 depending on how tacticool and name brand you want to get.
A reliable one from Palmetto State Armory is around the $400 mark.

oh i believe that, i can outshout an ak as well, and your schlong is hairy? id look into that if i were you, ewww

20 inch barrel? Those .308s do not play.

You want quick shot close quarters shit or range shooting

>outshout
How loud can you shout?
Louder than a jet?

Because This Way Better!

if You run You WIll Only Die Tired!

Attached: M1 Garand rifles -Springfield, Winchester, IHC, H&R, Breda Danish contract, Beretta Danish contr (960x720, 139K)

Thanks to sane decisions it is illegal in this country.
We do not have shootings, not in schools, not in public, i do not have to worry that someone shoots me.
I like it this way.

Fuck that get an AK

Attached: 2C8705EA-A6B8-471C-98FD-851A00B0E0A6_2048x.jpg (2048x1377, 252K)

Just mass gang rapes knifings and acid attacks lol also it's pretty easy to make bombs. Enjoy your human trafficking:)

because im not a murderer

>an AR
>just one
Because I'm not a fucking casual, that's why. Also,
SHALL

>Owning gun = murderer
Ok retard

Range shit, I usually shoot at 50-100yds.

Range 100, 600 & 1000 Yards

Attached: M1 2.jpg (1175x640, 92K)

Well shit you almost can't miss at 100, might as well stick f to the sight you have if that's the farthest you're plinking at

Hahaha, like there is no human trafficking in US...
Oh, wait... There is.

Acid and/or knife attacks kill only a few hundred per year unlike thousands shot in US.
Few hundreds i better than thousands.

there's a 200yd section at the range I go to, but like you said, the sights shit so I dont really go over there to waste ammo

Because AR15s are for actual faggots. Just look at OP and you know I'm right.

Attached: 1555985337972.jpg (725x725, 48K)

Pretty much banned in my state

Yepp, that's the reason the attacker will shoot first if they are determined.
Then you can fuck you own gun.
Probably they will take that too.

Becaue I currently have a proper weapon, the HK G3 (AG-3 version) and getting and AR-based HK 416 as a replacement. I have a gun because it's my duty as a soldier, not because I'm some whiskey tango faggot.

Because I'm a Califag.

Attached: 2634a12a-db81-4c01-8e84-d8c6153e3a0f.jpg (600x392, 107K)

Check out nikko stirling scopes, relatively low priced, I have two rifles with them mounted, easy to use, accurate, and reliable. 200-300 will get you some decent glass

guns are silly for everyone to have...

I'll look into them, I know jack shit about optics. This AR is my first gun so its a learn as you go thing for me at this point with this shit

Haha Canada fag here as well. Many ARs are had.

Because it would be useless against our new messiah, surrender or be consumed

Attached: strangeblueman.jpg (677x564, 110K)

Haha. You like spending far too much on an inferior platform? At least go with something based on an FAL.

imagine being racist without joining this honk disc lmao /VyeVptn

Except for the police and army right?

Happy shooting man

You can get them for $500.

fun recreation. constitutional right. anti riot/shit goes down safe guard. hunting small game.

how does owning a gun make you a pussy?

people own guns because they think they look cool? what? are you 17?

The AK is the most popular firearm in the world. Thats like saying I won't drive a car because terrorists drive cars.

dumbass

Just an an MK-14 SEI which holds 25 rounds but isn't commonly used in school shootings

bait or libtard. My brothers are cops. I'm in IT. I taught them everything they know about guns. How come they can have one but I can't? I could outshoot all of them and I don't do dumb shit like they do...

>Just buy an MK-14 SEI
>MSRP $3700

Not all of us are millionaires, user.

>80% masterrace
>do you even build bro?
>mfw.jpg

Attached: BOOST!.jpg (600x441, 32K)

fuck the trash fal. that thing falls on it's side it bends..

I do, but I like my M1A better.

You’re a liar.

The whole owning millitary tactical looking rifle has never really appealed to me. Being a britfag doesn't help but im planning on getting a good hunting rifle soon.

I don't live in a warzone or in fear.

Attached: 1555716270389.gif (300x168, 285K)

yessir, you can have the kit shipped to your door and you have to order a stripped lower separately and have it shipped to an FFL

They are garbage and my .338 is 900x more accurate

you probably made some carps day

you fuckin commie i bet your name is ivan too

I live in NY and they're basically illegal.
The legal version of an AR is fucking cancer.

I do own a AR. Good luck to those who try and take it.

Because FN FAL with the longest barrel setting possible and changed to WWII superpowerful cartridges is sooo much better than peashooting AR

Because I'm a filthy slav so I have an sks

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 11K)

its my constitutional right to take a shit in my car, doesn't mean im going to do it