Reminder that bisexuality should be just a phase

Reminder that bisexuality should be just a phase.

Attached: zizek-peterson[1].jpg (1086x611, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psypost.org/2018/03/bisexual-women-tend-elevated-levels-sociosexuality-psychopathic-traits-50847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks user

No, it should not even be. Its not how we evolved developed. We are meant to be with women and vice versa. People who are into bisexuality, traps and gays are all just flawed mutations of what they really should be. Don't validate mentalillness in any way shape or form. Or it will start to spread like a disease. And its already spreading and if this continiues the jews will get us. It allways comes back to the fucking jews!

hope you're right op I need to get over that

bisexuals are real

evolution is only possible because brains differ from the norm occasionally

I was going to take you seriously and respond until i got to the jews part

You're going to, it has a lot to do with getting to know who you are and what are your values, it'll come with time, just don't get too attached to any idea until then

Is there anything worse in this world than a muslim negro?

Attached: 1556027891476.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Please do, I am curious of what your response would have been. You can ignore the jew part. I understand that not all are willing to see through them. They are clever beings I have to give them that.

Ok

Attached: 1536648492588.png (489x434, 310K)

Attached: 1531421449357.jpg (625x910, 138K)

Attached: 1548619770470.jpg (900x700, 121K)

Muslism wouldn't even allow (male) bisexuality even as a phase.

Is that a joke, or are you a mass murder and rape supporting humanity destroying regressive leftie?

Because there is SOOOO much male on male raping in islam that christian priests have nothing on them.

i couldn't be friends with someone bisexual. probably couldn't decide where to go eat. bitches that the other restaurant would be better.

Lol ok, fair enough. I kinda agree with you actually, but the way you put it is kind of rough on the people who are dealing with the issue of homosexuality, but nevertheless true. It's basically people with past traumas and/or lack of emotional fulfillment by their parents or peers, so the homosexual desires are a reparative behavior for a emotional trauma. It's a desperate attempt to have fulfillment, so i always sympathise with people dealing with this and putting it bluntly can be counterproductive to turning someone around of these feelings, but again, you're right, it's a illness

Reminder:
>“My specific interest in the overlap between sexual orientation, Dark Triad traits (psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism), and sociosexuality sprang from two key findings. First, bisexual women report elevated sociosexuality (i.e., greater comfort with, desire for, and engagement in uncommitted sexual activity) compared to both heterosexual or lesbian women. Second, bisexual women report slightly lower levels of two personality traits––honesty/humility, and conscientiousness––than other sexual orientation groups.”
psypost.org/2018/03/bisexual-women-tend-elevated-levels-sociosexuality-psychopathic-traits-50847

Don't stick your dick in crazy

I agree with you actually, its logical and makes sense. And I am only so blunt because of the anonymity this site provides, like most of us. How ever I cannot sympathize with the illness, because of how it is being marketed and validated in these modern times. Not saying they should be shunned. But they do need help or at the very minimum, it should not be treated as a social norm to thrive towards.

Completely agree. The wisest way to look at it is "Hate the sin but not the sinner". The sinners are people that have fallen prey to the sins and to those who promote it. However even the sinners should be dealt with a certain degree of caution since they're attached to the illness, so it's very easy for them to willfully blind themselves and become a proponent for these behaviors. I'm not christian btw just to not throw anyone off, it's that this kind of language makes it easier to understand and communicate

Thank you user. This was a pleasant discussion and I actually got some food for thought. I am off to bed now. You take care!

Take care mate!

>798252690
Why is this board so full of Discord shilling?

>Don't get attached to everything you stick your dick in

Fixed it for you